CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

We're All In This Together

Decimus

32 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@Frank I'd noticed you were 'on here' until the early hours. My bet is you'd had a few too many single malts, got on the white and spent the whole night flicking between here and Grinder. You sad, lonely bastard, no doubt your gay dog pretended to fall asleep, rather than witness his sad companion wasting his pathetic life away. 

Fuck off for a year and then fuck off forever. Sad cunt. Lol. 

The man was outright admitted to trawling Reddit whilst most normal folk were abed, hunched over his laptop and desperately typing in key words to try and claim my scalp.

I'm not sure what you know about that particular site, but the only type of people cruising it at two in the morning are cunts like this, who you may recall was in the news in 2021:

NINTCHDBPICT000672789315-1.jpg?resize=81

If he doesn't pull Ming out of the deep freeze soon and get his end away, I hate to think what the consequences might be.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The man was outright admitted to trawling Reddit whilst most normal folk were abed, hunched over his laptop and desperately typing in key words to try and claim my scalp.

I'm not sure what you know about that particular site, but the only type of people cruising it at two in the morning are cunts like this, who you may recall was in the news in 2021:

If he doesn't pull Ming out of the deep freeze soon and get his end away, I hate to think what the consequences might be.

Had a brief look at its description Decimus and I can imagine @Frank feeling right at home with all the other sad, early hours wankers. He's made right cunt of himself lately, and it appears even @Penelope Alive has abandoned him, leaving him to converse with renowned bellend @Carl Sway. What a knobhead. Lol

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The rest of the plane must be breathing a huge sigh of relief that they’ve not found themselves sitting next to her Ed. ‘Every cloud’ as they say.

How many masks do you think she'll have on KB, whilst she tells the pilot the best route to the destination. 

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The rest of the plane must be breathing a huge sigh of relief that they’ve not found themselves sitting next to her Ed. ‘Every cloud’ as they say.

She’s had her fill of two bob watered down ‘cocktails’, served in plastic beakers, I’ve put up with over confident loud Americans talking about ‘the market’ all day, but tonight I pop the question, any chance of a rusty trombone? 

12 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Had a brief look at its description Decimus and I can imagine @Frank feeling right at home with all the other sad, early hours wankers. He's made right cunt of himself lately, and it appears even @Penelope Alive has abandoned him, leaving him to converse with renowned bellend @Carl Sway. What a knobhead. Lol

It's brilliant, isn't it Raas?

Every comeback attempt is worse than the last. He went after @Wolfie mob handed in the hope of an easy kill, but even with the full Spack Pack at his side, he ended up getting absolutely mauled.

You'd think that after licking his wounds the man would have collected himself and gone after an easy target such as Drew, but he had the absolute arrogance to think he could go after me!

Where can he go from here? His schoolyard bully tactics with Wolfie failed miserably, and his weak attempt to bring me down has only resulted in him being outed as a dubious, late night Reddit prowler.

Some people may feel sorry for him, but I think his most recent downfall is a thing of beauty. In fact, and I know he won't mind me plagiarising him here, I absolutely love it!

Love it!

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'm no Columbo or Frost, but I suspect this might – just might – be R-soles, Joker, Dave... @cunt. Look at the cheap, processed wooden door. Work down about three feet from the handle, and there's (what appears to be) a bit of shit on the paintwork, where a doggie bag may have banged against the door. Now, I'm faintly surmising those bags are placed in the cheap, plastic Tesco 'bag for life' to the right-corner, ready for sampling in jars. Also, the tacky 80s keep-fit machine could well be used for torturing animals, which would also be typical of the disgusting fucking predator.  

1 hour ago, cunt said:

This thread reads like a pissing contest, for girls 👩‍👧

It's hard to believe you shower of cunts like to portray yourselves as intelligent adults.

Fuckin' laughable! 🤣😂🤣

Shut up Cunt. 

Have you read this story? 

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/real-life/mum-left-hospital-days-after-7626766?utm_source=linkCopy&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

I bet it's exactly what you'd enjoy isn't it? You vile cunt. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Shut up Cunt. 

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/real-life/mum-left-hospital-days-after-7626766?utm_source=linkCopy&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

You've just filled R-Soles wank bank for the next six months.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Shut up Cunt. 

Jesus Christ.

It could however go some way to explaining his periodical ansences from the site. If he has a wife, it might even be her.

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Shut up Cunt. 

I thought they ate Chihuahuas in Bristol. Although you could argue she tried.

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

She’s had her fill of two bob watered down ‘cocktails’, served in plastic beakers, I’ve put up with over confident loud Americans talking about ‘the market’ all day, but tonight I pop the question, any chance of a rusty trombone? 

Ed, has your dead brain eaten a stupid sandwich tonight ?

Good evening.

• Like 1

The IMF has now got involved in UK Plc's economic cliff dive.

I expect the Zimbabwen Chancellor to fire up the printing press later this week for more 'quantitive easing' to keep the south east property Ponzi scheme going.

And the unfuckable doped up stepford wife, nominally in charge, wants to allow more third world gollies in to drive this economic boom that's around the corner for certain.

Deluded just doesn't do these mongs justice.

18 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

The duck has been plucked and rightly fucked.

You stupid fucking wanker. The man is dead in the water, thrashed senseless and all but finished.

The kindest thing would be to let him go quietly. The last thing he needs is some part-time fucking div providing him with the impetus to make a total fucking cunt out himself for the third time in five days.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

And the unfuckable doped up stepford wife, nominally in charge, wants to allow more third world gollies in to drive this economic boom that's around the corner for certain.

I’m not an expert but I reckon she might be on to a winner if what you say is true. Reintroducing slavery is a fucking great idea imo.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You stupid fucking wanker. The man is dead in the water, thrashed senseless and all but finished.

The kindest thing would be to let him go quietly. The last thing he needs is some part-time fucking div providing him with the impetus to make a total fucking cunt out himself for the third time in five days.

What's happening here ducks ? have you made some new friends ?

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m not an expert but I reckon she might be on to a winner if what you say is true. Reintroducing slavery is a fucking great idea imo.

It'll be the whites as the slaves if Thatcher's afterbirth and the bongo money man are behind the wheel much longer.