Jump to content
CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sam Smith isn’t here to make friends.


Last Cunt Standing

Recommended Posts

I’ve been on holiday from The Corner lately, but I caught the end of this abomination on the news earlier, and was confident that when I logged back in the offending piece of televisual excrement would have been thoroughly dealt with. It has not, which makes me wonder if it has passed you all by. No longer. 

Comments please. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Showboating gender neutral poofter cunt with limited talent but a media free kick.

He/she/they can get fucked.

“Limited talent” is doing a lot of heavy lifting in this sentence. 

How’s it going over in Vic, SC? My suitcase was last seen at Melbourne airport eight days ago thanks to Alan Fucking Joyce and those Qantas Cunts. Be a good chap and keep an eye out for me, would you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

“Limited talent” is doing a lot of heavy lifting in this sentence. 

How’s it going over in Vic, SC? My suitcase was last seen at Melbourne airport eight days ago thanks to Alan Fucking Joyce and those Qantas Cunts. Be a good chap and keep an eye out for me, would you?

Speaking of poofters  with limited talent, along comes Joyce..

I’m unlikely to spot your luggage, but I might be over your way in a sporting capacity in the first third of the year. Check your pm’s.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I caught the end of this abomination on the news earlier

You either watch a lot more news than I do, or Australian TV is a lot more tolerant of weird fucking poofs, which I somehow doubt even in these degenerate times.

On the plus side, someone will stick their cock in Sam's mouth soon enough, and that will hopefully keep it quiet for a while.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’ve been on holiday from The Corner lately, but I caught the end of this abomination on the news earlier, and was confident that when I logged back in the offending piece of televisual excrement would have been thoroughly dealt with. It has not, which makes me wonder if it has passed you all by. No longer. 

Comments please. 

He's very much like my old sparring partner on here @Ape™️, he's a fan of helicopters too. I guess it's a gay thing about playing with choppers or something.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

He reminds me of the fat, floating Baron Harkonen cunt from the original Dune film.

Every council estate in Britain has a queue of these outside the Post Offices every Wednesday, 40 year old Grandma's getting their giro and then spunking it in the 24/7 next door on fags and scratchies. He's dressed for the Karaoke in the flat roofed pub on the corner "All together now.."At first I was afraid, I was petrified"

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Neil said:

Every council estate in Britain has a queue of these outside the Post Offices every Wednesday, 40 year old Grandma's getting their giro and then spunking it in the 24/7 next door on fags and scratchies. He's dressed for the Karaoke in the flat roofed pub on the corner "All together now.."At first I was afraid, I was petrified"

Over the holidays Neil I read that the sink estates of England are suddenly teaming with OnlyFans teenagers flashing gash for cash, and “informal prostitution and bartering with tradesmen” is becoming commonplace in even leafy suburbs, given its now about twenty quid for a Avocado in Waitrose. Are you going to be accepting a gobble off Mrs Smith at number 45 in lieu of payment for repointing her gable end?

I’d be disappointed if you didn’t see this as an opportunity. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Over the holidays Neil I read that the sink estates of England are suddenly teaming with OnlyFans teenagers flashing gash for cash, and “informal prostitution and bartering with tradesmen” is becoming commonplace in even leafy suburbs, given its now about twenty quid for a Avocado in Waitrose. Are you going to be accepting a gobble off Mrs Smith at number 45 in lieu of payment for repointing her gable end?

I’d be disappointed if you didn’t see this as an opportunity. 

I've had the odd "I've got a wet patch in the bedroom,can you sort it for me" but as of yet no offer of a face full of damp for a bit of damp proofing

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

You either watch a lot more news than I do, or Australian TV is a lot more tolerant of weird fucking poofs, which I somehow doubt even in these degenerate times.

On the plus side, someone will stick their cock in Sam's mouth soon enough, and that will hopefully keep it quiet for a while.

Nobody can be more tolerant than here, bawsy. They got some "it" on dancing on ice whose built like a brick shithouse, poncing about in a dress who makes Pat Butcher look like Shirley Temple. I only watched it in the hope that it took a spill and broke its pelvis in 8 places. Unfortunately it survived to "ponce about" for another week. 

Mickey Rooney was a cunt 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fjs7GYdXwAIWNEI.jpg

Lol, the cunt likes to be known as 'They' and not him or her doesn't he? Well 'they' means more than one in my book and the fat fucking cunt has enough blubber for himself and enough spare to stitch on@Frank's Aids riddled body to make it actually look slightly normal. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Neil said:

Have you seen the size of the fat cunt lately? I never knew spunk had that many calories.

If it wasn’t you could have spent much less time digging holes for all those fat cunts in the woods and been back at home with a nice cuppa a lot earlier giving the missus a cuddle.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Lol, the cunt likes to be known as 'They' and not him or her doesn't he? Well 'they' means more than one in my book and the fat fucking cunt has enough blubber for himself and enough spare to stitch on@Frank's Aids riddled body to make it actually look slightly normal. 

Spam Smith.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...