CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another Feelgood gone.

scotty

7 hours ago, scotty said:

Why are you replying to Billy's remark which was addressed to another poster? He wasn't addressing you, he was addressing whatever name Pen is currently using.

Why do spastics walk the way they do, and dribble down the front of their tank-tops scotty? No one can ever explain the behaviour of Carl etc.

20 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Serious question…what is the fucking point of this adolescent oddball? Pen brings more to the party and he’s useless.

You know me, DC, patience is a virtue and also my middle name. Throughout my eight years on The Corner, I doubt that anyone could genuinely point to an occasion where I've taken a dislike to another poster.

That being said, I'd quite like to bash in Carl's parent's spastic annexe door and throat fuck the tiny dancing pervert with a marlin spike.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You know me, DC, patience is a virtue and also my middle name. Throughout my eight years on The Corner, I doubt that anyone could genuinely point to an occasion where I've taken a dislike to another poster.

That being said, I'd quite like to bash in Carl's parent's spastic annexe door and throat fuck the tiny dancing pervert with a marlin spike.

Can’t be doing with snides, I’m going to launch my huge hobnail boots into its vulva everytime it appears.

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Throughout my eight years on The Corner, I doubt that anyone could genuinely point to an occasion where I've taken a dislike to another poster.

We’d all think a lot less of you if you started being nasty to people Decs. Your compassion and empathy for the underdog will always beat the haters on here. 

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

We’d all think a lot less of you if you started being nasty to people Decs. Your compassion and empathy for the underdog will always beat the haters on here. 

It’s all that Fen water. It’s making him as soft as shite. Norwich City have always been too nice for their own good, I mean, they facilitated black poofs when most of us were still setting fire to them.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, scotty said:

It's party time, with Pen's Python!! 🎉🎈🧨

The next so called ‘journalist’ who asks Sir Kier Starmer “Can a woman have a penis?” and gets the same spluttering word salad non answer, should show the cunt a picture of Pen, then ask him again. If he still can’t utter the word NO then he should be detained indefinitely in a high security mental institution, where he would probably meet quite a few of these modern day freaks, and be able to come to the correct conclusion.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Fuck off.

I love 🧑🏿‍🌾 you Mr Ape, because of your high forehead it means you are brainy.

& your specs make you look intellectual... I am imagining you in your leathers on your motobike.

& I am your PILLION.

Love ProfB XXX (snogs)

4 minutes ago, ProfB said:

& your specs make you look intellectual... I am imagining you in your leathers on your motobike.

& I am your PILLION.

Love ProfB XXX (snogs)

Lucky me. That being said, having you as my PILLION would be a lot safer than having Pen behind me.

• Like 2

On 11/12/2022 at 21:58, ProfB said:

& I am your PILLION.

Love ProfB XXX (snogs)

If he asks you to reach forward and work the gear lever for him, be very suspicious. The gear lever will be down by his left foot.