CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Calvin Klein Pregnant Man Ad.

Jake The Muss

This abomination has reached the muss managements radar, difficult to find the words for this but i'm sure the so called progressive wankers will shoot their bolt over this and think it's fine and fucking dandy. It's not in any way progressive, it's complete designed mind-fuckery and the progressives are suffering with cockless man syndrome...

Genitialcide mania.

Fuck right off with this.

• Like 3

Googled it (at least you could have put the photo on here Jake) and all I get is some bearded cunt whose pregnant. Apparently the he/she is trans and the woman/man with him/her is trans as well.  Apparently there's a message behind this but couldn't give a fuck what it is. 

Apparently some footballist is being labelled a hero on the media. Did he dash into a burning house to rescue children from a raging inferno? No. Did he dive into treacherous waters to save a drowning woman? No. It was far braver than that. He came out as gay! 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Googled it (at least you could have put the photo on here Jake) and all I get is some bearded cunt whose pregnant. Apparently the he/she is trans and the woman/man with him/her is trans as well.  Apparently there's a message behind this but couldn't give a fuck what it is. 

Apparently some footballist is being labelled a hero on the media. Did he dash into a burning house to rescue children from a raging inferno? No. Did he dive into treacherous waters to save a drowning woman? No. It was far braver than that. He came out as gay! 

How the fuck can you whinge that he didn't post a picture of the freak show, then not post one yourself? Fuck sake:

357288-newproject4.webp

Feels like I'm the one with kids sometimes with the amount of arse I have to wipe around here.

• Like 1

Great. This fucking cunt is mutilating itself and fucking around with its own genetics whilst gestating an innocent life.

And if the baby comes out damaged by all this self indulgent experimentation, the freak will be showered with support and hailed brave and inspirational. Never mind the mutilated child that didn't get a choice, it was only a way of getting more attention anyway.

• Like 3

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Great. This fucking cunt is mutilating itself and fucking around with its own genetics whilst gestating an innocent life.

And if the baby comes out damaged by all this self indulgent experimentation, the freak will be showered with support and hailed brave and inspirational. Never mind the mutilated child that didn't get a choice, it was only a way of getting more attention anyway.

So do they just cut open the tit at the bottom and scoop out the inner-tit like ice cream before sewing the gaping wound up? The shit these mental cunts do to their bodies is morbidly fascinating, at least from a fucking safe distance. Couldn't they just have swapped genitals to avoid confusion?

12 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I hope it weighs 25lb at birth and comes tearing out of mummy’s ring piece causing an agonising and fatal faecal infection…then it dies. 

Even better if it just grows up straight to spite the attention seeking cunts. If its a rebellious teen it could well turn out to end up living in a modest three-bedroom semi-detached house with a mortgage, working as a mid-level accountant and driving a Skoda Octavia, with a wife, two kids and a dog.

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

This abomination has reached the muss managements radar, difficult to find the words for this but i'm sure the so called progressive wankers will shoot their bolt over this and think it's fine and fucking dandy. It's not in any way progressive, it's complete designed mind-fuckery and the progressives are suffering with cockless man syndrome...

Genitialcide mania.

Fuck right off with this.

If you had to, which one? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Just for you...https://www.news9live.com/art-culture/society/calvin-kleins-pregnant-trans-man-ad-campaign-rouses-ire-on-social-media-170305

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Genetic editing ?

10 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Genetic editing ?

Probably. This fucking thing in the photo is way into pregnancy, and you can see the breast removal stitches are only just out. 

That means that as well as being pumped full of artificial hormones and whatever else, the baby has also been subjected to anaesthetic and other compounds involved in surgery.

If an actual, biologically intact woman so much as drinks a glass of wine or swallows a paracetamol, she gets crucified. All of these fucking aberrations should be euthanised. We don't need them, they contribute nothing positive. And we are increasingly being forced to play along with their delusions and fantasies. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

How the fuck can you whinge that he didn't post a picture of the freak show, then not post one yourself? Fuck sake:

357288-newproject4.webp

Feels like I'm the one with kids sometimes with the amount of arse I have to wipe around here.

It's a cock up.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

357288-newproject4.webp

I'm on a phone and for some reason can't post pics. Comprendez noonynoony? 

I genuinely thank fuck I'm going to die before this fucking freaky shitstorm really takes hold, my grand children are fucked but I'm glad I won't be around to witness the fuckery.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Neil said:

I genuinely thank fuck I'm going to die before this fucking freaky shitstorm really takes hold, my grand children are fucked but I'm glad I won't be around to witness the fuckery.

Let's hope reincarnation doesn't exist then. It would be ironic if, in 40 years time, your head surfaces from someone's cunt and the "mother's" a Demis Roussos  lookalike 

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Let's hope reincarnation doesn't exist then. It would be ironic if, in 40 years time, your head surfaces from someone's cunt and the "mother's" a Demis Roussos  lookalike 

If Demis Roussos got reincarnated, he'd be around forever and ever and ever and ever an...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Knowing my luck I'd come back as me!

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Probably. This fucking thing in the photo is way into pregnancy, and you can see the breast removal stitches are only just out. 

That means that as well as being pumped full of artificial hormones and whatever else, the baby has also been subjected to anaesthetic and other compounds involved in surgery.

If an actual, biologically intact woman so much as drinks a glass of wine or swallows a paracetamol, she gets crucified. All of these fucking aberrations should be euthanised. We don't need them, they contribute nothing positive. And we are increasingly being forced to play along with their delusions and fantasies. 

The thing is going to come out looking like Cousin Itt.

Just now, Roadkill said:

The thing is going to come out looking like Cousin Itt.

I think that this is an old story from two or three years ago that Calvin Klein's agency has built an ad out of .. The "man" giving birth was still a biological woman and the "wife" was still a biological man. The child will now be about two years old .. hopefully it will have be taken away from this couple.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Penelope Alive said:

I think that this is an old story from two or three years ago that Calvin Klein's agency has built an ad out of .. The "man" giving birth was still a biological woman and the "wife" was still a biological man. The child will now be about two years old .. hopefully it will have be taken away from this couple.

This is the cunts 2017 so five years ago.14737_high_res.jpg