CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Benefit scroungers to get rate of inflation pay rise

Goober

It looks as if those that sit on their arses all day are going to get rate of inflation 'pay' increases [because the clowns that govern us have painted themselves into a corner and are being held to ransom by the bleeding heart liberals] well above that which those of us that work for a living are, on average, receiving.

I know LCS gets plenty of opprobrium for deserting This Sceptered Isle, but it's not looking like a stupid idea at the moment, despite him having to put up with sharks, flies, venomous armadillos, etc.

Will you be happy when your employer gives you a 3.5% pay rise, citing uncertain economics, but those who milk your tax contributions get 10%, or possibly more?

Fuck the underclasses. If, in future, they can't afford three visits to McDonalds a week it might incentivise them to pull their fingers out of their sweaty, slovenly arses.

Marie Antoinette had it all wrong. Let them eat shit. Lazy bastards.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Goober said:

It looks as if those that sit on their arses all day are going to get rate of inflation 'pay' increases [because the clowns that govern us have painted themselves into a corner and are being held to ransom by the bleeding heart liberals] well above that which those of us that work for a living are, on average, receiving.

I know LCS gets plenty of opprobrium for deserting This Sceptered Isle, but it's not looking like a stupid idea at the moment, despite him having to put up with sharks, flies, venomous armadillos, etc.

Will you be happy when your employer gives you a 3.5% pay rise, citing uncertain economics, but those who milk your tax contributions get 10%, or possibly more?

Fuck the underclasses. If, in future, they can't afford three visits to McDonalds a week it might incentivise them to pull their fingers out of their sweaty, slovenly arses.

I think the system is still far too easy to take advantage of for certain types of scum. A few years ago I had to live with some truly awful, shit, scumbag neighbors living in the flat above me. On top of never buying carpets and living with three dogs and four constantly screaming chav spackers stamping around on bare floorboards all day in a three bedroom upstairs flat, I also had to live with the fact that three of them didn't even work for a living - two mid-twenties lads with supposed "behavioral issues" were living on DLA with their fat slug of a mother claiming carer's allowance for keeping them under her roof.

They were both supposedly too retarded to work, but that didn't stop them having multiple kids with multiple girlfriends, or from being able to operate all manner of expensive gadgets they were constantly buying with their benefit money and then selling days later when they needed weed money, seeing as the flat was entirely furnished by the council (although they had some complaints when the man who delivered and carried their free beds upstairs for them turned out to be a Paki). Further money was saved by using bin bags in place of real curtains. As far as I can tell the cunts are still living there to this day, happily sponging up everything the DWP throws their way, unless whoever moved in after them approved of the economical benefit of bin bags taped to their windows.

I just don't buy it from most of these supposedly learning disabled cunts. Surely if you can sit on your fat arse all day operating a laptop or smartphone you can sit on your arse all day operating a fucking till? If you can walk into town every week to sell your fucking laptop at CEX, surely you can deliver the fucking post?

Fair enough if you're genuinely physically disabled, but being a thick cunt just shouldn't be a qualifier. Give the cunts a brush cutter and make them cut the grass alongside roads or pick up rubbish. The truly hopeless ones can lick windows clean or become community support officers.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I think the system is still far too easy to take advantage of for certain types of scum. A few years ago I had to live with some truly awful, shit, scumbag neighbors living in the flat above me. On top of never buying carpets and living with three dogs and four constantly screaming chav spackers stamping around on bare floorboards all day in a three bedroom upstairs flat, I also had to live with the fact that three of them didn't even work for a living - two mid-twenties lads with supposed "behavioral issues" were living on DLA with their fat slug of a mother claiming carer's allowance for keeping them under her roof.

They were both supposedly too retarded to work, but that didn't stop them having multiple kids with multiple girlfriends, or from being able to operate all manner of expensive gadgets they were constantly buying with their benefit money and then selling days later when they needed weed money, seeing as the flat was entirely furnished by the council (although they had some complaints when the man who delivered and carried their free beds upstairs for them turned out to be a Paki). Further money was saved by using bin bags in place of real curtains. As far as I can tell the cunts are still living there to this day, happily sponging up everything the DWP throws their way, unless whoever moved in after them approved of the economical benefit of bin bags taped to their windows.

