CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Heartbroken

colonelkurtz

It seems some dumbfuck 'celeb [ and of course one of the lips like a baboons arse brigade] has left some shithousery excuse for a tv show on 'medical advice' and reported to be - wait for it -  heartbroken over being unable to share the jolly jape with a bunch of like minded Z list cunts . This apparently qualifies as a fucking BBC news story !
Heartbroken is helplessly watching your 3 year old lying in a  hospital bed on life support dying from leukemia or meningitis or sitting in court while some judge hands out community service to some sacks of shit who  kicked your Dad to death in broad daylight.
It obviously only gets the editors nod if it involves some horse face bint  or washed up fucking has been. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, colonelkurtz said:

It seems some dumbfuck 'celeb has left some shithousery excuse for a tv show on 'medical advice' and reported to be - wait for it -  heartbroken over being unable to share the jolly jape with a bunch of like minded Z list cunts . This apparently qualifies as a fucking BBC news story !
Heartbroken is helplessly watching your 3 year old lying in a  hospital bed on life support dying from leukemia or meningitis or sitting in court  while some judge hands out community service to some sacks of shit who  kicked your Dad to death in broad daylight.
 It obviously only gets the editors nod if it involves some horse face bint  or washed up fucking has been. 

Interesting fact of the day. Despite the show being hosted in the jungle, I don't believe that a black 'celebrity' has ever won it.

• Like 5

The egos on display during this shit are beyond belief. I remember watching it years ago. Fatima Whitbread was on it. One of the challenges involved a dart board with 8 sections, each section contained something to eat. You get 8 darts, if you hit all of the sections you eat. Fatima leaps up, grabs the darts and says that she should do it because it’s a throwing game and she’d be best at it.

Eric Bristow was sat next to her.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The egos on display during this shit are beyond belief. I remember watching it years ago. Fatima Whitbread was on it. One of the challenges involved a dart board with 8 sections, each section contained something to eat. You get 8 darts, if you hit all of the sections you eat. Fatima leaps up, grabs the darts and says that she should do it because it’s a throwing game and she’d be best at it.

Eric Bristow was sat next to her.

Well what did 'she' score?

https://metro.co.uk/2022/11/14/gmb-david-beckham-slammed-for-qatar-ambassador-role-ahead-of-world-cup-17752871/

Talking of publicity seeking tarts; I see the Queen of publicity tarts, Sir St David of LA, has got his mongy little boat race on our screens again, promoting the Gay hating, wimmin subjecting, migrant worker murdering shithole Qatar where, of course, England will make cunts of themselves in the upcoming World Cup. 

This fucking nimrod would do anything to get his mug on newspapers and TV. 

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://metro.co.uk/2022/11/14/gmb-david-beckham-slammed-for-qatar-ambassador-role-ahead-of-world-cup-17752871/

Talking of publicity seeking tarts; I see the Queen of publicity tarts, Sir St David of LA, has got his mongy little boat race on our screens again, promoting the Gay hating, wimmin subjecting, migrant worker murdering shithole Qatar where, of course, England will make cunts of themselves in the upcoming World Cup. 

Dave (the world famous 'gay icon') only does gay for pay, he doesn't give a fuck about LGBT rights, that's why he's taking multi-£M from the camel shaggers. 🐪🌽🐫

On 08/11/2022 at 15:17, colonelkurtz said:

It seems some dumbfuck 'celeb [ and of course one of the lips like a baboons arse brigade] has left some shithousery excuse for a tv show on 'medical advice' and reported to be - wait for it -  heartbroken over being unable to share the jolly jape with a bunch of like minded Z list cunts . This apparently qualifies as a fucking BBC news story !
Heartbroken is helplessly watching your 3 year old lying in a  hospital bed on life support dying from leukemia or meningitis or sitting in court while some judge hands out community service to some sacks of shit who  kicked your Dad to death in broad daylight.

Which one? Boy George?

On 08/11/2022 at 17:08, Decimus said:

Interesting fact of the day. Despite the show being hosted in the jungle, I don't believe that a black 'celebrity' has ever won it.

What do you call a dog with a spade hanging out of its arse?

A…. Katie Price

B…..Mrs Roops

C…..Both of the above

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Never mind Beckhom, I see this vacuously unfunny helmet-rider hasn’t passed up the chance of a bit of attention out of the matter by threatening to shred £10k if he doesn’t get his way. An odd option in a financial crisis with skint cunts grovelling at food banks. It is a better option, however than the alternative of donating it to LGBTQSPQR charities. What a pasty faced publicity whore cunt. I hope he gets stage 50 anal cancer that dangles down out of his shorts so dogs can nip at it and kids stab it with sticks…tomorrow.

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2022/nov/13/joe-lycett-to-shred-10000-if-david-beckham-promotes-world-cup-in-qatar

• Like 1

Unfunny sausage jockey desperate for publicity, I wonder if it has dawned on him yet that if he does what he's promised no cunt will bother buying a ticket for any of his shows as he's obviously going to waste it. Career suicide. I hope he gets bad Aids

41 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Never mind Beckhom, I see this vacuously unfunny helmet-rider hasn’t passed up the chance of a bit of attention out of the matter by threatening to shred £10k if he doesn’t get his way. An odd option in a financial crisis with skint cunts grovelling at food banks. It is a better option, however than the alternative of donating it to LGBTQSPQR charities. What a pasty faced publicity whore cunt. I hope he gets stage 50 anal cancer that dangles down out of his shorts so dogs can nip at it and kids stab it with sticks…tomorrow.

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2022/nov/13/joe-lycett-to-shred-10000-if-david-beckham-promotes-world-cup-in-qatar

Typical fucking hysterical queer, just like women they make it all about themselves.

Don't get me wrong, Beckham is as bad as a Jew when it comes to financial hypocrisy. He's made a post-football career out of jumping on any woke bandwagon that socks it to 'The Man' in a desperate attempt to remain relevant. Which would be admirable if his numerous business interests didn't involve endorsing fashion companies which utilise child labour in third world shit holes and representing fanatical and fundamentalist Muslim oligarchs.

But if you're going to criticise him, how about pointing out the fact that he has plastered his face to a campaign of a regime which has built their world cup infrastructure on indentured servitude whilst suppressing fifty percent of their population (women).

The fact that they despise a tiny degenerate population of the world is hardly the worst of their crimes.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Typical fucking hysterical queer, just like women they make it all about themselves.

Don't get me wrong, Beckham is as bad as a Jew when it comes to financial hypocrisy. He's made a post-football career out of jumping on any woke bandwagon that socks it to 'The Man' in a desperate attempt to remain relevant. Which would be admirable if his numerous business interests didn't involve endorsing fashion companies which utilise child labour in third world shit holes and representing fanatical and fundamentalist Muslim oligarchs.

But if you're going to criticise him, how about pointing out the fact that he has plastered his face to a campaign of a regime which has built their world cup infrastructure on indentured servitude whilst suppressing fifty percent of their population (women).

The fact that they despise a tiny degenerate population of the world is hardly the worst of their crimes.

Bend it like Beckham lol

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Neil said:

Unfunny sausage jockey desperate for publicity, I wonder if it has dawned on him yet that if he does what he's promised no cunt will bother buying a ticket for any of his shows as he's obviously going to waste it. Career suicide. I hope he gets bad Aids

Seems like a waste of money to me.