CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

What Do We Want? "A General Election!" When Do We Want It? "CUNT".

Decimus

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Fucking autococked strikes again. Obviously I meant door but, more importantly, do you think Cunstable Wolfie of the spelling police noticed.

What's the S.P. Drew? Your mid-afternoon flurry of absolute fucking drivel isn't exactly surprising, but you seem more excitable than usual.

If only you had stairs, you could utilise your newfound burst of energy by running to the top step and then chucking yourself down them head first.

You red-beaked, wet-brained cretin.

41 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What's the S.P. Drew? Your mid-afternoon flurry of absolute fucking drivel isn't exactly surprising, but you seem more excitable than usual.

If only you had stairs, you could utilise your newfound burst of energy by running to the top step and then chucking yourself down them head first.

You red-beaked, wet-brained cretin.

It's the wimminz rugby world cup causing a stir in my jockeys.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I appreciate I have an unfounded reputation for being a know-all, but you must realise I know jack about the condition of Ms Mourdant's vagina.

Did you know she used to be a magicians assistant so has had previous experience with a wizards sleeve. That might be a clue as to the condition of the 'v'.

On 22/10/2022 at 08:56, Mrs Roops said:

I appreciate I have an unfounded reputation for being a know-all, but you must realise I know jack about the condition of Ms Mourdant's vagina.

Or any potlical argument except your own personal bias ,let me be a devils advocate, your more like the lettuce that run our country than the thatcher she pretended to be.

Edited by Snowy
get ya baps out love

On 20/10/2022 at 16:00, Decimus said:

We're shortly about to have our fifth Prime Minister in six years, a staggering turnover rate which would make even the most tumultuous of Banana Republics blush (translated and lifted from Bild @Frank you stupid old cunt).

The talk is of restoring confidence in the markets, but that boat has long sailed and fallen off the edge of Bend's imagimary flat earth. It never had much, but this government has lost all credibility, trust and any semblance of competence that it once had. The choices for the successor to Rain Woman are about as inspiring as her own mental speech about cheese and Chinese pork. 

The cure cannot be worse than the disease, and the idea of a Starmer led administration for the next five years is hardly something that the vast majority of people in this country would want under normal circumstances. But these aren't normal circumstances, and I'd rather have that onky block headed, beige fucking dullard steering the ship than ANY of the 357 Tories currently sitting in parliament scratching their fucking arses without any clue on how to pull this country out of the steaming pile of shit that it's currently festering in.

It's time for an early General Election, anything less and anyone with any sense may as well jump in to their nearest river with a breeze block chained around their necks.

An exciting Nom Deco. I almost got 1/3 way through it before lighting my crack pipe.

6 hours ago, Snowy said:

Or any potlical argument except your own personal bias ,let me be a devils advocate, your more like the lettuce that run our country than the thatcher she pretended to be.

Said without any bias under the cowardly guise of devil's advocacy, yeah right. Pompous pratt.

24 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Said without any bias under the cowardly guise of devil's advocacy, yeah right. Pompous pratt.

I'm not sure what's up with you lately Mrs Roops, we're all used to your obsession with @King Billy , however your blatant bullying behaviour has now extended to myself and Snowy. Your petulance has been noted and were watching you. 

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Well and truly smoked out. I've got you in my pocket.

Yes. Of course you have. 

I might take you semi seriously if you stopped stealing Frank's material...........again.

I'm your Moriarty Deco, and I won't be drawn unless I want to be. 

The only things you've got in your pocket are Ed's balls.

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Well and truly smoked out. I've got you in my pocket.

Actually, I may have to revise my thinking. Some of the material on here is just dire. Been reading through various noms and its absolute fucking drivel. Some crude nonsense about french birds etc, its playground level. 

I think I can see why I left for so long, you really are one of the best ones on here Deco. You've no idea how grim I find that. Still, there's a compliment in there somewhere.

37 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Actually, I may have to revise my thinking. Some of the material on here is just dire. Been reading through various noms and its absolute fucking drivel. Some crude nonsense about french birds etc, its playground level. 

I think I can see why I left for so long, you really are one of the best ones on here Deco. You've no idea how grim I find that. Still, there's a compliment in there somewhere.

Hello Jacko. Did you know that Frank’s topped himself? I will miss him but obviously I’m glad he’s dead.

8 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'm not sure what's up with you lately Mrs Roops, we're all used to your obsession with @King Billy , however your blatant bullying behaviour has now extended to myself and Snowy. Your petulance has been noted and were watching you. 

We are going through a difficult patch, cut her some slack please.

• Like 1