CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Slopes on the Moon

White Cunt

The yellow slime are working on going to the moon, where an underground hovel base will be established in the near future.

I am very much pro idea of an off-planet yellow disaster enterprise, but the moon seems just too close for comfort - in case things go tits up - which they will.

How about persuading the lot to fuck off to another galaxy altogether, where they can enrich the top layers of commissars who command the hive, while simultaneously disposing of a billion of workers, thus imploding their population that little bit faster?

This planet could do with a little break.

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/news/other/chinese-space-designers-eye-moon-base-in-volcanic-caves-for-long-term-stays-after-2035/ar-AA11sajo

• Like 2

7 hours ago, White Cunt said:

The yellow slime are working on going to the moon, where an underground hovel base will be established in the near future.

I am very much pro idea of an off-planet yellow disaster enterprise, but the moon seems just too close for comfort - in case things go tits up - which they will.

How about persuading the lot to fuck off to another galaxy altogether, where they can enrich the top layers of commissars who command the hive, while simultaneously disposing of a billion of workers, thus imploding their population that little bit faster?

This planet could do with a little break.

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/news/other/chinese-space-designers-eye-moon-base-in-volcanic-caves-for-long-term-stays-after-2035/ar-AA11sajo

The main link and its ensuing stories are 'compiled' by Ling Xin and Stephen Chen respectively, both of whom are based in Beijing. This means each story adheres to a Chinese government narrative, otherwise they wouldn't get pubished. So when the headline reads 'China plans to turn the moon into outpost to defend Earth: scientists', what it really means is 'China plans to turn the moon into a military outpost from where they can nuke everybody on Earth: Chinese military'.

I'll bet my mortgage hundreds of thousands of Uyghurs and other political prisoners in known concentration camps are currently being forced to make products for this very reason, building up to 2035, each being kept alive by street dogs and cats which have been rounded up and brutally blowtorched to feed them. Christ I fucking hate the cruel little yellow bastards. Prejudiced? Absofuckinglutely.   

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Ming (the merciless) Dynasty. It sounds as if it's been done before.

Drew, have you ever considered becoming a Martin Lewis type figure and offering your top tips on staying warm this winter?

I for one would be interested in you giving a TED talk breaking down the most economical ways to heat your home. Whether that would be by asphyxiating to death after illegally tinkering with an infamous Potterton, or downing five litres of white cider per day and passing out in the warm fug of your own piss and shit.

I'm sure you've got the answers.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Drew, have you ever considered becoming a Martin Lewis type figure and offering your top tips on staying warm this winter?

I for one would be interested in you giving a TED talk breaking down the most economical ways to heat your home. Whether that would be by asphyxiating to death after illegally tinkering with an infamous Potterton, or downing five litres of white cider per day and passing out in the warm fug of your own piss and shit.

I'm sure you've got the answers.

I've got wood! Not that sort, you fucking poof. Lots of seasoned wood for my multi-fuel stove. Some nights I light it just by igniting my breath, vodka is best.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

The main link and its ensuing stories are 'compiled' by Ling Xin and Stephen Chen respectively, both of whom are based in Beijing. This means each story adheres to a Chinese government narrative, otherwise they wouldn't get pubished. So when the headline reads 'China plans to turn the moon into outpost to defend Earth: scientists', what it really means is 'China plans to turn the moon into a military outpost from where they can nuke everybody on Earth: Chinese military'.

I'll bet my mortgage hundreds of thousands of Uyghurs and other political prisoners in known concentration camps are currently being forced to make products for this very reason, building up to 2035, each being kept alive by street dogs and cats which have been rounded up and brutally blowtorched to feed them. Christ I fucking hate the cruel little yellow bastards. Prejudiced? Absofuckinglutely.   

Perhaps they are currently “training” the pleb in concentration/quarantine camps for the bright future awaiting the survivors in irradiated dungeons somewhere in space.

I am slightly worried about some shoddy gear exploding on its way out, close to Earth. In fact, I will give it a 99 percent chance to explode at or soon after the take off.

• Like 1