CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sebastian Vettel

Wolfie

35 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Yep, mostly agreed. The Spaniard has to be the biggest underachiever in the history of the modern era (surprisingly Senna being the other, but that's death for you), and it pains me to see such a fast and accomplished driver fighting for mid-points positions. But you're both correct in as much as the moody cunt has made a rod for his own back, exemplified when he lasted just one season with McLaren and threw his toys out of the pram in the process. Surely a third world title beckoned had he stayed a little longer, those accolades instead going to Hamilton and Button. In spite of just two championships, this because of a very typical Latin temperament (as well as bad timing and poor management), he's still in my top ten greatest ever list. A phenomenal driver worthy of so much more than the history books will ever show.

It's a shame Carlos isn't turning out the same way considering the shared nationality.

This generation of drivers are boring, bratty little cunts when it comes to personality, outshined by the likes of Alonso, Raikkonen and even Magnussen who would have all themselves undoubtedly been called a bunch of puffs by the cunts on the grid in the 90's, 80's and especially the 70's.

Any spark of personal opinion is buried under a mountain of PR and carefully crafted social media channels. Cunts just spend their time waiting for a fast enough car to dominate the next five years and sometimes domestically abusing their race engineers in the privacy of their motor homes when the stress gets to them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

This generation of drivers are boring, bratty little cunts

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Any spark of personal opinion is buried under a mountain of PR and carefully crafted social media channels.

Exactly RK, and probably the reason I didn’t bother racing in F1 and showing these fuckers up myself tbh. None of these cunts could have lived with me round Monte Carlo. And they wouldn’t last ten minutes running a brothel or knocking out Christmas trees either. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

It's a shame Carlos isn't turning out the same way considering the shared nationality.

This generation of drivers are boring, bratty little cunts when it comes to personality, outshined by the likes of Alonso, Raikkonen and even Magnussen who would have all themselves undoubtedly been called a bunch of puffs by the cunts on the grid in the 90's, 80's and especially the 70's.

Any spark of personal opinion is buried under a mountain of PR and carefully crafted social media channels. Cunts just spend their time waiting for a fast enough car to dominate the next five years and sometimes domestically abusing their race engineers in the privacy of their motor homes when the stress gets to them.

Ha indeed, the other no-nonsense personality and name you could have mentioned (and one worthy of an underachiever's accolade) is the great Mika Hakkinen. What a fast fucking driver. His move on the cheating Kraut at Spa in 2000 is right up there with my best-ever overtakes. Forward this to about 1:55 on the approach to Eau Rouge... what skill and bravery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd0LMH6yijA

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Ha indeed, the other no-nonsense personality and name you could have mentioned (and one worthy of an underachiever's accolade) is the great Mika Hakkinen. What a fast fucking driver. His move on the Kraut at Spa in 2000 is right up there with my best-ever overtakes. Forward this to about 1:55 on the approach to Eau Rouge... what skill and bravery.

Absolutely fucking beautiful bit of driving. Sadly that entire section is a DRS zone now, so they just have to press a button and wave as they go past. Schumi being his usual dirty bastard self, I note. Weaving around like that these days would have 90% of the grid hyperventilating into paper bags and claiming they had PTSD - even the cunts ten seconds down the road.

Poor cunt in the BAR must have shat himself.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Ha indeed, the other no-nonsense personality and name you could have mentioned (and one worthy of an underachiever's accolade) is the great Mika Hakkinen. What a fast fucking driver. His move on the cheating Kraut at Spa in 2000 is right up there with my best-ever overtakes. Forward this to about 1:55 on the approach to Eau Rouge... what skill and bravery.

Here's an extra little snippet of information about Vettel's paddy.

It turns out the aircraft were also taking the opportunity to experiment flying on a new mixture of 25% biofuel for the very first time. The stupid cunt unknowingly protested an action that will probably have far more of a long term benefit to the environment than he could ever dream of achieving himself.

5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Here's an extra little snippet of information about Vettel's paddy.

It turns out the aircraft were also taking the opportunity to experiment flying on a new mixture of 25% biofuel for the very first time. The stupid cunt unknowingly protested an action that will probably have far more of a long term benefit to the environment than he could ever dream of achieving himself.

Fascinating.

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

F1 has a similar appeal to me as Football, Golf and Cricket. A sport for cunts, watched by cunts and enjoyed by cunts.

I applaud your bravery in coming out, Drew, the above statement is tantamount to admitting that your arsehole resembles a butcher's bin.

Gaylord.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I applaud your bravery in coming out, Drew, the above statement is tantamount to admitting that your arsehole resembles a butcher's bin.

Gaylord.

I don’t like football anymore either. But I do look back fondly on the way football used to be before it was just a celebrity vehicle and a platform for identity politics.

That probably means I’m just post-modernist gay, and not actually, properly gay.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don’t like football anymore either. But I do look back fondly on the way football used to be before it was just a celebrity vehicle and a platform for identity politics.

That probably means I’m just post-modernist gay, and not actually, properly gay.

Agreed, I still watch the modern game, but I don't enjoy it anywhere near as much as the 90s and early 00s. Even by that point it was changing into the corporate, prawn sandwich shit it is today.

27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Agreed, I still watch the modern game, but I don't enjoy it anywhere near as much as the 90s and early 00s. Even by that point it was changing into the corporate, prawn sandwich shit it is today.

You come out with a grandiose opinion about my post, now here you are back-pedalling quicker than Kweer Starmer with another Labour policy decision.

40 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You come out with a grandiose opinion about my post, now here you are back-pedalling quicker than Kweer Starmer with another Labour policy decision.

It's ok, Drew, you're amongst friends here. Ride you rainbow scooter to Bargain Booze with pride and never hide who you are.

46 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I think you’re mistaken - stupid is a far more accurate description.

Stupid!??

Quality cunting there, you little fucking spastic. Why don't you try landing one of your toy helicopters on that massive chip on your shoulder and sever your carotid in the process.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Fucking hell, is Big Bollock losing it? @Cunty BigBollox why do you hate sport so much? Were you the spastic at school that used to cry every time you had to participate in your Pink hand me down shorts. Lol

I don't hate sport. I just hate certain sports that attract cunts as Rugby and MotoGP are what I consider to be worthwhile sports.

57 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I don't hate sport. I just hate certain sports that attract cunts as Rugby and MotoGP are what I consider to be worthwhile sports.

Big Bollock, I know you're no doubt already pissed out of your dumb head but you are making yourself look a right stupid cunt here.

What are you going to do about it?

• Like 2