CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Benefit scroungers to get rate of inflation pay rise

Goober

8 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

These days Goober I feel like there’s a new reason to emigrate every day for UK residents. Take for example the notion that the new PM might in fact be a  collared submissive, as supposedly evidenced by her choice of neckwear. If true, it does perhaps invite speculation as to the identity of her Dom/Domme. Fucking degenerates. 

Answers on a postcard. 

https://forums.mixedmartialarts.com/t/liz-truss-the-collared-bdsm-uk-pm-slave-allegedly/3761412

A flippant and weak attack on our new P.M. Fucking lame and callow. Idealoguery and neo-liberalism aside, try and add a little depth into your feeble observations, Doc. Look at the magnificent top-bollocks on her. I’d suck on them Charlie Wobblers until the creases came out of her elbows, knees and face. Fuck off.

37 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

A flippant and weak attack on our new P.M. Fucking lame and callow. Idealoguery and neo-liberalism aside, try and add a little depth into your feeble observations, Doc. Look at the magnificent top-bollocks on her. I’d suck on them Charlie Wobblers until the creases came out of her elbows, knees and face. Fuck off.

She's the perfect metaphor for trickle down economics when you think about it. Spaff on her face all you want, but the stream will never get past the first 1% of her.

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

These days Goober I feel like there’s a new reason to emigrate every day for UK residents. Take for example the notion that the new PM might in fact be a  collared submissive, as supposedly evidenced by her choice of neckwear. If true, it does perhaps invite speculation as to the identity of her Dom/Domme. Fucking degenerates. 

Answers on a postcard. 

https://forums.mixedmartialarts.com/t/liz-truss-the-collared-bdsm-uk-pm-slave-allegedly/3761412

She is a hideous munter. I have no interest in her ringpiece whatsoever.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

‘Truss’ has a different meaning for you though.

A yacht-owning acquaintance tells me in their world a truss is a type of ring with which you tie things to a mast. Maybe she’s dog-whistling the sailing community. I would suggest nothing these cunts do is by accident, so her choice of neckwear is surely designed to communicate something. But what? And to whom?

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’d leave the necklace on though, wouldn’t you?

38 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

A yacht-owning acquaintance tells me in their world a truss is a type of ring with which you tie things to a mast. Maybe she’s dog-whistling the sailing community. I would suggest nothing these cunts do is by accident, so her choice of neckwear is surely designed to communicate something. But what? And to whom?

She might just like it.

46 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You’d leave the necklace on though, wouldn’t you?

Perhaps, then coat it in Gent’s Relish. But I’ll tell you this, Doc. Living where you do I’d suggest that you’re in no position to comment on the attire and attractiveness of the female form. Convict-descendant, masculine, gargoyle Sheilas and Neolithic, reeking, fly-infested, primate Abbos are what you have to choose from. Which one did you plump for in the end? Answer very carefully now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Sounds like Saucepants has sailed over your way. He’s a proven liar, it’s not his yacht, Margo(t) his invisible friend owns it. You’ve been had.

58 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Perhaps, then coat it in Gent’s Relish. But I’ll tell you this, Doc. Living where you do I’d suggest that you’re in no position to comment on the attire and attractiveness of the female form. Convict-descendant, masculine, gargoyle Sheilas and Neolithic, reeking, fly-infested, primate Abbos are what you have to choose from. Which one did you plump for in the end? Answer very carefully now.

Yeah, whenever I’m down the local beach surrounded by Margot Robbies and Josephine Langfords, I curse my luck that I’m not in the Scunthorpe Arndale on Giro day behind an enormous land whale with greasy scraped back hair, wearing old black faded leggings and a wolf fleece, as they berate their twelve multicoloured children. 

Fuck off. 

16 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Yeah, whenever I’m down the local beach surrounded by Margot Robbies and Josephine Langfords, I curse my luck that I’m not in the Scunthorpe Arndale on Giro day behind an enormous land whale with scraped back hair in faded leggings and a wolf fleece berate their twelve multicoloured children. 

Fuck off. 

I’ve nothing against Australian aborigines, they clearly have social problems, in no small part due to their treatment at the hands of the white cunts, who in reality were invaders. But they seem a fairly ok race of people if a little simplistic. One thing though, serious question… are there any good looking ones? Because I’ve never seen one.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’ve nothing against Australian aborigines, they clearly have social problems, in no small part due to their treatment at the hands of the white cunts, who in reality were invaders. But they seem a fairly ok race of people if a little simplistic. One thing though, serious question… are there any good looking ones? Because I’ve never seen one.

Not really an expert to be honest Eric. I only ever seem to see the First Nations mob on Telly. There’s more Thais, Indonesians and Filipinos round here than almost anyone else. Mostly married to tubby middle aged Aussies. 

25 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Yeah, whenever I’m down the local beach surrounded by Margot Robbies and Josephine Langfords, I curse my luck that I’m not in the Scunthorpe Arndale on Giro day behind an enormous land whale with greasy scraped back hair, wearing in black faded leggings and a wolf fleece, as they berate their twelve multicoloured children. 

Fuck off. 

Aahh, so now we know for sure. You are pals with old JSP then.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You’ll smell them long before you see them, trust me. They could knock a bluebottle off rotten kangaroo shite from 75 yards.

21 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I had my suspicions. Getting pissed in bars, cracking anti semitic jokes, and jew baiting, has confirmed it for me.

@judgetwi c/o Tel Aviv Central Retirement Home.

Come on, Withers, play the white man.

You're not telling me that as a man from a country where the Dreyfus Affair occurred, you didn't get a chubby when watching Ralph Fiennes take pot shots at Jews in Schindler's List. I'd wager you were already cumming long before the first "ooh la la!" passed your lips.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Eric. I'm impressed by the magnanimity in the first part of your comment re: white cunt invaders. I also share the plight of the Aborigine people, much in the same way I feel for my own being overrun by immigrants.

But yes, they're all so incredibly ugly. They have to be the most ugly race of motherfuckers on the planet, with hairy-armed, moley, dark-eyed, sabre-toothed, BO-intense Bulgarian & Cypriot pigs a joint second. If I was unfortunate enough to be the last white man following a disaster, and I knew the only remaining females were aboriginal Australians, I really would rather stay put in the northern hemosphere and hunt, eat and shit in the woods alone. 

• Like 1