CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Liz is the new Prime Minister, How Do You Fell About It ?

peglegtwo

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Something which hasn’t come as any surprise at all to me is that she hasn’t mentioned any plan to stop the thousands of greaseballs arriving in dinghy’s every week. She must be keeping that back as a surprise till next week when all the BS she’s announced already has failed miserably. The cunt is nothing more than another globalist bag of shit, with her own page on the WEF website, a former Shell executive, Liberal Democrat, remainer and  a pig ugly cunt to boot.

Perfect CV to land the top job in British politics I suppose.

I love you King Billy (tons) - but even Liz only has one pair of hands. She does't float your boat then?

Love ProfB XXX

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Something which hasn’t come as any surprise at all to me is that she hasn’t mentioned any plan to stop the thousands of greaseballs arriving in dinghy’s every week. She must be keeping that back as a surprise till next week when all the BS she’s announced already has failed miserably. The cunt is nothing more than another globalist bag of shit, with her own page on the WEF website, a former Shell executive, Liberal Democrat, remainer and  a pig ugly cunt to boot.

Jesus Christ, so fucking thick. 

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've gotta say I'm liking this idea PB, how about putting a cooker in the freezer then? Then the fat bastards can simply roll over to the freezer, eat, and roll back to the sofa. We could be onto something. 

Fox fart face - throw yourself head first into a puddle.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Out of likes KB. That Sadiq Khan is killing my profit margins with the congestion charge.

That number plate you wear round your neck on a chain is obviously costing you a load of dough aswell as making you look a complete fucking cunt Raas. Put it back on your motor or at least tuck it in your hoodie till after 6 O’Clock if you’re out on the prowl.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ProfB said:

Radish Sunhat looked like a Rottweiler that had eaten something it didn’t like when Liz won. If only he had thought of going blond(e) like Mrs T (Thatcher) & (Truss), he might now be kipping at No 10.

My bestie big Kazza, said Boris was the sexiest PM since John Major.

Love Prof B XXX

I’ve always considered myself to be average looking. Maybe 6/10. But compared to Boris, I’m an absolute sex god. I think I’ll move to Norwich if women there are that easily pleased. 

18 minutes ago, ProfB said:

If you was an astrologer, or psychic, you'd know we were going to have a mega mild winter - like topping up your tan in Nov in Brighton pics the red tops will run.

Lovely Liz - yes, she's lovely, but mother nature is gorge too.

Liz had an affair - no one else ever did - HOLD ON FART FACE - she beat you to being PM.

Love & kisses,

ProfB XXX

A woman should not have an affair, ever, just because we live in a society which celebrates all kinds of deviants and has lost its common sense and morals, it doesn't change human evolution and the roles of Men and Women in life and their individual roles in raising a family. Lovely trustworthy Liz's poor children will grow up knowing their vile Mum could resist fucking another man whilst with their Dad. They'll have drug issues and Daddy issues and will no doubt have no respect for their Father... A 'Man' who took the vile bitch back (cum stains around her chops and all). It makes me fucking sick.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’ve always considered myself to be average looking. Maybe 6/10. But compared to Boris, I’m an absolute sex god. I think I’ll move to Norwich if women there are that easily pleased. 

I've got to at least a 9/10 Eric, no shit I catch women eyeing me up all the time... Even caught some slag seemingly hypnotized staring at me in Boots whilst her bellend boyfriend followed her around like some poodle. Lol. Even the poofters stare at Old Chap. I may not be the best on here, but I'm certainly the best looking on here.  

36 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It's more of the same, a big announcement tomorrow apparently... She's going to save us all from freezing to death. She's ruled out a windfall tax on these fucking cunt companies making massive profits though. She doesn't want to deter investment from them etc etc, blah, blah, fucking blah. I bet Kwasi Kwarteng is giving her one up the shitter as we speak, in appreciation of his cabinet role. 

What a load of fucking cunts. 

