CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another fucking school shooting

southerncunt

5 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Are you from Liverpool or are you a goat ?

If the former….fuck off.

If the latter….fuck off as well.

I'm a farmer accent sort of person, who happens to have a fondness for slang, you fucking wasteman. A couple of people on here might remember where I'm from. But who cares? You're now in the 'Do Not Reply To' box, fam.

2 hours ago, Penelope Alive said:

Do you have any information regarding the number of men who are not married and regard sex as a recreational pursuit and have abortions as a result of their promiscuous behaviour?

You've seen that fucking freak in the Calvin Klein ad. It won't be long before one of them changes their mind.

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

Ah I see. Should have guessed really. Funny how you didn’t make your time zone comment the first time you posted. You see, I think my comment angered you and you scampered off to look on Google.

You really are a strange, bullshitting little bellend.

We’re taking her for lunch in Brimstage then to the beach. This will by my last update to you. Never PM me again you fantasist oddball. I find your obsession with my guest disturbing. At least @Neil’s intentions are honest. Fuck off.

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

We’re taking her for lunch in Brimstage then to the beach. This will by my last update to you. Never PM me again you fantasist oddball. I find your obsession with my guest disturbing. At least @Neil’s intentions are honest. Fuck off.

I’ve never sent you a PM, you fucking deluded wanker. I find your obsession with bullshit fascinating.

2 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

I'm a farmer accent sort of person, who happens to have a fondness for slang, you fucking wasteman. A couple of people on here might remember where I'm from. But who cares? You're now in the 'Do Not Reply To' box, fam.

That’s just the sort of reply I would expect from someone who had to buy their own furniture….

A fucking mess. For almost an hour the police stood outside a classroom door while the killer was killing away . 

Huh ? 

From what I read that stupid decision was made by the   head of the school school police ( not regular city police )  who  didn't want his men shot at .Instead waiting for a Swat team from the US Border Patrol alive .They did & killed the shooter . 

The head of the  school police should do something final .

18 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

Oh really? You've changed your tune. You hated me, you dirty little misogynistic cunt. Fuck off and die.

Fucking charming, i never hated you Benny boy, we had a bit of fun, that is all.

Still if i remember, you're better than most of the trash cans on here.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Bollocks. I'm fully sheathed and perfectly fucking clean. It isn't fucking rocket science to pull the thing back and wash your bellend. Without it I can only imagine the thing rubs raw against your pubes and underwear. Maybe that's why they're so hysterical all the time? Loss of feeling due to calloused helmets?

This excellent nomination covered some of the issues you bring up:

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This excellent nomination covered some of the issues you bring up:

Oh yeah... the other nomination that made me feel as uncomfortable as Ape's shower head one. Keep your bellend related idiosyncratic fuckery to yourselves. Fucking weirdos.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh yeah... the other nomination that made me feel as uncomfortable as Ape's shower head one. Keep your bellend related idiosyncratic fuckery to yourselves. Fucking weirdos.

Cleaning ones stinking bellend of a morning is essential hygiene all blokes should carry out and is no way comparable to uncle apes horrific tale of on the road shower wanking. Don’t tar me with the same brush as that dirty cunt. That said, we both share a love of shitting in the open air, but I at least draw the line at laying a cable in some poor bastards garden, unlike mr shower head on the ball bags

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Cleaning ones stinking bellend of a morning is essential hygiene all blokes should carry out and is no way comparable to uncle apes horrific tale of on the road shower wanking. Don’t tar me with the same brush as that dirty cunt. That said, we both share a love of shitting in the open air, but I at least draw the line at laying a cable in some poor bastards garden, unlike mr shower head on the ball bags

Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it, you faggot.

• Like 2