CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chinks are consuming more and more coal

White Cunt

Guest Parabolic Cunting
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

I can't even see my bones, PC. There's this weird opaque film growing over them - its horrifying.

Don't worry, that's just a Chrysalis forming. Once you pop out, you'll be fine with the sun. Promise.

1 minute ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Don't worry, that's just a Chrysalis forming. Once you pop out, you'll be fine with the sun. Promise.

Fuck that. I've got Granda's old pick axe and helmet in the shed. If this shit gets any worse I'm digging myself a hole and not stopping until I find a nice coal deposit to eat until winter comes around.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Weaklings. 40 degrees? Absolutely pathetic. It's hotter, and averagely so, in many more countries on the earth who themselves have NOT seen record temperatures in their summer time, this / last year. 

Get a grip.

But they're geared up for hot weather for this precise reason. In southern Spain, for example, local councils fund free car parks with solar blinds which move with the sun throughout the day to ensure cars spend most of the time in shade. I've even seen it in Kracow, Poland. Not surprisingly, everything is tailored for hot weather: trains, houses, shops, buses, cars, businesses etc. All have air-conditioning and products designed to reduce the impact of extreme weather. Amsterdam, which experiences an almost identical climate to East Anglia, has most of this. Most large towns and cities in Germany are similar, despite being fractionally warmer than the British Isles in summer. I've travelled to South Africa in November/December and the dry heat (as with southern Spain) is bearable because investment is made to cope with heat. Not so in the UK, which has to be one of the most humid and sufferable places in the world when it comes to extreme weather, because we don't invest in preventative measures.

Whether climate change is man-made or a natural cycle, we can both agree the planet is heating up – so all the more reason to invest in such products which make previously unseen temperatures easier to cope with. 

Guest Parabolic Cunting
5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

But they're geared up for hot weather for this precise reason. In southern Spain, for example, local councils fund free car parks with solar blinds which move with the sun throughout the day to ensure cars spend most of the time in shade. I've even seen it in Kracow, Poland. Not surprisingly, everything is tailored for hot weather: trains, houses, shops, buses, cars, businesses etc. All have air-conditioning and products designed to reduce the impact of extreme weather. Amsterdam, which experiences an almost identical climate to East Anglia, has most of this. Most large towns and cities in Germany are similar, despite being fractionally warmer than the British Isles in summer. I've travelled to South Africa in November/December and the dry heat (as with southern Spain) is bearable because investment is made to cope with heat. Not so in the UK, which has to be one of the most humid and sufferable places in the world when it comes to extreme weather, because we don't invest in preventative measures.

Whether climate change is man-made or a natural cycle, we can both agree the planet is heating up – so all the more reason to invest in such products which make previously unseen teamperatures easier to cope with. 

Well, I think that's very reasonable. We agree that this country is an utterly ridiculous fucking embarrassment.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

White or dark meat? 

All of it. At this point, their only remaining value to the society they claim to serve is nutritional, so why the fuck haven't we eaten them?

Give the chickens a break, put them in little suits and wigs and they'll be just as, if not more, effective simply due to having different, not-human interests and ambitions.

You know it makes sense.

22 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Well, I think that's very reasonable. We agree that this country is an utterly ridiculous fucking embarrassment.

Just imagine what things will be like if Rishi Sunak gets into power. With an unparalleled influx of Indian nationals, because for them our summer will be like stepping off a plane into a Siberian winter, nothing will be air-conditioned or heat-proofed, swans and ducks will end up on curry house menus, traffic congestion will reach a new high, the NHS will have even more Asian quacks wanting to practice gynecology, and the whole country, like Mumbai, will be encased in a haze of heat, urine and BO. I never thought I'd say this but I hope loose Cannon Liz Truss beats him to the post, despite the fact it'll probably lead to WW3.

12 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

All of it. At this point, their only remaining value to the society they claim to serve is nutritional, so why the fuck haven't we eaten them?

Give the chickens a break, put them in little suits and wigs and they'll be just as, if not more, effective simply due to having different, not-human interests and ambitions.

You know it makes sense.

You can start on Abbott then. The 4th chapter of Moby Dick has some butchery tips and recipe ideas.

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

slopeland will look like Swiss cheese.

