CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Self-Important Busy Cunts

Decimus

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I watch telly. But only archived stuff on the internet. I honestly can’t bear the shit that’s being churned out and labelled as entertainment currently. 
 There are a plethora of tv series, films etc from the 60s through to yesterday. Some things that I never saw at the time. And some things that I’ve forgotten sufficiently to warrant revisiting. 

I’d much rather watch Blake’s 7 than Blacks heaven.

I can just see you, slumped in your Parker-Knoll recliner, gorging on Watney's and Twiglets, watching Mind Your Language and Love Thy Neighbour on BNPTV.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Only slightly worse than that weird group of - usually ostentatiously middle class twats - who, when the subject of a recent TV Drama or news item gets brought up over the Le Creuset, stare blankly at you for a few seconds before they tell you they haven’t watched TV since the Moon Landing as it rots the mind. They, and their snot-nosed kids, apparently spend their evenings playing musical instruments, reading, completing elaborate puzzles and exercising. A night in front of the box, I remember one Tiger Mum telling me once, was “self abuse” and a “missed opportunity”. It is of course all about signalling to the group how advanced they are in comparison to the fat proles who are at their most comfortable vegging out.

I believe the modern equivalent is to drone on about the effects of screen time. Cunts. 

These are the same cunts who spend their entire waking moment working or being "productive" in some other way.

They tend to have nice houses and multiple cars on the drive, but they're never actually there to enjoy any of it and when they finally retire they don't tend to last very long.

A worrying amount of them die behind the wheels of camper vans the moment they try to experience any kind of freedom - the shock to the system of no longer living on a schedule literally kills them.

Just ask the history of any camper van from the late 90s to now - I guarantee the original owner is dead and the family is flogging it on the cheap because they're also all too busy to ever use it.

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I feel like that. I genuinely can’t abide even my own relatives. My sister is a stupid fucking cunt and my mum is a gibbering spastic who would honestly be better off dead. I fucking hate the whole of humanity deeply and passionately.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to share that. 

I know what you mean. My old man Mitch, who sadly has been suffering with Parkinson's (stage 4) for the past three years, is unbearable. His recent Bobby Darin karaoke video might be the funniest thing I've ever seen. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Frank said:

I know what you mean. My old man Mitch, who sadly has been suffering with Parkinson's (stage 4) for the past three years, is unbearable. His recent Bobby Darin karaoke video might be the funniest thing I've ever seen. 

Was here more proud of you before or after his illness, Francis?

39 minutes ago, Frank said:

You have my sympathy, but it surely AIDS his masturbation.

Can you confirm or deny?

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Sorry to hear this, Frank. Just try and remember the good times, the old bastard was an absolute phenomenon during his prime 🙏

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Maybe he should do a Shakin' Stevens song?

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Frank said:

I bet he’s got ‘attending your funeral’ at the top of his bucket list. You know what to do. 

• Like 1

On 22/10/2022 at 20:32, Decimus said:

or a full time carer for some spastic who can't wipe their own arse

Don't knock it until you've tried it, mate. For the princely sum of a ton a week i get the pleasure of leaving the Judge in a soiled nappy pleading for a change. I then outsource the job to a Ugandan illegal for a tenner. Sure I have to put up with him curtain twitching with the binoculars in the summer and a few trips to Bargain Booze, but you can't make an omelette without breaking eggs. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Don't knock it until you've tried it, mate. For the princely sum of a ton a week i get the pleasure of leaving the Judge in a soiled nappy pleading for a change. I then outsource the job to a Ugandan illegal for a tenner. Sure I have to put up with him curtain twitching with the binoculars in the summer and a few trips to Bargain Booze, but you can't make an omelette without breaking eggs. 

You don't pull the wool over my eyes - you live with your Mam & daren't date a girl (or boy for that matter). 

Curl up and die, you cunt wagon without an handbrake.

Major - your willy is teeny. Mrs Roots should ban you for not having sufficient man meat.

Gonna tell her about you (reporting your small willy & void personality), so you better start praying.

Love ProfB XXX

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Curl up and die, you cunt wagon without an handbrake.

Unlike your Eddie Stobbart wagon, eh, Prof? I bet you smudged your lipstick whilst tapping out that little tirade on the M1.

I'm interested to know exactly what I've done to get under your anchor tattooed skin though...

Start making me laugh or I'll have you dancing like Buffalo Bill ala Silence Of The Lambs sharpish!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Unlike your Eddie Stobbart wagon, eh, Prof? I bet you smudged your lipstick whilst tapping out that little tirade on the M1.

I'm interested to know exactly what I've done to get under your anchor tattooed skin though...

Start making me laugh or I'll have you dancing like Buffalo Bill ala Silence Of The Lambs sharpish!

Evening Major. Good to see you back. I’m assuming your absence has been due to an all inclusive stay at the Bangkok Hilton or some other exclusive establishment. I hope you didn’t encounter too much difficulty checking out prematurely.

• Like 1

On 23/10/2022 at 13:32, Frank said:

That was beneath you. 
Red Rooms, Connaught 7pm Friday ? I’ll save you a chaise. You bring the grapes.