CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kwasi Kwarteng. Cometh the man, cometh the hour.

Witheredscrote

On 14/10/2022 at 22:56, Goober said:

I actually feel sorry for the bloke. He's been thrown under a double decker that's been ordered to drive over him,  reverse, and then drive over him again, making sure there's plenty of wheel spin whilst the tyres are on the velcro.

The Tories are beyond fucked. If they keep Liz they look incompetent, if they get rid of her so soon they look equally incompetent for anointing an idiot. 

She'll probably cling on and get trounced by Starmer in a year or so. The shame of it will, hopefully, be unbearable for Maggie lite and she'll run to her local Happy Shopper for several bottles of Toilet Duck.

Remember when people thought Boris was shite?

The lessons are: better the devil you know, and be careful what you wish for. Jeremy Hunt will, I fear, be the next Tory leader. God fucking help us.

I am not worried about the Ghanaian getting fucked over any more than I am for the rest of them.

The double-digit IQ Truss will be given until 6th November. Once she has completed 2 months in office (not in power), she is entitled to 120k per annum for life.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Would you, though?

I’ve previously stated that in my opinion the famous ring necklace is a day collar and somebody - my bet is a kinky Hedge Fund manager who frequents the Mayfair clubs she was so often seen at - is pulling her strings in a BDSM relationship. Might it be possible that forcing her into such abject humiliation before the world is giving some red-braced tosser the raging horn?

For me, she’s a bit mumsy, poor posture, middle of the road at the very best, and that weird rhythmic blinking between questions thing would get right on my wick. However, if she gets her rocks off taking orders, I’ve got a couple of shirts need an iron and the pool filter needs changing. 

Bill Bailey is on tour over here at present and was roasting the state of the UK on the news last night, to the amusement of the hosts. I hope it’s well understood up there how bad this is making the country look all over the world. Liz versus a lettuce. Fucking Ada. 

21 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Bill Bailey is on tour over here at present and was roasting the state of the UK on the news last night, to the amusement of the hosts.

That Neanderthal throwback couldn’t make me laugh if I switched the telly on and the daft cunt was prancing about, covered in sequins, tightly clutching some Lady Penelope lookalike, with one hairy hand on her arse and waving the other hand around like an overexcited spastic overdosing on Red Bull and amphetamine.

Oh hang on…..

22 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’ve previously stated that in my opinion the famous ring necklace is a day collar and somebody - my bet is a kinky Hedge Fund manager who frequents the Mayfair clubs she was so often seen at - is pulling her strings in a BDSM relationship. Might it be possible that forcing her into such abject humiliation before the world is giving some red-braced tosser the raging horn?

For me, she’s a bit mumsy, poor posture, middle of the road at the very best, and that weird rhythmic blinking between questions thing would get right on my wick. However, if she gets her rocks off taking orders, I’ve got a couple of shirts need an iron and the pool filter needs changing. 

Bill Bailey is on tour over here at present and was roasting the state of the UK on the news last night, to the amusement of the hosts. I hope it’s well understood up there how bad this is making the country look all over the world. Liz versus a lettuce. Fucking Ada. 

Never mind this shit Doc. You filthy, unwashed criminal cunts can’t even allocate waste to the correct bin…and now you’re going to pay. I mean, who puts a putrid decomposing Abbo’s corpse in a recycling bin? Sort your fucking self out you degenerate before the Man comes for your thumbs.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/home/suburbs-eyewatering-new-bin-punishment-as-residents-face-5000-fine/news-story/e2cf55c98605f2564ce5ee238b4417fe

A week or so after the death of Kamikwasi Farteng, dear old Liz 'not worthy of' Truss has killed herself... Another leadership contest begins, filled with vile, self serving cunts with no intention of getting the top job but trying to manoeuvre for a cabinet role. What a pile of cunt. This is beyond a joke now, we'll have some cunt in charge, who nobodies voted for, doing as he/she is told by big business etc. If we have to have the Tory cunts in charge, at least bring Boris back, he was full of shit, but entertaining at least. Time for a General election and a chance to get these fucking cunts out for at least a decade. 

10 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

A week or so after the death of Kamikwasi Farteng, dear old Liz 'not worthy of' Truss has killed herself... Another leadership contest begins, filled with vile, self serving cunts with no intention of getting the top job but trying to manoeuvre for a cabinet role. What a pile of cunt. This is beyond a joke now, we'll have some cunt in charge, who nobodies voted for, doing as he/she is told by big business etc. If we have to have the Tory cunts in charge, at least bring Boris back, he was full of shit, but entertaining at least. Time for a General election and a chance to get these fucking cunts out for at least a decade. 

You’d need a heart of stone not to piss yourself laughing….

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Frank said:

It’s been done, fuckwit. 

Frank. Instead of subjecting yourself to this humiliation every day, why not throw your hat in the ring (instead of your cock for a change) and stand for the PM job? You’re undoubtedly qualified for the position, being a rampant degenerate, a completely incompetent moron, an absolute laughing stock and best of all the worst on CC ever without equal.

No need to thank me for the advice. Idiot.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Frank. Instead of subjecting yourself to this humiliation every day, why not throw your hat in the ring (instead of your cock for a change) and stand for the PM job? You’re undoubtedly qualified for the position, being a rampant degenerate, a completely incompetent moron, an absolute laughing stock and best of all the worst on CC ever without equal.

No need to thank me for the advice. Idiot.

Succinct.