CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another fucking school shooting

southerncunt

23 hours ago, southerncunt said:

What is it with these fucking yanks? How many times does this have to happen before some cunt in power over there finally admits the ridiculousness of the gun laws?

Don’t get me wrong, I have nothing against guns. I’m a licensed shooter and have a few myself.

I have never felt the urge to go and shoot up the place however. Perhaps because I have no use for (and rightly no access in this country to) automatic weapons with large mags and high fire rates?

Its insanity, and it’s always the kids who suffer. 

I've just read through one of the testimonies from a dead ten year olds parents. On the day of the shooting they begged, as kids do, to stay at home. Could you imagine if you were that child's father and had to live with that for the rest of your life?

The gun lobbyists answer is more guns, not less. "LET'S ARM TEACHERS TO PROTECT OUR KIDS" as if no teacher will ever go rogue and murder their own class. According to the same idiots their country is safer because everyone is armed to the teeth, "because the good guys can stop the bad guys". I can't think of any majorly publicised mass shooting where an armed member of the public, a "good guy" has taken out a shooter before they've murdered dozens of innocent people.

The only answer is mass gun control similar to what they have in this country. But there's more chance of that happening than Pen stopping her endless campaign of flooding this site with shit.

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've just read through one of the testimonies from a dead ten year olds parents. On the day of the shooting they begged, as kids do, to stay at home. Could you imagine if you were that child's father and had to live with that for the rest of your life?

The gun lobbyists answer is more guns, not less. "LET'S ARM TEACHERS TO PROTECT OUR KIDS" as if no teacher will ever go rogue and murder their own class. According to the same idiots their country is safer because everyone is armed to the teeth, "because the good guys can stop the bad guys". I can't think of any majorly publicised mass shooting where an armed member of the public, a "good guy" has taken out a shooter before they've murdered dozens of innocent people.

The only answer is mass gun control similar to what they have in this country. But there's more chance of that happening than Pen stopping her endless campaign of flooding this site with shit.

I’ve lost track of how many American presidents I’ve heard condemning these all-too-frequent events, but nothing ever changes. The most powerful man in the world is still, it seems, beholden to the red-neck wankers of the NRA. It’s fucking ridiculous how the tail wags the dog in the land of the free.

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Apparently it all comes under the receipt for freedom. Fuck you if you want an abortion in some states, but they'll die fighting for your right to shoot up an entire classroom.

What a silly country.

23 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you recall hearing about the Hungerford killings SC? A nutter called Michael Ryan went nuts with an AK-47. It was reported at the time, that a local man had attempted to intervene by riding past him on a pushbike, shouting... "DONT BE SO BLOODY STUPID!"

what a daft cunt.

The media blamed it on him watching 'shoot 'em up' videos that fucked his head up. However, when the fire brigade went through the burned out remains of his house no remains of a video was found.

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The media blamed it on him watching 'shoot 'em up' videos that fucked his head up. However, when the fire brigade went through the burned out remains of his house no remains of a video was found.

If I'd spent the 80s without a video, I'd want to kill people too. What was it that drove him over the edge, Wacaday or Emmerdale Farm.

28 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I recall reading that shootings in US schools have been running at about one every two weeks in recent years, although few on the scale of a couple of days ago. 

Arming teachers is a fucking stupid idea. Are schools going to keep an assault rifle in every stationary cupboard in every classroom, or will they just arm teachers with handguns? A handgun vs a AR18 isn't even a fight. 

Training teachers to shoot paper targets on a range is one thing, but what happens when they are faced with something that shoots back? They're going to shit themselves and start spraying bullets in all directions, most likely taking out a few kids themselves and saving the the sick fuck perpetrating the attack a few rounds. 

The Republican's continued defence of the 2nd amendment is a joke. How a country that backward became the world's superpower is, frankly, astonishing. 

When it comes to the statistics, licenced guns aren't the big problem as far as murdered children are concerned. Nutcases on kill sprees are going to do it anyway. Take away their guns and they'll just chop people up or burn them alive. 

The vast majority of CHILDREN killed by guns in the USA are carrying their own guns and are killed by other CHILDREN. 

