CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

More PC Bollocks

Neil

2 hours ago, Neil said:

How does the script go? "Yo blud, can I 'ave some more fried chicken innit?". At least when he gets to the undertakers he can relate to all of the stabbing victims

Screenshot_20221207_095459_Samsung Internet-258x210.jpg

If Bill Sykes was a mechanical digger, beating the shit out of a white girlfriend and a bull terrier would at least be plausible. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neil said:

How does the script go? "Yo blud, can I 'ave some more fried chicken innit?". At least when he gets to the undertakers he can relate to all of the stabbing victims

Screenshot_20221207_095459_Samsung Internet-258x210.jpg

Is that Brian Cox as Fagin?

One of my biggest gripes about most modern adaptations of Oliver Twist is that they tend to omit the overtly antisemitic tropes of the original. That being said, if you're going to replace a penny pinching kike with anyone, your best choice is always going to be a tight fisted jock.

For that reason, I give this a nine out of ten for authenticity.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Is that Brian Cox as Fagin?

One of my biggest gripes about most modern adaptations of Oliver Twist is that they tend to omit the overtly antisemitic tropes of the original. That being said, if you're going to replace a penny pinching kike with anyone, your best choice is always going to be a tight fisted jock.

For that reason, I give this a nine out of ten for authenticity.

So we’ve got a black one, a caricature of a Jew, and plenty of wimmins. They will need a gay character… ‘The Arsehole Splodger’. 

• Like 2