CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Liz is the new Prime Minister, How Do You Fell About It ?

peglegtwo

34 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

T'was your good self dragged me into yer tiff with the good doctor..i simply did ya the service of a reply izall...and in me humble opinion its time to drag off yer stained underpants n tie em to a stick..yer done here wuggers baby..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

Nope. Our beef goes back some way, Pansy, and I've given you a wide berth for years. My antennae however aren't completely immune to your perpetual like-mining when I'm involved – today being yet another example. There's not much difference between you and LCS, each a colossal hater of Britishness who calls on these hallowed pages to do nothing other than continually verify their obvious hatred for it. So no, you got yerself involved, dickhead.   

32 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Nope. Our beef goes back some way, Pansy, and I've given you a wide berth for years. My antennae however aren't completely immune to your perpetual like-mining when I'm involved – today being yet another example. There's not much difference between you and LCS, each a colossal hater of Britishness who calls on these hallowed pages to do nothing other than continually verify their obvious hatred for it. So no, you got yerself involved, dickhead.   

Whats a like?....lol

On 26/09/2022 at 18:50, PANZER MURPHY said:

Whats a like?....lol

That. You're welcome cunt bollocks. Or are you? I'm not sure I care much for your mouth sunshine.

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Only that unlike you she is an actual female.

I wouldn’t mind swapping our tart for her, to run the show, as she seems to have a brain.

The only saving grace for Truss, in my estimation, is her - or her advisors - inclination to finally get our energy issues addressed, at least to some extent.
Every green lefty, grass licking cunt should be dealt with behind the shed with an elephant gun.

In view of this morning’s news that the BoE have moved to stabilise bond markets following the decision by a deranged ex-Hedge Fund employee to torch the UK economy, it is my solemn duty to remind you Truss has been in her job for twenty-two days. 

An early test for Charlie, perhaps. When does he ring Liz and tell her she’s out of a job?

Same circus, new clown. 

I’ve also learned today she supports Norwich Fucking City. @Decimus, I’m afraid your season ticket should be returned at once. 

1 minute ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Finally managed to get rid of the bit of sterling I had..in the Bank of Ireland this morning £150.00 got converted into €151.13..lol

The only reason you won’t get a like here Panz is that from today 1 UK like is worth 0.954 likes in the Eurozone. The buggers can’t afford you. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The only reason you won’t get a like here Panz is that from today 1 UK like is worth 0.954 likes in the Eurozone. The buggers can’t afford you. 

Sure i always knew that doc baby..the shenanigans in Brexitland make some good telly tho..think ya got out at the right time ..was in skibereen on Saturday night playin a wedding.. some amount of brits living there i tell ya..most retired there after 2016

36 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Finally managed to get rid of the bit of sterling I had..in the Bank of Ireland this morning £150.00 got converted into €151.13..lol

This makes you more fucking stupid than anyone here could have possibly imagined, tubercoon.

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

In view of this morning’s news that the BoE have moved to stabilise bond markets following the decision by a deranged ex-Hedge Fund employee to torch the UK economy, it is my solemn duty to remind you Truss has been in her job for twenty-two days. 

An early test for Charlie, perhaps. When does he ring Liz and tell her she’s out of a job?

Same circus, new clown. 

I’ve also learned today she supports Norwich Fucking City. @Decimus, I’m afraid your season ticket should be returned at once. 

Indeed, I saw that she spent £1800 worth of public money in the club shop.

She'll probably be safe at Carrow Road. The average age of the attendee these days seems to be about 68, mostly rural, dyed-in-the-wool Tories. I wouldn't put it past them to give her a standing ovation.

All you need to do is look at the electoral map of Norfolk. One tiny dot of red in a sea of blue, even my own borough, which thanks to Great Yarmouth, has one of the highest poverty rates in the country, has regularly returned Brandon fucking Lewis as MP since 2010.

They may get wiped off the map in the rest of the UK come 2024, but for better or worse Norfolk will remain blue and the Truss cunt will always have sanctuary at Carra Rudd.

PS Stu has a big willy, I've heard all about it - even considered joining the potty class myself, but Kazza says, there's only one Stu. There's Malc the retired cop, Lorraine the depressive, Bri, the nervous type & Gylnn, yes Glynn, the care home manager & a few others.

So, I'll not be creating any clay jugs anytime soon.

Love ProfB xxx

On 28/09/2022 at 13:15, Last Cunt Standing said:

Same circus, new clown. 

It was a matter of whether the pensions or the US dollar denominated debt pile of shit was going to be set on fire first. 
Due to further UK debt expansion and top tax & corporate tax trimming, suddenly bond rates spiked, BoE shat its pants and printed more money to rescue the situation. 
I tell you LC, it would be strategically better to have financial operations discussed in a basement behind closed doors, with paper bags and extra mufflers for all participants.

Anyway, looks like your UK pensions will get “paid”. By the time it’s all over, I think 15 pence in the pound real value is all that can be had.

On 26/09/2022 at 00:55, Roadkill said:

I've never actually met a Geordie doctor. Ever.

Absolutely millions of hospital porters, mind. 

Robson Greene thought he was the achiever from that 90s double act. Who’s been in Game Of Thrones and John Wick 3?

Get back to your fishing rods you little baldy cunt.

• Like 1