CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Askern Medical Practice, Nr Doncaster

Mike Hunt

There's a cunt there with a truly wicked sense of humour, who got fed up boring his patients with Merry Christmas texts, so he thought it would be more interesting for them to read a text saying they have incurable lung cancer instead.  This is a quite unique level of cuntishness to me.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-64116668.amp

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mike Hunt said:

There's a cunt there with a truly wicked sense of humour, who got fed up boring his patients with Merry Christmas texts, so he thought it would be more interesting for them to read a text saying they have incurable lung cancer instead.  This is a quite unique level of cuntishness to me.

https://amp.lbc.co.uk/news/gp-accidentally-send-patients-text-lung-cancer-merry-christmas/h

I wonder if any of them saw the bad news, thought "oh fuck it, I'm not going through that" and promptly overdosed? Rather like the bloke who got pranked at his own wedding reception by his mates kidding him he'd won the lottery jackpot, whereupon he loudly and gleefully informed his new bride that he loathed her and was eloping with her sister now that he had sufficient funds. How they chuckled.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, scotty said:

Rather like the bloke who got pranked at his own wedding reception by his mates kidding him he'd won the lottery jackpot, whereupon he loudly and gleefully informed his new bride that he loathed her and was eloping with her sister now that he had sufficient funds

That begs the question, why was the cunt getting married in the first place?

I mean, anybody can throw a ready meal in the microwave, do the washing/ironing, go shopping, even if he was desperate for sex he could get a Sooty glove puppet 🧸

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, scotty said:

I wonder if any of them saw the bad news, thought "oh fuck it, I'm not going through that" and promptly overdosed? Rather like the bloke who got pranked at his own wedding reception by his mates kidding him he'd won the lottery jackpot, whereupon he loudly and gleefully informed his new bride that he loathed her and was eloping with her sister now that he had sufficient funds. How they chuckled.

@scotty, back in the day, if you were a guest, you would have bottled the stupid cunt, and shagged the bride and her sister on the upper table. Now you would just chuckle like the rest of us. Welcome to sobriety. What a cunt it is.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

A fuck up of epic proportions. They had better not use the "we're under resourced and under paid so we're bound to make mistakes", excuse. Find out who is responsible and kill them, they are no use in the NHS.

3 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

It’s a work of performance art, in my view. Hearty applause at the next Partner meeting for whoever pressed send on a mass “you have months to live” SMS instead of “Merry Christmas, we’re shut till January” as usual. I’m only sorry I didn’t think of it first. 

It seems likely that the "cancer" text was probably a real email, albeit sent in error to thousands of people. Not good for any recipient, obviously, but one particular poor cunt is going to get a text saying he has incurable cancer, then another text apologising for the first incorrect text, then a third text saying, "Actually, can you just ignore that second text please?"

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It seems likely that the "cancer" text was probably a real email, albeit sent in error to thousands of people. Not good for any recipient, obviously, but one particular poor cunt is going to get a text saying he has incurable cancer, then another text apologising for the first incorrect text, then a third text saying, "Actually, can you just ignore that second text please?"

Let's hope it's Frank, Punkape or Brony Keith.

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The unfortunate person must be well advanced into their illness by now, as I gather the GP was asked to write a DS1500, a notification to the DWP or whatever it’s called these days, that death is imminent and asking them to release the required funding for palliative care. I doubt they will be genuinely surprised to be told they’ve got cancer. 

12 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The unfortunate person must be well advanced into their illness by now, as I gather the GP was asked to write a DS1500, a notification to the DWP or whatever it’s called these days, that death is imminent and asking them to release the required funding for palliative care. I doubt they will be genuinely surprised to be told they’ve got cancer. 

Shut up you arrogant cunt, nobody likes the GP expat shit. Change it up and dance with me, you Smoggy fucker.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Next Christmas he should inform loads of AIDS carriers that they’re all clear and stop their repeat prescriptions. Then clear out the GP practices bank accounts and fuck off on a round the world vacation. They’ll all be dead by the time he gets back to work so everyone’s a winner at the end of the day.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Shut up you arrogant cunt, nobody likes the GP expat shit. Change it up and dance with me, you Smoggy fucker

Well fuck you very much. Just for that I hope Reading put ten past those dismal Canaries of yours later, and you get Campylobacter from one of Delia’s pies.

Apropos of nothing, I bought a hammock today in the Post Christmas Sales. I’m going to doze in it listening to the sea and some Springsteen for the rest of the afternoon. Toodles. 

12 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’m going to doze in it listening to the sea and some Springsteen for the rest of the afternoon.

Can you listen to ‘The Boss’ in your hammock without being fully vaxxed and masked? Just asking as that’s the only way any cunt daft enough to waste their money on a ticket can gain admission to the fossilised old wankers live gigs. Personally I’d rather listen to Rod Stewart’s son’s defibrillator exploding, immediately followed by his Dads arsehole imploding.

On 29/12/2022 at 13:29, Witheredscrote said:

@scotty, back in the day, if you were a guest, you would have bottled the stupid cunt, and shagged the bride and her sister on the upper table. Now you would just chuckle like the rest of us. Welcome to sobriety. What a cunt it is.

I went to a wedding in July 1978 when the groom punched the bride full on in the face at the wedding reception. Sadly, it didn’t last.

On 31/12/2022 at 13:24, cuntspotter said:

I went to a wedding in July 1978 when the groom punched the bride full on in the face at the wedding reception. Sadly, it didn’t last.

The groom’s had a lucky escape there imo. Marrying a bird with no sense of humour ffs.

• Like 2