I don't know the figures but I'd guess that for every hundred kids that have been shot, 3% can blame it on the promotion of gun ownership culture, and the other 97% can blame it on the promotion of black culture.

• Like 1

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

If only all those other children who were never ever exposed to violent media were packing heat...

48 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

If only all those other children who were never ever exposed to violent media were packing heat...

You've accidently hit on the solution here, RK. 

Arm all the kids with Heckler and Koch semi automatic pistols. 

30 x 7 year old kids in a room, each with a 10 shot, 9mm, semi automatic pistol sounds like a reasonably balanced fight against a single lunatic with an automatic rifle. 

What could possible go wrong?

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

The population of the US is somewhere around 340 million.  There are an estimated 4 to 5 hundred million guns in the country. The vast majority of firearm deaths are in lawless ‘Progressive Democrat’ run cities, perpetrated by gang members killing each other in turf wars and drug related disputes. The mass shootings which the MSM get their knickers in a twist over represent a tiny minority of the actual statistics. 

53 minutes ago, Goober said:

I recall reading that shootings in US schools have been running at about one every two weeks in recent years, although few on the scale of a couple of days ago. 

Arming teachers is a fucking stupid idea. Are schools going to keep an assault rifle in every stationary cupboard in every classroom, or will they just arm teachers with handguns? A handgun vs a AR18 isn't even a fight. 

Training teachers to shoot paper targets on a range is one thing, but what happens when they are faced with something that shoots back? They're going to shit themselves and start spraying bullets in all directions, most likely taking out a few kids themselves and saving the the sick fuck perpetrating the attack a few rounds. 

The Republican's continued defence of the 2nd amendment is a joke. How a country that backward became the world's superpower is, frankly, astonishing. 

Kids love being shot, once they get used to it.

55 minutes ago, Goober said:

🇱🇷 TRUMP 2024 🇱🇷 MAGA🇱🇷

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

🇱🇷 TRUMP 2024 🇱🇷 MAGA🇱🇷

King Billy apologises to all mentally stable Americans (aka Democratic Party voters) for promoting a presidential candidate that's even more deranged than he is. 

Gullible twat. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Goober said:

Arm all the kids with a Heckler and Koch semi automatic pistols. 

30 x 7 year old kids in a room, each with a 10 shot, 9mm, semi automatic pistol sounds like a reasonably balanced fight against a single lunatic with an automatic rifle. 

Best make them .45's. For safety.

14 minutes ago, Goober said:

Arm all the kids with a Heckler and Koch semi automatic pistol. 

30 x 7 year old kids in a room, each with a 10 shot, 9mm, semi automatic pistol sounds like a reasonably balanced fight against a single lunatic with automatic rifle. 

I wish I'd had one of them when I were a nipper at school. I'd have bagged the cunt teacher who said I was shit at maths. Fucking shit at maths.  All I said was that I thought a circumference was one of the Knights of the Round Table. 

22 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Best make them .45's. For safety.

What a great way to get kids interested in mathematics...

'If the lunatic in the tower is using 7.62 mm which are approximately 300 thousandths of an inch, how many thousandths of an inch are your 9 mm parabellum rounds?'

47 minutes ago, King Billy said:

🇱🇷 TRUMP 2024 🇱🇷 MAGA🇱🇷

Bill, I've a maths problem that I hope you can help me with. 

The boot capacity of an imaginary M4 is 368.19 litres.

How many 6ft Norwegian Spruces can you transfer to a container in an Asda car park in one night if you're stealing the trees from a forest 37 miles away and traffic conditions allow an average speed of 52.228 miles per hour?

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'If the lunatic in the tower is using 7.62 mm which are approximately 300 thousandths of an inch, how many thousandths of an inch are your 9 mm parabellum rounds?'

Fucking hell. Two maths problems in two posts. What are the chances of that? 

Oh... That's three in three. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

13 minutes ago, Goober said:

Bill, I've a maths problem that I hope you can help me with. 

The boot capacity of an imaginary M4 is 368.19 litres.

How many 6ft Norwegian Spruces can you transfer to a container in an Asda car park in one night if you're stealing the trees from a forest 37 miles away and traffic conditions allow an average speed of 52.228 miles per hour?

Pair of fucking autismos...

• Like 2