CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alain Robert The French Spiderman

Jake The Muss

This snail-eating-smelly-onion cunt has to be one of the biggest lunatics i have ever seen, his feats are amazing to watch but is he off his pie-crust or is he one of the very few people on this planet that just dazzles crowds with his death defying activities. He once fell 15 meters (almost 50 feet) on his head while rock climbing but that never stopped him as he has climbed the world's tallest buildings without any safety equipment.

An enigma Cuntbreed.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

This snail-eating-smelly-onion cunt has to be one of the biggest lunatics i have ever seen, his feats are amazing to watch but is he off his pie-crust or is he one of the very few people on this planet that just dazzles crowds with his death defying activities. He once fell 15 meters (almost 50 feet) on his head while rock climbing but that never stopped him as he has climbed the world's tallest buildings without any safety equipment.

An enigma Cuntbreed.

He gets kudos for being the only Frenchman in history not to be an absolute fucking coward. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He gets kudos for being the only Frenchman in history not to be an absolute fucking coward. 

You forgot Eric Cantona. That flying heel kick to the chest was a thing of beauty. 
 As for this climbing cunt, it’s probably Withers trying to retrieve a traumatised goose.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Remember O’Sullivan taunting him by playing one handed and not looking at the shots he was potting?

I do, yes. John Virgo picked it up on commentary and said he was taking the piss. Then there was that debacle with the pink and black where Robidoux wouldn’t concede from 50 behind and Ronnie was openly laughing. Peak O’Sullivan that. 

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Remember O’Sullivan taunting him by playing one handed and not looking at the shots he was potting?

That was a Ronnie classic, i was hoping it was going to turn in to a straightener on the cobbles. I think Alain would have beat Ronnie as he does have that Peter Sutcliffe look.

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

That was a Ronnie classic, i was hoping it was going to turn in to a straightener on the cobbles. I think Alain would have beat Ronnie as he does have that Peter Sutcliffe look.

Nah. Robidoux has never gotten over his cue maker smashing up his famed stick “The Eel” years ago. Ronnie could play with an actual eel and still make a competitive fifty-odd break. And only one of these two men has “connections”. Robidoux would wake up in The Channel with Le Concrete Bottes. 

• 4 months later...
On 17/08/2022 at 22:19, Jake The Muss said:

An enigma Cuntbreed.

I've watched a couple of docus on him since you posted the link.

Just wow. What a unique freak. It's mesmerising. He's an example of complete and perfect skill, physicality & concentration. It couldn't be anything less, otherwise he'd be dead. And he fuckingwell smokes! Such a thing could only come out of France.

Interesting to note he made two successful climbs in '20 & 21 – making him 58-59 at the time.

He really could be placed in the 'All-Time Hall of Fame of Freaks', alongside pansexual Pen and her 13-inch bronco swinger.   

• Like 1

On 17/08/2022 at 22:19, Jake The Muss said:

An enigma Cuntbreed.

Considering the avalanche of brown arrivals, every frog should learn the skill and consider it a priority.

• Like 1

On 02/01/2023 at 20:13, Wolfie said:

I've watched a couple of docus on him since you posted the link.

Just wow. What a unique freak. It's mesmerising. He's an example of complete and perfect skill, physicality & concentration. It couldn't be anything less, otherwise he'd be dead. And he fuckingwell smokes! Such a thing could only come out of France.

Interesting to note he made two successful climbs in '20 & 21 – making him 58-59 at the time.

He really could be placed in the 'All-Time Hall of Fame of Freaks', alongside pansexual Pen and her 13-inch bronco swinger.   

He's a complete Freak Wolfie..but somewhat entertaining.