CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sam Smith isn’t here to make friends.

Last Cunt Standing

3 hours ago, nocti said:

Lads, lets save the vitriol for Sam. I have a feeling we could push him over the edge here, and if he googles his name along with "abomination" "piesexual" "milk tray" and "Baron Harkonen cunt" this could be the first thing that comes up.

Being a bit nifty with anagrams, I’ve noticed that if you take the letters from ‘Sam Smith’, take a few away, jumble up what’s left and add a few more, you end up with..

’Stupid Fat fucking Faggot Shitcunt’

I can’t believe nobody else spotted it.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The last thing I saw lamer than this was having screens erected around it at Aintree. 

You could have ignored this post, as I have tended to lately when I note your latest dribbled contribution. Instead you chose to bring Smith’s nationality into things, shoehorning in some reference to Australian homosexuality as if I’d be horrified at the revelation. I don’t give a fuck where Sam Smith is from, and your argument “he might be a poof, but at least he’s our poof” would embarrass the average Millwall fan. How sad you see everything through the prism of St George. How revealing you see everything as an attack on your beloved country, and more, that it’s up to you to defend her good name. I increasingly see you as the ancient Knight at the end of Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade, compelled to feebly defend something which died a long time ago. Pathetic. 

I was simply calling collective attention to Smith’s recent work featuring people not-quite pissing on his fat face, which I found nauseating; it seems many agree. I’m sure far more debauched scenes could be found in Sydney in a few weeks, or Old Compton Street every night of the week. They can bugger each other inside out as far as I’m concerned, just don’t force it into my living room via Sky News. My living room is a place of relaxation and serenity. I wouldn’t, for example, leave a children’s toy I once wanked into lying around for shits and giggles. 

Still, at least these days you seem to accept my present location as a fact. It wasn’t always so. 

That cunt suffered a horrible fate at the end of that film. Fucker was immortal but too feeble to stand - then an entire underground temple collapsed on him.

The cunts didn't even try to dig him out - just literally rode off into the sunset after dropping the one thing that had given his horrible existence any meaning for the last few centuries down a big hole in the first five minutes that they had it in their possession.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

That cunt suffered a horrible fate at the end of that film. Fucker was immortal but too feeble to stand - then an entire underground temple collapsed on him.

The cunts didn't even try to dig him out - just literally rode off into the sunset after dropping the one thing that had given his horrible existence any meaning for the last few centuries down a big hole in the first five minutes that they had it in their possession.

I felt sorry for the skellingtons out of Jason And The Argonauts.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Savage. Give yourself a round of applause. When your hands are free. 

16 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Hohoho, yet another Sooty gag based on an empty ammo box occasionally refilled by me. Judging by some of your not long past comments, much of the warmongering lies squarely Down Under.

I've clearly gotten under your skin so much in the past your recent posts all carry the same tired, recycled, banal monotony, the verbose piece of shit above an excellent example.

Rather predictably you've met precisely the point I've highlighted above. While another puppet wisecrack isn't surprising, the fact you've managed to cram it into fewer than 1,500 words is.

You've even earned a like from The Führer of Shit... and I'm sure Pen's will typically follow. You'll be feeling like a Down syndrome mentor-for-two in no time.

4 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

He keeps clobbering you Wiffles Babes.

Well, you know just how much I value your opinion when it comes to commenting Pen.

I'm sure the Aussie quack is relieved to have you as an ally, as you shriek and cackle and circle above like the trolling vulture you are.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Well, you know just how much I value your opinion when it comes to commenting Pen.

I'm sure the Aussie quack is relieved to have you as an ally, as you shriek and cackle and circle above like the trolling vulture you are.

Why the hostility, Wiffles, you're amongst friends here?

I'm sure we can all empathise with your, self-confessed, desperate need to masturbate into a glove puppet and leave the crusty remains hanging around for other people to marvel at, you disgusting, degenerate pervert.🧸

5 minutes ago, cunt said:

I'm sure we can all empathise with your, self-confessed, desperate need to masturbate into a glove puppet and leave the crusty remains hanging around for other people to marvel at, you disgusting, degenerate pervert.🧸

The fuck is a glove puppet? Whilst I don't condone wanking into a sock puppet, I understand the general mechanics and efficiency - wanking into a glove would just leave too many paths to follow - unless you're saying Wolfie has five cocks?

17 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The fuck is a glove puppet? Whilst I don't condone wanking into a sock puppet, I understand the general mechanics and efficiency - wanking into a glove would just leave too many paths to follow - unless you're saying Wolfie has five cocks?

Not that unusual. I’ve seen loads of cows in the countryside and they’ve usually got five cocks. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The fuck is a glove puppet?

