CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Should We Invite Mel Gibson To Join This Forum ?

peglegtwo

• peglegtwo changed the title to Should We Invite Mel Gibson To Join This Forum ?
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Mel is one of the good guys. Anyone who dares to speak out against our unnamed masters gets my vote.

c51c42b87f8a44e0e40079e8169fdcf0.png

QDNrzL8_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Fuck you @judgetwi

On the other hand, Gibbo hasn't had his pregnant wife murdered by deranged psychopaths (although there's still time, if he can still get his cock hard and find some slag desperate enough for a leg-up in tinsel town)

I wonder if that had any bearing on Romie's state of mind?

Fuck you @Decimus

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Brilliant actor and director. Not friends with the right people though. Like Clint Eastwood. 
 ‘Apocalypto’ was a masterpiece. Million Dollar Baby was a well made but depressing cunt of a film.

I was tight with Clint until he fingered my bird in Carmel in the late 80’s. Mayor or no mayor, we’ve never got on since. 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Brilliant actor and director. Not friends with the right people though. Like Clint Eastwood. 
 ‘Apocalypto’ was a masterpiece. Million Dollar Baby was a well made but depressing cunt of a film.

That film ruined young Snowy,young Eric.

I usually dont root for split arse feminist types ,but they hooked me in ,now if it was that cunt amy schumer going neck down into a chair I'd call that the best film since transporter 2.

• Like 1

Thing is with Gibson is he fucking hates the British. He bent history with Braveheart painting Edward I as a complete and utter dickhead on the battlefield and had then had some bullet headed kraut direct The Patriot  which had the British acting like the SS and loading POWs in a barn and setting light to it. 

I loved Dennis Pennis at one of his press conferences- "In Mad Max you played a long haired neanderthal and in Braveheart you again played a long haired neanderthal. Do you think as an Australian you are being typecast?". 

• Like 1