• Like 1

On 04/09/2022 at 22:47, Last Cunt Standing said:

Keep an eye on GBP/USD rates this week. The market will speak, and it will not be kind. Bon chance.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-09-07/pound-risks-bear-market-slide-as-new-prime-minister-glow-fades

You know I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if the graph of GBP/USD rates were at the end of a patients’ bed, you’d be ringing the mortuary to book a place in the fridge. It’s the lowest since 1985 and all manner of red-braced spivs are forecasting even lower rates into next year, some even projecting USD parity in hushed tones . So at the behest of odious Cunts like Crispin Odey, everything - yes, everything- is worth 20%-25% less than it was five years ago. Once this might have triggered inward investment from overseas funds wanting cheap UK assets as a safe haven. But given the Tories have sold the trains, the electricity, the gas, the phones, the post, the water, the airports, the steel, to name but a few, you do have to wonder what’s left for the cashed-up Arab sovereign wealth funds to buy. The NHS must be worth a couple of hundred billion. Maybe the roads? The Army?

The light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off. We all have to hope Truss and Kwarteng can make beautiful music together (again, allegedly) and find the light switch. If only to stop my UK pension, already down 10% in AUD terms this year, dissolving into fucking dust. 

@Eric Cuntman, what’s your view on the new Chancellor? Does he warm the cockles of your heart yet? 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-09-07/pound-risks-bear-market-slide-as-new-prime-minister-glow-fades

You know I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if the graph of GBP/USD rates were at the end of a patients’ bed, you’d be ringing the mortuary to book a place in the fridge. It’s the lowest since 1985 and all manner of red-braced spivs are forecasting even lower rates into next year, some even projecting USD parity in hushed tones . So at the behest of odious Cunts like Crispin Odey, everything - yes, everything- is worth 20%-25% less than it was five years ago. Once this might have triggered inward investment from overseas funds wanting cheap UK assets as a safe haven. But given the Tories have sold the trains, the electricity, the gas, the phones, the post, the water, the airports, the steel, to name but a few, you do have to wonder what’s left for the cashed-up Arab sovereign wealth funds to buy. The NHS must be worth a couple of hundred billion. Maybe the roads? The Army?

The light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off. We all have to hope Truss and Kwarteng can make beautiful music together (again, allegedly) and find the light switch. If only to stop my UK pension, already down 10% in AUD terms this year, dissolving into fucking dust. 

@Eric Cuntman, what’s your view on the new Chancellor? Does he warm the cockles of your heart yet? 

Fuck off.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10895465/Economy-climate-Australians-thinking-twice-having-children.html

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2021/oct/06/eye-watering-climate-change-disasters-will-cost-australia-billions-each-year-study-finds

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-03-09/higher-food-prices-and-shortages-because-of-climate-change/100894158

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off. We all have to hope Truss and Kwarteng can make beautiful music together (again, allegedly) and find the light switch. If only to stop me UK pension, already down 10% in AUD terms this year, dissolving into fucking dust. 

I’m afraid that this is just the start of devaluation of super optimistic pension promises that simply can not be met. This is not only a UK phenomenon, it’s worldwide. Pension providers, government spivs, City boys, etc painted a lovely picture for the retirees; gently sugar coated, fluffy and plentiful - oops!

Without  a truly growing economy with plenty of cheap energy, natural resources processed into products for growing consumption (more consumers with decent wages), the only way is down. 
Your, mine, everyone’s pension is heading for the toilet, LC. Enjoy what’s left of it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

I’m afraid that this is just the start of devaluation of super optimistic pension promises that simply can not be met. This is not only a UK phenomenon, it’s worldwide. Pension providers, government spivs, City boys, etc painted a lovely picture for the retirees; gently sugar coated, fluffy and plentiful - oops!

Without  a truly growing economy with plenty of cheap energy, natural resources processed into products for growing consumption (more consumers with decent wages), the only way is down. 
Your, mine, everyone’s pension is heading for the toilet, LC. Enjoy what’s left of it.

As I said much if the UK has been sold to foreign pension funds .. Camelot to a Canadian teachers pension fund being one example .. how many funds have share in the energy suppliers?

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Another grinning sambo, pushed up front in the name of diversity, with a couple of white underlings in the background doing all the complicated stuff.

Same old 21st century bollocks. Nothing to see here.