Glove or sock is neither here nor there, maybe the sinister deviant cunt just derives secret pleasure with the thought that somebody might end up with a handful of his splooge.🧸💦🖐️

9 hours ago, nocti said:

Lads, lets save the vitriol for Sam. I have a feeling we could push him over the edge here, and if he googles his name along with "abomination" "piesexual" "milk tray" and "Baron Harkonen cunt" this could be the first thing that comes up.

I suspect most of these terms would go straight over him enormous fat head as he’s clearly thick as pig shit.

Aside from the out and out poofery on display, where’s his pride in appearance? He looks like a cross between Big Daddy and an unwashed, unshaven drag queen 

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

He looks like a cross between Big Daddy and an unwashed, unshaven drag queen 

I thought drag queens these days were all unshaven - they don't even pretend to be women, they just like being an affront to the male species (much as Jo Brand lets down the female species) but I do think they feel immune to having the proverbial kicked out of them.

2 hours ago, cunt said:

My first instincts of you being a complete and utter weirdo have been confirmed time and again, most recently by your ongoing obsession with my character on this site. Jesus Christ R-Soles, honestly... it's a little unnerving.

In addition to attempting to steal my avatar/identity last year, your profile page worringly screams of someone who's been bullied so badly in the past it's damaged them for life. You've become a stalker. "Wiffles (& Dickless)" must consist of at least half of the content in your first three profile pages alone. Blimey.

You fuckin' creepy, single, dog-hating, child-loathing, thick-as-pigshit Broadmoor patient-in-waiting scat freak. 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

My first instincts of you being a complete and utter weirdo have been confirmed time and again, most recently by your ongoing obsession with my character on this site. Jesus Christ R-Soles, honestly... it's a little unnerving.

In addition to attempting to steal my avatar/identity last year, your profile page worringly screams of someone who's been bullied so badly in the past it's damaged them for life. You've become a stalker. "Wiffles (& Dickless)" must consist of at least half of the content in your first three profile pages alone. Blimey.

You fuckin' creepy, single, dog-hating, child-loathing, thick-as-pigshit Broadmoor patient-in-waiting scat freak. 

He’s clearly a register-signing wrong ‘un.

• Like 1

To return to the original subject, I see Owen Jones has weighed in on the subject, denouncing the “prudish” British public for their “homophobic” reaction to a pop video and comparing it to Queen’s I Want To Break Free

I’ve just rewatched to check, and I see a four man pisstake of Coronation Street, as indeed was the stated aim. Freddie is pushing a Hoover in a skirt and heels, not strutting around the place over-stuffed into a corset and nipple tassels. Neither will you find John Deacon getting faux-pissed on, or Brian May wailing about taking it up the chuff. The less said about Roger Taylor, the better. 

So in conclusion I find Owen Jones to be a right old wanker, and wrong on every point. So no change there then. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

To return to the original subject, I see Owen Jones has weighed in on the subject, denouncing the “prudish” British public for their “homophobic” reaction to a pop video and comparing it to Queen’s I Want To Break Free

I’ve just rewatched to check, and I see a four man pisstake of Coronation Street, as indeed was the stated aim. Freddie is pushing a Hoover in a skirt and heels, not strutting around the place over-stuffed into a corset and nipple tassels. Neither will you find John Deacon getting faux-pissed on, or Brian May wailing about taking it up the chuff. The less said about Roger Taylor, the better. 

So in conclusion I find Owen Jones to be a right old wanker, and wrong on every point. So no change there then. 

More "liberal" fascism. If you're part of a demographic that ticks at least one minority box, you can do and say whatever the fuck you want. 

If Fatboy Quim was a Breitbart subscriber who gyrated against a Mary Seacole statue, wee little Jonesy wouldn't be accusing the British public of being prudish because they took offence against it. He'd be furiously typing up his Guardian column and demanding that said cunt was immediately subjected to a campaign of damnatio memoriae.

What a fucking world, eh?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Wolfie, I'd like to add rejection issues to this fine summary of this seriously disturbed member. He pretended he had a girlfriend and visited her at her stall at Billingsgate market at 4am. I told him he's like Jack The Ripper, stalking the streets, looking for dogshit (pre road sweeper) and he lost the plot. I told him to never talk to me again and he's been stalking me ever since. I am genuinely concerned for his neighbours, associates and their pets, they could be being watched, or maybe end up dead. A most sinister cunt indeed.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Wolfie, I'd like to add rejection issues to this fine summary of this seriously disturbed member. He pretended he had a girlfriend and visited her at her stall at Billingsgate market at 4am. I told him he's like Jack The Ripper, stalking the streets, looking for dogshit (pre road sweeper) and he lost the plot. I told him to never talk to me again and he's been stalking me ever since. I am genuinely concerned for his neighbours, associates and their pets, they could be being watched, or maybe end up dead. A most sinister cunt indeed.