I just don't buy it from most of these supposedly learning disabled cunts. Surely if you can sit on your fat arse all day operating a laptop or smartphone you can sit on your arse all day operating a fucking till? If you can walk into town every week to sell your fucking laptop at CEX, surely you can deliver the fucking post?

Fair enough if you're genuinely physically disabled, but being a thick cunt just shouldn't be a qualifier. Give the cunts a brush cutter and make them cut the grass alongside roads or pick up rubbish. The truly hopeless ones can lick windows clean or become community support officers.

@Cunty BigBollox    Drew, I hope you're reading this, you drunken, waste of good oxygen cunt.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Goober said:

Despite being under qualified for the role of AG when appointed and also being a bit ‘tokeny,’ I’m liking the noises coming out of this Suella creature. It’s a nice touch, having a dusky female putting the knife into illegal immigrants and spongers, far more palatable for the pc brigade than a white hetero male. Snag is, these stupid cunts have an election to win in under two years and have already mis-stepped and Labour are trying to seize the centre ground. You’re quite right, Doc. The plethora of able bodied young people, staggering around towns, permanently pissed or high on state handouts is a national disgrace. There’s plenty of work available for them, and I noticed that within three months of attending a weekly get together for Ukranian refugees, that was well attended (75 of them, women with kids and who could barely speak English) there was no fucker there. Why? They now all have fuckin jobs. Meanwhile, by 11am, the local Wetherspoons is rammed full of natives. 

6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

While we’re at it, why the fuck can’t we have chain-gangs for the prison population? We’re free of the EU now. The streets are filthy as are motorway embankments, etc. Orange jump-suits and bin-bags for 10 hours a day and the country would be pristine in a matter of months. Like the US, the state could monetarise the process and save a bit of dosh whilst also teaching the shitheads all about working for a living and real punishment. Obviously 20 hours a day for the black ones to be fair.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Goober said:

One class who will hardly suffer this winter, burning lard instead of gas. By spring 2023, the cunts will have lost an inch from the trunk and should be able to reach a can of Special Brew unassisted.

13 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Or become the head of the exchequer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I fucking have. I didn't realise people who have lived in shitty, council-run shanty towns posted on here. What have you got to say for yourself, @Roadkill?

I'd imagine a lot of the moguls n tycoons that post here live in shitty council shanty towns cbbies baby..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I'd imagine a lot of the moguls n tycoons that post here live in shitty council shanty towns cbbies baby..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

Not me, I live in a two-up two-down with an INSIDE khazi AND a garden.

What do you think of that Wordsworth?

11 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

While we’re at it, why the fuck can’t we have chain-gangs for the prison population? We’re free of the EU now. The streets are filthy as are motorway embankments, etc. Orange jump-suits and bin-bags for 10 hours a day and the country would be pristine in a matter of months. Like the US, the state could monetarise the process and save a bit of dosh whilst also teaching the shitheads all about working for a living and real punishment. Obviously 20 hours a day for the black ones to be fair.

Obviously 20 hours a day for the black ones.......

I couldn't stand listening to the fucking slave songs all day. 

12 hours ago, Penelope Alive said:

How about a Tatts Tax and also a reduction in benefits in line with how many tatts these cunts have got. King Willy would be destroyed.

Or how about a ‘cock tax’ based on the length of it? You would obviously fall into the highest bracket, possibly even having one created by HMRC  solely for yourself. All that inheritance tax you thought you’d be saving as a barren, childless, heirless old freak if you ever do the world a favour and keel over, wiped out, along with the national debt too.

On 05/10/2022 at 07:49, Goober said:

These days Goober I feel like there’s a new reason to emigrate every day for UK residents. Take for example the notion that the new PM might in fact be a collared submissive, as supposedly evidenced by her choice of neckwear. If true, it does perhaps invite speculation as to the identity of her Dom/Domme. Fucking degenerates. 

Answers on a postcard. 

https://forums.mixedmartialarts.com/t/liz-truss-the-collared-bdsm-uk-pm-slave-allegedly/3761412