Swiss cheese has become harder to find than a ‘female’ swimmer who’s not packing a big bamboo and a pair of large coconuts down below these days. A very reliable source of mine (I have many) informs me that Klaus Schwab (Dr. Evils doppelgänger) has been stockpiling it in a hollowed out mountain near Davos, as apparently our benevolent  globalist overlords are particularly fond of a luxury cheeseboard after a hard days slog at the WEF, chit chatting, stroking their chins, and desperately trying to agree how many of the human race should be permitted to survive the ‘Great Reset’ as subservient lifelong slaves in the digital trap they’ve given us from the goodness of their reptilian hearts.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

This faintly surreal four-way banter may not be everybody's cup of tea, but it does make a pleasant change from the usual internecine squabbling.

Bill Gates is still a cunt and Roops is his puppetbitch though.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Whether climate change is man-made or a natural cycle, we can both agree the planet is heating up – so all the more reason to invest in such products which make previously unseen temperatures easier to cope with. 

I grew up in Northern Ireland which has an average all year temperature of 45 degrees Celsius, rising to 60 degrees C most summers, due to the -50 degrees in winter. 
My old man used to say to me…. ‘Don’t worry about sunburn and skin cancer son. Load of old fenian propaganda  BBC bollocks. If anything gets a bit too pink in the sun it’ll fall off next winter and grow back again straight after Christmas. Just let The Good Lord take care of it. He knows what he’s doing. So he does, so he is, so ye are, so I am.’

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

Swiss cheese has become harder to find than a ‘female’ swimmer who’s not packing a big bamboo and a pair of large coconuts down below these days. A very reliable source of mine (I have many) informs me that Klaus Schwab (Dr. Evils doppelgänger) has been stockpiling it in a hollowed out mountain near Davos, as apparently our benevolent  globalist overlords are particularly fond of a luxury cheeseboard after a hard days slog at the WEF, chit chatting, stroking their chins, and desperately trying to agree how many of the human race should be permitted to survive the ‘Great Reset’ as subservient lifelong slaves in the digital trap they’ve given us from the goodness of their reptilian hearts.

Tyrants are incredibly stupid, which tends to stem from massive egos trapped inside small, haemorrhaging peanuts.

Their guaranteed fuck ups lead only to suffering (and deaths), as the recent example of Sri Lanka calamity demonstrated. The furious scrubbing of WEF pages with thick bleach (glorious future for the country under the wise leadership of local politicians and the forum), somehow missed the little detail that quite a lot of people in the world read the stuff and many can easily find it again. 

6 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Tyrants are incredibly stupid, which tends to stem from massive egos trapped inside small, haemorrhaging peanuts.

Their guaranteed fuck ups lead only to suffering (and deaths), as the recent example of Sri Lanka calamity demonstrated. The furious scrubbing of WEF pages with thick bleach (glorious future for the country under the wise leadership of local politicians and the forum), somehow missed the little detail that quite a lot of people in the world read the stuff and many can easily find it again. 

Oh do shut up, you depressing cunt.  

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Fuck me, Paro…our resident Aussie doctor and UK-hater, @Last Cunt Standing doesn’t need emboldening. You’re going to have to deal with the cunt now when he inevitably rocks up here after he’s finished licking ‘female’ Abos and Koalas out.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Oh do shut up, you depressing cunt.  

My analysis is not for the children or the feeble-minded, continental breakfast fluff mentality, so steer clear, Withers. 
How is the weather treating you? Have a lot of natives croaked it this season? The emigrants will soon outnumber your lot. Beware.

th?id=OIP.xpuUoI9dM1ic8Y_qyIGPEAHaE7%26p

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

My analysis is not for the children or the feeble-minded, continental breakfast fluff mentality, so steer clear, Withers. 
How is the weather treating you? Have a lot of natives croaked it this season? The emigrants will soon outnumber your lot. Beware.

th?id=OIP.xpuUoI9dM1ic8Y_qyIGPEAHaE7%26p

The weather has been 38C+ for 5 days here in Central France.  Nobody is complaining, even when it was 42C yesterday, just sitting in the shade, between dips in the river, or swimming pools. Only the English could get so excited, and jittery, about any temperature above 30C. Anyway, my Chardonnay is getting warm, so kindly stick your cheap, repetitive jibes and fuck off.

Vive la France.