CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Qatar 2022

Neil

58 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

For a fat bird.. that’s fuckable.

You're not wrong. I feel my tolerance for fat pigs lowering in line with the weather changing.

My normal preference is for skinny waifs who look like they're a consumption afflicted whore from a Regency based novel.

But there's something appealing about taking a tumble with a plump, buxom wench when the wind is howling outside and you've just returned from the pub with a frostnipped cock.

• Like 2

Just now, Decimus said:

You're not wrong. I feel my tolerance for fat pigs lowering in line with the weather changing.

My normal preference is for skinny waifs who look like they're a consumption afflicted whore from a Regency based novel.

But there's something appealing about taking a tumble with a plump, buxom wench when the wind is howling outside and you've just returned from the pub with a frostnipped cock.

Absolutely. Some bigguns have nice figures. It’s the ones with huge guts, saggy tits and skinny legs that make me fucking sick. 

1 hour ago, Neil said:

314696752_5409823519113052_1643982268193404678_n.jpg

I remember a sketch where Eric and Ernie were being served in a shop by some surly battleaxe 

Eric: "Tell me madam, has any man ever told you what a beautiful face you have"?

Woman (fluttering her eyelids and blushing "Why, no. They haven't"

Eric (puffing in his pipe) "That doesn't surprise me". 

Guest judgetwi
26 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember a sketch where Eric and Ernie were being served in a shop by some surly battleaxe 

Eric: "Tell me madam, has any man ever told you what a beautiful face you have"?

Woman (fluttering her eyelids and blushing "Why, no. They haven't"

Eric (puffing in his pipe) "That doesn't surprise me". 

Hilarious! I’ve just pissed my pants laughing 😆. And they wonder why Ben Elton is the rich cunt he is these days.

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I watched a compendium of old ads on YouTube and I came to the conclusion that ads now aren't funny. Also, all the families were white. 

I stopped watching them after 'Katie' from the OXO adds was replaced by that skank Linda Bellingham. What a fucking dog she was eh?

On 18/11/2022 at 20:29, Neil said:

Could someome arrange to take Harry Kane shopping and plant a necklace on him so they can cut the cunts hands off.

Well at least Harry is wearing the rainbow armband and the team are taking the knee, that will show the backward cunts.

The west should be applauded for celebrating homosexuality, encouraging gender reassignment, we are so advanced drag queens are reading to school children rather than assembly with bit of a bible reading, and a hymn.

We have generally turned out backs on common sense and the screaming wokes have taken the reins. 

That on top of celebrating multiculturalism/ mass immigration, changing communities for every more. But wait, how our country has improved over the last 70-100 years…, safe streets, crime at an all time low, police have hardly anything to do and again have the time again to investigate trivial crimes such as burglary…

School teachers expected to teach kids who don’t speak a word of English, in classes of 30 or more. Poor English kids receive absolutely no attention as the teacher has 15 other kids from who knows where to deal with. 

The NHS pushed to new levels of totally unrealistic works loads, and a mass recession taking hold.

I bet the old Arabs are gutted they don’t play by our rules….

oh nearly forgot, and fuck off withers 

• Like 4

Joint statement from the Football Associations of England, Wales, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and Switzerland about the One Love armband: "Fifa has been very clear that it will impose sporting sanctions if our captains wear the armbands on the field of play. As national federations, we can’t put our players in a position where they could face sporting sanctions including bookings, so we have asked the captains not to attempt to wear the armbands in Fifa World Cup games.

"We were prepared to pay fines that would normally apply to breaches of kit regulations and had a strong commitment to wearing the armband. However, we cannot put our players in the situation where they might be booked or even forced to leave the field of play.

"We are very frustrated by the Fifa decision which we believe is unprecedented – we wrote to Fifa in September informing them of our wish to wear the One Love armband to actively support inclusion in football, and had no response. Our players and coaches are disappointed – they are strong supporters of inclusion and will show support in other ways."

That's them told. Hypocritical, bottle job cunts.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Joint statement from the Football Associations of England, Wales, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and Switzerland about the One Love armband: "Fifa has been very clear that it will impose sporting sanctions if our captains wear the armbands on the field of play. As national federations, we can’t put our players in a position where they could face sporting sanctions including bookings, so we have asked the captains not to attempt to wear the armbands in Fifa World Cup games.

"We were prepared to pay fines that would normally apply to breaches of kit regulations and had a strong commitment to wearing the armband. However, we cannot put our players in the situation where they might be booked or even forced to leave the field of play.

"We are very frustrated by the Fifa decision which we believe is unprecedented – we wrote to Fifa in September informing them of our wish to wear the One Love armband to actively support inclusion in football, and had no response. Our players and coaches are disappointed – they are strong supporters of inclusion and will show support in other ways."

I have no interest in either football or LBGTnonsense, but I do like a bit of shit-stirring. Why can't they just wear the things and let the ban go ahead? FIFA's going to look a bit silly, trying to hold a footy competition with no players.

16 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I have no interest in either football or LBGTnonsense, but I do like a bit of shit-stirring. Why can't they just wear the things and let the ban go ahead? FIFA's going to look a bit silly, trying to hold a footy competition with no players.

I don't like how identity politics has pervaded the domestic game, with the proliferation of rainbows everywhere it's like watching a special needs kids team everytime you turn Sky Sports on.

That being said, if I took it up the arse and was a Judy Garland fan, I'd finally see all these FA initiatives for what they are, lip service and tokenism. When it actually comes down to making a genuine stand on the issue, they've bottled it.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's important that the average corpulent, sofa dwelling John Bull civic nationalist in England sees the globo homo project go brown trousers when up against the head choppers. 

46 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't like how identity politics has pervaded the domestic game, with the proliferation of rainbows everywhere it's like watching a special needs kids team everytime you turn Sky Sports on.

That being said, if I took it up the arse and was a Judy Garland fan, I'd finally see all these FA initiatives for what they are, lip service and tokenism. When it actually comes down to making a genuine stand on the issue, they've bottled it.

The gayers can console themselves while our players sink to their knees in adoration of St George Of Floyd,  by imagining it's in preparation for delivery of a blowjob.

44 minutes ago, scotty said:

The gayers can console themselves while our players sink to their knees in adoration of St George Of Floyd,  by imagining it's in preparation for delivery of a blowjob.

Predictions, Scotty?

I'm going nil-nil in this game and out in the first round.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Predictions, Scotty?

I'm going nil-nil in this game and out in the first round.

That was pretty much my take on it, until the game kicked off to reveal an opposition who would struggle against the Red Lion at the park on Sunday morning.

We can now look forward to media drooling, and a parade of pundits sagely pointing out that "you can only beat what's in front of you." (a sentiment, incidentally, frequently endorsed by Neil.)