CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another career ruined

Neil

Arsenal's Thomas Partey is the latest privileged millionaire to fall into the trap. I wonder how long after being fucked the girl realised how much money she could make by going to the papers? 

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

He's just changed his name to Yakubu after converting to Islam following his recent marriage to some Moroccan slag. So, fuck him; fuck her; and fuck Piers Morgan.

That was clever. It's not rape if you're a Muslim. It's a 'cultural difference'.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Neil said:

Arsenal's Thomas Partey is the latest privileged millionaire to fall into the trap. I wonder how long after being fucked the girl realised how much money she could make by going to the papers? 

England full back Kyle Walker needs to teach some of these lads how to get their oats safely. You ring a couple of Cheshire hookers, bang them £2k each for all manner of depravity and excess, including the prominent use of Gold coloured prophylactics, then kick them out before it’s time for training. Pretty difficult (though not, for the record, impossible) to meet the prosecution threshold for rape with a sex worker, and when it inevitably hits the papers, the court of public opinion won’t be horrified, they’ll be fantasising about a few hours with the lovely Louise themselves when they get their accumulator in on Saturday. Kyle only got into trouble for breaching lockdown; I imagine his Arab bosses were more interested in getting her number. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/11329263/kyle-walker-sex-party-coronavirus-lockdown-hookers-man-city/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fuck Arsenal as well. 

I so wanted it to be Harry Kane but then I realised any woman within inches of his dopey fucking mong face would probably say fuck all because of the embarrassment in being lured into sexual liaisons with Shreks uglier thick brother. Fucking yid cunt

8 minutes ago, Neil said:

I so wanted it to be Harry Kane but then I realised any woman within inches of his dopey fucking mong face would probably say fuck all because of the embarrassment in being lured into sexual liaisons with Shreks uglier thick brother. Fucking yid cunt

Lets face it, if John Merrick had been a multi millionaire, he'd certainly wouldn't have been short of Victorian quim and no mistake. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Lets face it, if John Merrick had been a multi millionaire, he'd certainly wouldn't have been short of Victorian quim and no mistake. 

I don't think he would need money with you, would he? The moniker of him being called the 'elephant man' would have you foaming at the gash for his trunk of a cock, you filthy fucking whore.

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

England full back Kyle Walker needs to teach some of these lads how to get their oats safely.

Or Wayne Rooney. Any spunk covered, wrinkly old slapper, still cognitively able  enough to make an allegation against him, would almost certainly be pushing up the daisies long before the case could ever be put in front of a jury. I bet Colleen has nightmares every night about the battering her klunge is destined for when she hits 70 and Shrek starts coming home early every night.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I don't think he would need money with you, would he? The moniker of him being called the 'elephant man' would have you foaming at the gash for his trunk of a cock, you filthy fucking whore.

Harsh, even brutal some might say. Are you OK CBB?

32 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

"You filthy fucking whore". I like that. I'll have to remember to use that the next time I climb off your sister 

10 hours ago, Neil said:

How much did TP pay her?

Ooh, just googled him - I love his hair.

Did he do it for free?

Does it even matter?

I LOOOVE his hair

Love ProfB XXX

Thomas Partey reveals he has changed his name to Yakubu after marrying his Muslim wife and changing religion - but midfielder will still be referred to as Partey when playing for Arsenal and continue wearing Thomas on his jersey