CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prince Andrew tests positive for Covid

Neil

Today I saw a car with its wing mirrors wearing union jack covers?

That was on my way back home, my bestie Big Kazza has been dumped. She thought it was forever, then he made a sexual request, that would make even the most hardcore corner members panic.

Love ProfB xxx

14 minutes ago, ProfB said:

That was on my way back home, my bestie Big Kazza has been dumped. She thought it was forever, then he made a sexual request, that would make even the most hardcore corner members panic.

Love ProfB xxx

What was the request ProfB? Are you able to tell or does even thinking about it give you a boner?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Love ProfB xxx

Was she in a relationship with the Joker and does she owns a Dachshund? If the answer is yes to either then I'll draw my own conclusions. 

You should get Big Kazza to open an account. Obviously, we'll push her to the edge of a nervous breakdown, but sometimes you gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette, Proff. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What was the request ProfB? Are you able to tell or does even thinking about it give you a boner?

A boner? I am a female, which you know.

If I say it, then it will be shoot the messenger, & I am blamed.

A few clues, he has a twin bro (not identical) & two best mates - he's also a farmer. He's been married 4 times - I told Big Kazza to RUN, but no, she fell for his 'Matt Hancock' eyes... make of that what you will?

Me & Kazza have been on the passion fruit woman's vod, as I spent a penny in her pink bathroom, I noticed she had a 75% full shower cleaner in passion fruit - no rinsing necessary?

Love ProfB xxx

1 hour ago, ProfB said:

Love ProfB xxx

Kev the Rev... a love rat cunt?

12 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

As you're presently getting pissed with 'Big Kazza', tell her I was wondering how she's able to run being a fat cunt and all that. Can you also tell the fat cunt I'd like her to kill you and preferably eat you afterwards. Love Raasclaat. 

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Kev the Rev... a love rat cunt?

Eric is here - my bestie big Kazza is full of love - she just falls for 'toerags'

Kev the Rev... a love rat cunt? Yes, & Mart the fart - plus Giuseppe... 

On 05/06/2022 at 13:59, Earl of Punkape said:

Prince Andrew isn’t a Paedophile.

Nor has he been convicted of anything.

You however are a pleb.

Really ? 

Wonder what that pay out of 10 million was for ? I bet he was just helping with the poor lass's aldi shopping bill for a couple of weeks.

You're so dumb that it's mesmerizing.

Unbelievable idiot.

On 08/06/2022 at 19:07, Uncivil Servant said:

What happened to all the comments?

Welcome to North Korea, US.

Once upon a time the Corner was a bastion of free speech and many a vicious feud. Accusations of incest, savilery, and arse banditry were rife and brought many tears of laughter. 

It seems as though the pc brigade have finally succeeded in muzzling us.

Welcome, and feel free to knock yourself up a nice mixer consisting of caustic soda and Toilet Duck!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Welcome to North Korea, US.

Once upon a time the Corner was a bastion of free speech and many a vicious feud. Accusations of incest, savilery, and arse banditry were rife and brought many tears of laughter. 

It seems as though the pc brigade have finally succeeded in muzzling us.

Welcome, and feel free to knock yourself up a nice mixer consisting of caustic soda and Toilet Duck!

It is rather unbearable at the mo. Can I call you a nonce so I can get an easy out for a bit and not lose face, Major?

• Like 3