Jump to content
CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

OLD FANNY


Uncle Meatus

Recommended Posts

I don't post much here because I'm usually busy elsewhere and I don't like the animosity but this definitely deserves a mention.

Old Pussy. 

Ladies of a certain age have this habit of trimming their pubes even knowing no white male human will ever see it.

Now, when you win that hot 50 Year old bitch and pull her skinny jeans down and discover massive pants that require both hands to pull to one side and discover what feels like a fucking Yard Brush you'll know what I'm talking about. 

Fuck off Already.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 25/12/2022 at 23:27, Uncle Meatus said:

I don't post much here because I'm usually busy elsewhere and I don't like the animosity but this definitely deserves a mention.

Old Pussy. 

Ladies of a certain age have this habit of trimming their pubes even knowing no white male human will ever see it.

Now, when you win that hot 50 Year old bitch and pull her skinny jeans down and discover massive pants that require both hands to pull to one side and discover what feels like a fucking Yard Brush you'll know what I'm talking about. 

Fuck off Already.

I dunno. I was a bit fussy in my 20's and 30's, then when I hit my 40's a whole lot more of the female race seemed appealing. Now in my 50's everything looks marvellous...... female that is.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I dunno. I was a bit fussy in my 20's and 30's, then when I hit my 40's a whole lot more of the female race seemed appealing. Now in my 50's everything looks marvellous...... female that is.

Beast, god knows I love you but go to bed, you’re coming over all Carl sway. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 25/12/2022 at 23:27, Uncle Meatus said:

I don't post much here because I'm usually busy elsewhere and I don't like the animosity but this definitely deserves a mention.

Old Pussy. 

Ladies of a certain age have this habit of trimming their pubes even knowing no white male human will ever see it.

Now, when you win that hot 50 Year old bitch and pull her skinny jeans down and discover massive pants that require both hands to pull to one side and discover what feels like a fucking Yard Brush you'll know what I'm talking about. 

Fuck off Already.

Bloody hell mate  it's going to be tough hitting your sweet spot.

"I joined the BNP but I don't like the racism"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Bloody hell mate  it's going to be tough hitting your sweet spot.

"I joined the BNP but I don't like the racism"

"You know about Jesus being God's son, dying for our sins and then coming back to life? Well, that's the part I have trouble with."

Father Dougal McGuire.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 25/12/2022 at 23:27, Uncle Meatus said:

I don't post much here because I'm usually busy elsewhere and I don't like the animosity but this definitely deserves a mention.

Old Pussy. 

Ladies of a certain age have this habit of trimming their pubes even knowing no white male human will ever see it.

Now, when you win that hot 50 Year old bitch and pull her skinny jeans down and discover massive pants that require both hands to pull to one side and discover what feels like a fucking Yard Brush you'll know what I'm talking about. 

Fuck off Already.

What’s blue and fucks old ladies?

Neil in his lucky blue jumper.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 28/12/2022 at 23:20, The Beast said:

I dunno. I was a bit fussy in my 20's and 30's, then when I hit my 40's a whole lot more of the female race seemed appealing. Now in my 50's everything looks marvellous...... female that is.

Quality control tends to go down as we age, B. It may be down to the weakening eyesight.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...