CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Queenies Jubilee Party

Neil

12 hours ago, Neil said:

At least the cunt had the decency to turn up unlike Elton, probably too busy at home changing his sons nappy

Neil I read in the newspaper today that only 3% of the uk population are black! 
I would estimate that 99% of the 3% are jobbing actors, mainly appearing in TV advertising, thoughts? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

What can I say…I hate you 24/7. 🤷🏿

DC, stop all the bickering and arguing. Today is mostly about the Queen of Jamaica and celebrating her reign...I'm in Port Royal organising the banquet at Fort Charles and some of your old friends here have asked about you and when you may return. What shall I tell them?

17 hours ago, Decimus said:

I tell you what I'm wondering, why 78% of the British population still supports a medieval institution when most of the civilised world has recognised that supreme power held by an inbred, tiny monarchy is utterly fucking ridiculous. 

I'd rather a freely elected, black UK president than some privileged German cunt as head of state, who wields power purely because she was spunked out of the bollocks of another overly privileged German cunt.

Shove your Union Jack up your fucking arse, you flag waving, utter fucking imbecile.

The Queen doesn’t have supreme power you thick twerp.

Try reading a decent newspaper everyday to fill the void in your head and acquaint yourself with better people.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

The Queen doesn’t have supreme power you thick twerp.

Try reading a decent newspaper everyday to fill the void in your head and acquaint yourself with better people.

You better hope she has, because it will be the only way you're getting pardoned when The Judge's ex-colleagues come for you...

6 hours ago, Eddie said:

Neil I read in the newspaper today that only 3% of the uk population are black! 
I would estimate that 99% of the 3% are jobbing actors, mainly appearing in TV advertising, thoughts? 

You might think so, seeing as the whole advertising industry appears to have been fisted by The Guardian and BBC, leading to an obsession with overrepresenting black people to an 88% white majority. It's beyond pathetic.

So, what happens to those who speak out in public about this growing disproportionality? They lose their jobs. Every advert, panel show, game show, news presentation, sports commentary, TV programme... at least one black and Asian person will appear, otherwise the organiser will be accused of racial discrimination. Long gone are the days when the best person for the job actually got it.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You might think so, seeing as the whole advertising industry appears to have been fisted by The Guardian and BBC, leading to an obsession with overrepresenting black people to an 88% white majority. It's beyond pathetic.

So, what happens to those who speak out in public about this growing disproportionality? They lose their jobs. Every advert, panel show, game show, news presentation, sports commentary, TV programme... at least one black and Asian person will appear, otherwise the organiser will be accused of racial discrimination. Long gone are the days when the best person for the job actually got it.

Why did you use the word fisting in your otherwise good appraisal.

You have submitted to LGBTHIV+ culture yourself fool..

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is anybody watching the shitfest outside Buck House on TV at the moment? I will never slag off the Eurovision again. 

You’ve got a better view than everyone else though Gypps. Oh and be careful up there on the roof with all that lead under your arm.

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Long gone are the days when the best person for the job actually got it.

Not strictly true actually. Foreigners (mainly E European) are the best at the job in my line of business and that’s why they get the job. British birds have forgotten how to get their cunts out properly.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Not strictly true actually. Foreigners (mainly E European) are the best at the job in my line of business and that’s why they get the job. British birds have forgotten how to get their cunts out properly.

Some years ago, when I was a younger man, I went on a stag trip to Borovets ski resort in Bulgaria. It was one of the most corrupt places I've been, though I did have a wonderful time hiking in the snow, drinking some nice beers, popping pills and shagging lots of filthy E Euro girls who, not unlike Amsterdam, were available at almost every venue. My cock actually hurt to piss from by the end of the second day (I was single at the time), so much so things got to the stage where I pointed at one of my mates and told one of the girls 'we're together' just to fuck her off me. The fountain can only produce so much.     

19 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Some years ago, when I was a younger man, I went on a stag trip to Borovets ski resort in Bulgaria. It was one of the most corrupt places I've been, though I did have a wonderful time hiking in the snow, drinking some nice beers, popping pills and shagging lots of filthy E Euro girls who, not unlike Amsterdam, were available at almost every venue. My cock actually hurt to piss from by the end of the second day (I was single at the time), so much so things got to the stage where I pointed at one of my mates and told one of the girls 'we're together' just to fuck her off me. The fountain can only produce so much.     

I went to Varna on the Black Sea coast years ago and the amount of prozzies on the streets who were well and truly underage was fucking staggering. The police on the other hand were more concerned with pulling over taxi drivers to make sure they weren't working 7 days a week (which is apparently illegal) rather than protecting children from prostitution