CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saima Moishin on Sky News is Fat

pegleg

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is that the one you also said was called 'patroller' or something? He had a son with a connection to cc as well? 

I seem to remember this all came up when that fucking wanker Sean5302 was making a cunt of himself a few years ago.

If I remember correctly The 'Colonel' had a nephew, 'Juniper' who turned out to be a sock puppet. Bane/Patroller was an Irish based nutjob and a different person.

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is that the one you also said was called 'patroller' or something? He had a son with a connection to cc as well? 

I seem to remember this all came up when that fucking wanker Sean5302 was making a cunt of himself a few years ago.

She answered .. there was an old cunt who said he was from Oz who was a mate of Colonel.

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I had forgot him .. high level VW executive now serving a whole life term after Dieselgate.

37 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

If I remember correctly The 'Colonel' had a nephew, 'Juniper' who turned out to be a sock puppet. Bane/Patroller was an Irish based nutjob and a different person.

Ta.

28 minutes ago, Penelope Alive said:

I had forgot him .. high level VW executive now serving a whole life term after Dieselgate.

He told us he was a technical director for VW in Germany, and then either Roops or Bawsy found a post he had made on a VW enthusiast site, asking if anyone knew how to adjust the timing on a 95 Golf. What a gargantuan fucking melt.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I've always wondered about the fate of Grumpycunt. 

Looking back through the archives, he was a barely literate, perverted bore playing to the lowest common denominator. At the time, though, he was fairly nice to me when all and sundry were giving me a kicking.

He vanished and Jazz claimed his son messaged him to say he was dead, and I vaguely recall you refusing to disclose anything. Now the statute of limitations has passed, can you shed any further light on it?

25 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've always wondered about the fate of Grumpycunt. 

Looking back through the archives, he was a barely literate, perverted bore playing to the lowest common denominator. At the time, though, he was fairly nice to me when all and sundry were giving me a kicking.

He vanished and Jazz claimed his son messaged him to say he was dead, and I vaguely recall you refusing to disclose anything. Now the statute of limitations has passed, can you shed any further light on it?

You know as much as I do.

Who was the stupid fucking cunt who attempted to provide an alibi for his claim that he was on some holiday or cruise, by going on some borderline schizophrenic rant and playing the role of several people complete with different fonts, etc?

The user themselves were clearly forgettable, but that post was a linchpin of CC spasticity.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, nocti said:

Who was the stupid fucking cunt who attempted to provide an alibi for his claim that he was on some holiday or cruise, by going on some borderline schizophrenic rant and playing the role of several people complete with different fonts, etc?

The user themselves were clearly forgettable, but that post was a linchpin of CC spasticity.

Johnny Saucepants probably. He started posting threats to me that he said had been typed out by his 'lawyer' and 'property agent' friends who he was on holiday with at some resort with a floating restaurant. 

He also invited me to a birthday party somewhere in London, so that his imaginary friends, the estate agent and 62 yr old female lawyer could "kick my fucking head in". 

Pen probably knows which websites you can find him on these days.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Johnny Saucepants probably. He started posting threats to me that he said had been typed out by his 'lawyer' and 'property agent' friends who he was on holiday with at some resort with a floating restaurant. 

He also invited me to a birthday party somewhere in London, so that his imaginary friends, the estate agent and 62 yr old female lawyer could "kick my fucking head in". 

Pen probably knows which websites you can find him on these days.

That was still the weirdest meltdown I've ever seen...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Which isn't a lot. Dickless apparently supports Norwich Shitty FC.

Who do you follow, Drew? Bearing in mind you're from Norfolk there's only one acceptable answer. Unless you're planning to bore us all with a football is gay/bent/queer blah blah blah fucking rant because you were always picked last in Games at school.

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Who do you follow, Drew? Bearing in mind you're from Norfolk there's only one acceptable answer. Unless you're planning to bore us all with a football is gay/bent/queer blah blah blah fucking rant because you were always picked last in Games at school.

What's up? Did your team lose again? HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Say what you want about Saudi blood money, but my lot are doing better than they have for years with it. Although I am obligated to praise Allah whenever I mention them now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Say what you want about Saudi blood money, but my lot are doing better than they have for years with it. Although I am obligated to praise Allah whenever I mention them now.

Allah. A reet canny lad man.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Allah. A reet canny lad man.

Me dad worked down the pit with him for forty years man. Always had a tab for any of the lads and the cunt could sink 20 bottles of Newky Brown, hoy one up the fattest lass in the club in the mens bogs and still drive home.

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Me dad worked doon the pit with him for forty years man. Aways had a tab for any of the lads in the cunt could sink 20 bottles of Broon, hoy one up the fattest lass in the club in the mens bogs in still drive yem.

If ye gannin ti take the piss, dee it reet.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

If ye gannin ti take the piss, dee it reet.

Careful RK. I’m assuming you didn’t intentionally quote alter. That’s my job. I’ll take the rap if you know who’s lurking in the shadows, with her hairy fat sausage finger hovering over the cooler button. 

• Like 1