CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Female referees to officiate at men's World Cup for first time in Qatar

Neil

57 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Carl, I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a response, I can tell you I don't have one. What I do have is a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career, skills that make me not give a fuck about people like you.

So fuck off.

I like the bits where you kill the people traffickers and break people's necks and stuff, but the bits where you try and act like the doting father, like turning up at her birthday party, are beyond cringeworthy. Stick to mean and moody, Neeson, you big nosed Irish cunt.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Where's Ratcum? This little bundle of fun would be right up his street. The things he would do to her with an oily radish don't bear thinking about.

Fuck me, those thighs could part the Red Sea. It's a shame the Judge is as bent as a nine shekel note, she'd be right up his street or back passage with a strapon. 

2 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I'm all for it just as long as the camera is more focused on their tits bouncing around, hopefully some nipples protruding through a sweat soaked top.

Gotta be better than watching 22 poofs act like fairies.

Have you seen some of the birds in the Dutch and Swedish international teams, Fend's. I wouldn't mind joining them for a post match bath. They don't all drink from the bearded cup...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Have you seen some of the birds in the Dutch and Swedish international teams, Fend's. I wouldn't mind joining them for a post match bath. They don't all drink from the bearded cup...

I have seen some MC, all that cheese and sweat, lovely.

16 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Carl, I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a response, I can tell you I don't have one. What I do have is a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career, skills that make me not give a fuck about people like you.

So fuck off.

That is definitely a response. However, it would have been wiser just to admit that you were wrong.

18 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

So fuck off.

This is the first time you've induced a potential coffee spray moment, Drew, bar the circuit board soldering revelation. Despite plagiarising 'Taken' (which i should have twigged straight away) i've still awarded a like.

More of this shit, you pissed before noon, bungalow dwelling cunt!

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Drew, Carl is undoubtedly a low functioning autist with a chin like a Habsburg emperor, but he's still made you look a right, stupid fucking cunt here.

Apologise to the man and move on.

Carl's definitely not the sharpest tool in box but he's got Drew bang to rights here. I know the man's perpetually pissed out of his head and is prone to proofreading despite his own grammatical fuck ups, but even below 60 iq's know fat cunts wear mainly black*

Carlo strikes me as an inoffensive simpleton who is yet to entertain. He's got two things going for him which have prevented me serving him up - a 'Carlitos Way' avatar and not being Reptyle. The clocks ticking though due to his long term membership 

Imagine if Flabbot was caucasian, she'd look like a fucking albino Bison. I bet they've had to reinforce the oppositions bench. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Drew, Carl is undoubtedly a low functioning autist with a chin like a Habsburg emperor, but he's still made you look a right, stupid fucking cunt here.

Apologise to the man and move on.

I have to admit that you do quite well for a low functioning autist,  does your care worker go everywhere with you?

11 minutes ago, Penelope Alive said:

I have to admit that you do quite well for a low functioning autist,  does your care worker go everywhere with you?

How's the guide dog working out, Pen? Technically i own a share of that Golden Retriever due to my charitable contributions. Choose your words carefully as just one word will trigger him to walk you into the path of a 7.5 tonne lorry...

I'll be expecting a decent nom if he's taken over from you on here.

5 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

How's the guide dog working out, Pen?

He doesn’t need a guide dog Major. He’s got the biggest white stick in the whole West Country, poking out the front of his motheaten Victorian bloomers. The late John Bindon would be green with envy.

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He wasn't a very healthy colour when he arrived in Ireland after the fight with Johnny Darke. 

‘So, Your Royal Highness, what was it about Mr Bindon that led you to strike up such an unlikely friendship with him?’

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, King Billy said:

‘So, Your Royal Highness, what was it about Mr Bindon that led you to strike up such an unlikely friendship with him?’

I'm not sure I could get a stiffie if I was only going to be shagging a pint glass handle. I think he was a pervert.