CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

OLD FANNY

Uncle Meatus

I don't post much here because I'm usually busy elsewhere and I don't like the animosity but this definitely deserves a mention.

Old Pussy. 

Ladies of a certain age have this habit of trimming their pubes even knowing no white male human will ever see it.

Now, when you win that hot 50 Year old bitch and pull her skinny jeans down and discover massive pants that require both hands to pull to one side and discover what feels like a fucking Yard Brush you'll know what I'm talking about. 

Fuck off Already.

• Like 1

On 25/12/2022 at 23:27, Uncle Meatus said:

I don't post much here because I'm usually busy elsewhere and I don't like the animosity but this definitely deserves a mention.

Old Pussy. 

Ladies of a certain age have this habit of trimming their pubes even knowing no white male human will ever see it.

Now, when you win that hot 50 Year old bitch and pull her skinny jeans down and discover massive pants that require both hands to pull to one side and discover what feels like a fucking Yard Brush you'll know what I'm talking about. 

Fuck off Already.

I dunno. I was a bit fussy in my 20's and 30's, then when I hit my 40's a whole lot more of the female race seemed appealing. Now in my 50's everything looks marvellous...... female that is.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I dunno. I was a bit fussy in my 20's and 30's, then when I hit my 40's a whole lot more of the female race seemed appealing. Now in my 50's everything looks marvellous...... female that is.

Beast, god knows I love you but go to bed, you’re coming over all Carl sway. 

• Like 3

Old Pussy. 

Fuck off Already.

Bloody hell mate  it's going to be tough hitting your sweet spot.

"I joined the BNP but I don't like the racism"

14 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Bloody hell mate  it's going to be tough hitting your sweet spot.

"I joined the BNP but I don't like the racism"

"You know about Jesus being God's son, dying for our sins and then coming back to life? Well, that's the part I have trouble with."

Father Dougal McGuire.

Old Pussy. 

Fuck off Already.

What’s blue and fucks old ladies?

Neil in his lucky blue jumper.

• Like 1

On 28/12/2022 at 23:20, The Beast said:

Quality control tends to go down as we age, B. It may be down to the weakening eyesight.

• Like 1