As a tertiary add on to this excellent two tiered character assessment, I would simply like to add that anyone who hates dogs is just a shit bloke, and where I come from, that is indeed to foulest moniker you can be given. All the other observations about r soles I fully endorse.

The caps lock addicted complete headcase is a very odd unit indeed. He has been very active of late, and is clearly going for quantity over quality.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

As a tertiary add on to this excellent two tiered character assessment, I would simply like to add that anyone who hates dogs is just a shit bloke, and where I come from, that is indeed to foulest moniker you can be given. All the other observations about r soles I fully endorse.

The caps lock addicted complete headcase is a very odd unit indeed. He has been very active of late, and is clearly going for quantity over quality.

I love dogs Southerncunt, it's only my work commitments and availability that prevent me from having one or two. They are amazing creatures, loyal, intelligent and are known as man's best friend for a reason. How anyone can hate dogs is sad and says a lot about them as a person. 

1 hour ago, southerncunt said:

44 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I love dogs Southerncunt, it's only my work commitments and availability that prevent me from having one or two. They are amazing creatures, loyal, intelligent and are known as man's best friend for a reason. How anyone can hate dogs is sad and says a lot about them as a person. 

He hates all animals, illustrated by my 'discussion' with him about meat production welfare. Not everyone appreciates dogs the way we might, but most in this category don't willfully wish them to suffer. He's the last person to fork out an extra £5 for a free-range chicken.

R-soles' hatred of dogs has somehow spawned an obvious infatuation with shit, hence his previous posting names, choice of avatars, repetitious comments about the subject etc. The stalker-like characteristics can only be from an affected individual with a clear inferiority complex; if I am part-responsible for this behaviour by bullying him, then I'm happy with the progress and there's more to come.

He's certainly among the most strange, childish, cruel, angry, vengeful, compulsive fucking dickheads I've ever seen – and a shit commenter to boot. Those living near his damp studio bedsit best lock their doors from the pathological collector of discharge and ally of local council roadsweepers, known locally as... the "Pavement Phantom". 

♬ We seek him here

We seek him there

Wherever there's fresh shit

Only the Phantom may care ♬

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

1 hour ago, southerncunt said:

49 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

He hates all animals, illustrated by my 'discussion' with him about meat production welfare. Not everyone appreciates dogs the way we might, but most in this category don't willfully wish them to suffer. He's the last person to fork out an extra £5 for a free-range chicken.

R-soles' hatred of dogs has somehow spawned an obvious infatuation with shit, hence his previous posting names, choice of avatars, repetitious comments about the subject etc. The stalker-like characteristics can only be from an affected individual with a clear inferiority complex; if I am part-responsible for this behaviour by bullying him, then I'm happy with the progress and there's more to come.

He's certainly among the most strange, childish, cruel, angry, vengeful, compulsive fucking dickheads I've ever seen – and a shit commenter to boot. Those living near his damp studio bedsit best lock their doors from the pathological collector of discharge and ally of local council roadsweepers, known locally as... the "Pavement Phantom". 

♬ We seek him here

We seek him there

Wherever there's fresh shit

Only the Phantom may care ♬

Let's not forget his absolutely sickening defence of Pete after that equally sinister cunt detailed underage sex fantasies in a PM to Roadkill.

I'm not sure what kind of man, if you can indeed call him a man, would ever stick up for a beast. But I do know that whoever chooses to needs to be beaten to death with a level of savagery not seen since the Mongols went a'pillaging.

I want him dead.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Let's not forget his absolutely sickening defence of Pete after that equally sinister cunt detailed underage sex fantasies in a PM to Roadkill.

I'm not sure what kind of man, if you can indeed call him a man, would ever stick up for a beast. But I do know that whoever chooses to needs to be beaten to death with a level of savagery not seen since the Mongols went a'pillaging.

I want him dead.

You got it wrong again, how do you dream all this nonsense up?

No defence of Pete, just pointing out that you, or any other cunt on here, isn't a gatekeeper. If Roops wants to dump somebody for contravening her rules and regulations, that's up to her, cunts come, and cunts go, fuck-all you can do about it.

Meanwhile, you and your sycophants can keep digging, it'll give you something to occupy your time at the taxpayers expense.

BTW, Wiffles, I see another of your 'man's best friend' managed to kill another child...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-64476833

• Like 1