CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

We're All In This Together

Decimus

8 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm in no mood for your shit, Prof, but the revelation of your alter ego as an eighteen stone Yorkie munching, Popeye forearmed Eddie Stobbart trucker made me giggle!

Yours truly, Major.

What are you going to do about it Fox fart face?

love ProfB xxx

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Right. Clearly I'm not alone when I say I've had enough of your trolling, Frank. Give me a nom. And I don't want a repeat of 'SAS – Who Dares To Spread Anthony Middleton's Arsehole Wins' or whatever piece of shite it was you submitted. Compose yourself and give the Corner reverence. We've been waiting since January 2018. Prove you belong with the elite, or perhaps face the reality it's time to permanently fuck off.

• Like 4

@Frankyou started today with your maggot twitching at the thought of shit stirring up a storm against Wolfie. With reinforcements in the form of the Shite Brigade, you charged forth with little bald head gleaming, sure of a total victory to reinstate a reputation that only ever existed in your own demented mind.

12 hours later and you've received such an almighty fucking pasting that I doubt you'll dare show your face on here for the next month. But rest assured if you do, I'll finish you off with a coup de grace so fucking brutal you won't shit right for a week.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

In my early exchanges with him he started with laughable intimidation, then asking me to meet him, to then saying I'm a thickster, to then liking me 'a lot',

At least no one can say he’s a racist Raas as he rolled out the same script to me a while ago. A pathetic homosexual emaciated greasy little non indigenous Hellenic cuntstick yes, but without a racist bone in his miserable excuse for a body. That’s if you could find an actual  bone in it once you’d finished kicking it.

The cunts a disgrace, probably the worst on here.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Right. Clearly I'm not alone when I say I've had enough of your trolling, Frank. Give me a nom. And I don't want a repeat of 'SAS – Who Dares To Spread Anthony Middleton's Arsehole Wins' or whatever piece of shite it was you submitted. Compose yourself and give the Corner reverence. We've been waiting since January 2018. Prove you belong with the elite, or perhaps face the reality it's time to permanently fuck off.

Hopefully he’ll just fuck off.

3 hours ago, ProfB said:

Fart face, belt up - you do not have King Billy's wit, or Eric C's charm.

Love ProfBXXX

PS my bestie big Kazza once dated an O'Brien & he owed a lot of money to a lot of people!.

Hi ProfB. Can you PM me big Kazzas number? My missus is away tonight and I’m fucked if I can remember where Ive hidden my ‘silicon vagina (with realistic pubes)’ toy. If she’s not up for it she must have  a sister or a mate who’s gagging for it.

Yours sincerely

KB

8 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I've read this elsewhere earlier today, on at least three other sites. You are nothing but a plagiarising fraud. If you can't say anything original, I suggest you shut the fuck up.

Norfolk turd indeed.

If you cut and paste that second paragraph, removing ‘fucking’ and ‘old cow’, then run it through Google, it appears word-for-word on both Twitter and Reddit. It’s taken me until the earlier hours to get to the bottom of this, Withers. Assume that everything he’s ever written is, to some extent, bullshit copied from elsewhere.  

8 hours ago, Frank said:

You little cunt.. back to your old tricks. That second paragraph practically word-for-word on the James O’Brian show this morning. 

It’s hitting us all Frank, I’ve had to fly premium fucking economy on BA to the Dominican, Roops is beside herself, and I’ll tell you this, I got a glimpse behind the business class curtain, all Pakistanis. 

13 minutes ago, Eddie said:

It’s hitting us all Frank, I’ve had to fly premium fucking economy on BA to the Dominican, Roops is beside herself, and I’ll tell you this, I got a glimpse behind the business class curtain, all Pakistanis. 

Laffin..eddie baby yer a scream..the roops is lucky to have ya

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

4 hours ago, Frank said:

If you cut and paste that second paragraph, removing ‘fucking’ and ‘old cow’, then run it through Google, it appears word-for-word on both Twitter and Reddit. It’s taken me until the earlier hours to get to the bottom of this, Withers. Assume that everything he’s ever written is, to some extent, bullshit copied from elsewhere.  

I can't say I've ever been on Reddit, as only teenage incels and sex offenders use it. 

It's none of my business, but I think you owe The Corner an explanation as to why the fuck you've got an account on it.

Answer the question.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I can't say I've ever been on Reddit, as only teenage incels and sex offenders use it. 

It's none of my business, but I think you owe The Corner an explanation as to why the fuck you've got an account on it.

Answer the question.

Why you feel the need to copy others to fill these pages is beyond me, and going down the old sex offender road won’t save your sorry plagiaristic arse this time. I suggest you lie low for a couple of months. 

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

@Frankyou started today with your maggot twitching at the thought of shit stirring up a storm against Wolfie. With reinforcements in the form of the Shite Brigade, you charged forth with little bald head gleaming, sure of a total victory to reinstate a reputation that only ever existed in your own demented mind.

12 hours later and you've received such an almighty fucking pasting that I doubt you'll dare show your face on here for the next month. But rest assured if you do, I'll finish you off with a coup de grace so fucking brutal you won't shit right for a week.

I think I’ll take a chance and ride the storm. Show us what you got, big-timer. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Why you feel the need to copy others to fill these pages is beyond me, and going down the old sex offender road won’t save your sorry plagiaristic arse this time. I suggest you lie low for a couple of months. 

Raas is right: you're quick to claim other members plagiarise, are idiots, should try again, and learn from you etc etc. The same pointless old 'intimidation' to newcomers, threatening people to meet you, and, when this fails, the old 'thickster' trick. Repeat, troll, repeat, troll. Oh, and there's the regurgitated Rocky clips. And no nominations, or anything of originality or discourse or creative value. The best you had yesterday was uploading a youtube clip of a disabled black kid.

You're done here, Frank. Get off the fucking site. We've all had enough of you, except perhaps your little army of spaniels – each among the most appallingly fucking shit commenters I've ever seen. You pointless, repetitive, unfunny trolling Greek wanker.

17 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Raas is right: you're quick to claim other members plagiarise, are idiots, should try again, and learn from you etc etc. The same pointless old 'intimidation' to newcomers, threatening people to meet you, and, when this fails, the old 'thickster' trick. Repeat, troll, repeat, troll. Oh, and there's the regurgitated Rocky clips. And no nominations, or anything of originality or discourse or creative value. The best you had yesterday was uploading a youtube clip of a disabled black kid.

You're done here, Frank. Get off the fucking site. We've all had enough of you, except perhaps your little army of spaniels – each among the most appallingly fucking shit commenters I've ever seen. You pointless, repetitive, unfunny trolling Greek wanker.

That’s better.. focus your vitriol on me and it might just save you. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

That’s better.. focus your vitriol on me and it might just save you. 

But it's all true Frank. Proper pointed some of these out a couple of years ago, and consequently you were thrown off the site. I was one of a handful who contacted admin to have you reinstated. You should be thanking me for extending your time here, though of course this has proven a whopping error of judgement.

You're appalling in every way – other than being a manipulative troll. Post a fresh nomination by 10pm tonight or permanently disappear. I'll be observing attentively.

13 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

But it's all true Frank. Proper pointed some of these out a couple of years ago, and consequently you were thrown off the site. I was one of a handful who contacted admin to have you reinstated. You should be thanking me for extending your time here, though of course this has proven a whopping error of judgement.

You're appalling in every way – other than being a manipulative troll. Post a fresh nomination by 10pm tonight or permanently disappear. I'll be observing attentively.

Good Morning Wolfie babes .. you OK?

• Like 1