CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chinks are consuming more and more coal

White Cunt

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

How is this shit relevant to my comment? What a super-retarded prick you prove to be time and again. Kudos to you for at least being consistent.

It’s all relevant, wolfie. Trust me. I’m not expecting a dipshit who gushes over souped-up Mazda MX5’s to have a basic understanding of what any of this is about. You fucking gimp. 

13 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

You absolute wanker!

Listen you boring little shitehawk. That’s the second time in an hour that you’ve gegged in on my comments to other members. Now, last time, fuck off and go and paint that model Spitfire’s rudder. You’re boring the arse off me now. Weird little cunt.

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Listen you boring little shitehawk. That’s the second time in an hour that you’ve gegged in on my comments to other members. Now, last time, fuck off and go and paint that model Spitfire’s rudder. You’re boring the arse off me now. Weird little cunt.

What’s your point, idiot? Your threats are empty words that mean nothing, other than making you look like a complete wanker for typing them. You love dishing it out, but you clearly can’t take it. One negative comment from Wolfie and you’re fucked. It’s pathetic.

14 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

What’s your point, idiot? Your threats are empty words that mean nothing, other than making you look like a complete wanker for typing them. You love dishing it out, but you clearly can’t take it. One negative comment from Wolfie and you’re fucked. It’s pathetic.

Not like you to name-drop and squeal for help now is it? Fuck off you wearisome dull fuck. Don’t address me again, you’re embarrassing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Not like you to name-drop and squeal for help now is it? Fuck off you wearisome dull fuck. Don’t address me again, you’re embarrassing.

With every post you make in your current state, you make yourself look like more of a cunt. You are so fragile it’s laughable. Go to bed.

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
42 minutes ago, Sid Slackjaw said:

MX5's are great, customised ones even better 🤘🏻

MX5's are great, but only in their ability to run over your swollen idiot head like any other car. Please, please die horribly.

Guest Sid Slackjaw
3 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

MX5's are great, but only in their ability to run over your swollen idiot head like any other car. Please, please die horribly.

Trying too hard. F- for effort.

On 22/07/2022 at 22:30, Witheredscrote said:

How's the new Dutch wife Frank. Have you trained her to push Mini Babybels up your arse yet?

Mini fucking Babybels? Project Edam was complete after just 6 days. 

Frank's arsehole now resembles the entrance to a badger's sett decorated with shit and the contents of a butcher's bin. 

13 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Maybe you’ve been caught out bluffing about your own illustrious aviation career. Remember when you single handedly boasted of how you kept ‘commercial and military aircraft’ flying through the covid crisis? Now it turns out that you make and fly children’s toy aeroplanes. The shame should see suicide in your future you dimwitted, mouthy little no-mark.

I have to say I feel a little bit remorseful in creating the 'propeller tip painter' trope as I did a bit of digging and found that @Ape™️ is in fact a highly qualified engineer who ensures the reliability of a crucial part of an aeroplane's systems. Compare and contrast if you will to say, a baggage handler who even with the current problems with airlines and airports has still not received his recall papers.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I have to say I feel a little bit remorseful in creating the 'propeller tip painter' trope as I did a bit of digging and found that @Ape™️ is in fact a highly qualified engineer who ensures the reliability of a crucial part of an aeroplane's systems. Compare and contrast if you will to say, a baggage handler who even with the current problems with airlines and airports has still not received his recall papers.

A heartwarming defence of your little pet, and no mistake. In the interests of fair play, after you’ve used your immense intellect to do ‘a bit of digging’ into my source of income, will you offer an apology and/or a retraction of the above insinuation? Honest question.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

A heartwarming defence of your little pet, and no mistake. In the interests of fair play, after you’ve used your immense intellect to do ‘a bit of digging’ into my source of income, will you offer an apology and/or a retraction of the above insinuation? Honest question.

Honestly, no.

I must say that it ill befits a minnow who beguiles himself into believing he is one of The Corner's big beasts and spends all hours of the day picking fights and claiming victories by making out molehills are in fact mountains. On a more conciliatory note you do have a talent for The Corner but your energies are mis-directed so tone it down.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Honestly, no.

I must say that it ill befits a minnow who beguiles himself into believing he is one of The Corner's big beasts and spends all hours of the day picking fights and claiming victories by making out molehills are in fact mountains. On a more conciliatory note you do have a talent for The Corner but your energies are mis-directed so tone it down.

The salt water, tidal variety? Well, there you have it. Chastised for squabbling with one of your little pals. What a gal eh?

9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

...and claiming victories by making out molehills are in fact mountains...

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The salt water, tidal variety? Well, there you have it. Chastised for squabbling with one of your little pals. What a gal eh?

I rest my case.

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I rest my case.

Wild celebrations and spontaneous partying broke out all over the corner as news of this extraordinary utterance spread. Except for a few wise men who seemed to know it wasn’t going to be her last word on this or anything else for that matter.

• Like 1

On 23/07/2022 at 10:07, Mrs Roops said:

While this may be perceived as some kind of half-arsed apology to Ape, had someone said 'I did a bit of digging around' about you, you would have immediately accused them of 'stalking'. Even though I warm to this comment, the hypocrisy coming from your keyboard can sometimes be astounding.

• Like 1

On 22/07/2022 at 22:24, Frank said:

It’s all relevant, wolfie. Trust me. I’m not expecting a dipshit who gushes over souped-up Mazda MX5’s to have a basic understanding of what any of this is about. You fucking gimp. 

Why is there a possessive apostrophe here, Frank? Your wealth speaks volumes about its inheritance rather than brains or graft brought about from a good education, you obviously nouveau riche cunt.

7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Why is there a possessive apostrophe here, Frank? Your wealth speaks volumes about its inheritance rather than brains or graft brought about from a good education, you obviously nouveau riche cunt.

I’m in the car (‘68 280 Pagoda), trying to catch a train on the eurotunnel and the engine sounds fucked. I’m really hot and I’ve got this yapping sausage dog on my lap, suffering with separation anxiety. It might appear alright on paper, wolfie, but I really am ready to die. 

• Like 2