CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Charles the turd.

Jake The Muss

So Charles the turd takes over the continuing corrupt fuck the people over, reign over us bullshit nonsense...this shit has past it's sell by date long ago and the latest monarch is a super cunt. WEF puppet who will sell this country down the shitter in a heart beat, a jug eared arrogant spastic who surely is suspect to the friends he has chosen (Jimmy fucking Savile).

A total cunt who will show himself to be just that, very quickly.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

So Charles the turd takes over the continuing corrupt fuck the people over, reign over us bullshit nonsense...this shit has past it's sell by date long ago and the latest monarch is a super cunt. WEF puppet who will sell this country down the shitter in a heart beat, a jug eared arrogant spastic who surely is suspect to the friends he has chosen (Jimmy fucking Savile).

Personally, I with His Majesty the Queen a long and happy reign.

I bet he's secretly shitting himself with excitement to finally sit on "Mama's" gilded chair and wear her big, shiny hat. He's either going to fuck it up spectacularly or die from the adrenaline rush in the next few years. He's lived too long in Mummy's shadow and enjoyed far too much freedom as a result, thus making him a fucking clown in the eyes of his "subjects" and thoroughly burying his chances of being taken seriously by anyone.

They got Lizzie young and managed to build the character around her - Charlie Boy's has already been established for the last five decades and I imagine he's holding a lifetime's worth of grudges that will inevitably play out in hilarious and interesting ways now that Mummy and Daddy are no longer there to stop him throwing his toys out of the pram.

My first guess at how its all going to play out is that those fucking Corgis are all going to suffer mysterious and fatal traffic accidents in transit to their new owners.

5 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I was in my garden yesterday, talking to the vegetables about Chuck. They're rather fond of him. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

The latest fascist inbred installation will undoubtedly fuck it up big time, especially as we enter the times of growing internal and international tensions.

His lot have the final word about what goes on in this country, even though the PR make people to think that they are for tourist consumption, only. But they are part of the problem we currently have with energy production, themselves so heavily invested in the whole new vertical process of renewables’ production, from direction of credit to manufacturing to output distribution.
Mayfair will be nicely illuminated when other parts of the country go dark.

Do you think that for the sake of environment, Charles will take donations in paper bags or cryptos?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I bet he's secretly shitting himself with excitement to finally sit on "Mama's" gilded chair and wear her big, shiny hat. He's either going to fuck it up spectacularly or die from the adrenaline rush in the next few years. He's lived too long in Mummy's shadow and enjoyed far too much freedom as a result, thus making him a fucking clown in the eyes of his "subjects" and thoroughly burying his chances of being taken seriously by anyone.

They got Lizzie young and managed to build the character around her - Charlie Boy's has already been established for the last five decades and I imagine he's holding a lifetime's worth of grudges that will inevitably play out in hilarious and interesting ways now that Mummy and Daddy are no longer there to stop him throwing his toys out of the pram.

My first guess at how its all going to play out is that those fucking Corgis are all going to suffer mysterious and fatal traffic accidents in transit to their new owners.

Actually i reckon the corgis will tell Charles what to do as he is such a fucking pussy.

12 hours ago, Roadkill said:

He was talking to plants 40 years ago. He must be a complete jelly head by now. Apparently he has a servant to tuck his cock back in after a piss. Totally fucked.

47 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was talking to plants 40 years ago. He must be a complete jelly head by now. Apparently he has a servant to tuck his cock back in after a piss. Totally fucked.

Red face signed the power transfer docs with the wrong date. (Chauncey should have made the butler do it out of sight)

Horse’s face pointed it out to him and I think the blame was placed on the pen.

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’ve heard William has been pegged to take over some time in 2024. Though I may have misheard. 

12 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

I heard something similar while the old Lizard was alive..

Bend, this has gone right over your head, you stupid old bastard.

I'll give you five minutes to tell me what the actual insinuation in LCS's post was or your name is going on Frank's bucket.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'll give you five minutes to tell me what the actual insinuation in LCS's post was or your name is going on Frank's bucket.

Just cut corners and put my name on his bucket...it has to be easier.

33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

28 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Just cut corners and put my name on his bucket...it has to be easier.

16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Franks ‘bucket list’. I’d rather receive a phone call in the dead of night from ‘Jigsaw’ than find out I was on it. 

I got my own fucking bucket. And he shit in it.

losers.