CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets. We shall fight in the hills and we will never surrender!

King Billy

22 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

That’s a bit poncey French, Doc. Very un-Australian and something of a surprise. You’ll be telling us not to pair Shiraz with Rainbow Trout next. Lol and fuck off.

Au contraire, DC. Most good Malbec these days hails from Argentina. Goes well with their beef, and they were inundated with German wine experts in the late 1940’s for reasons no one is comfortable talking about. 

Wine is for women and poofs. In fact, most alcohol attracts its own objectionable following:

Whisky - armchair experts and pub bores, pretending that they’re connoisseurs not sad alcoholics.

Vodka - women and squareheads.

Brandy - Slightly better off alcoholics and French degenerates.

Gin - Middle class cunts called Tarquin and Jemima who read the guardian and call everybody ‘guys!’.

Rum - scumbags and cunts with boats that they can’t really afford.

Cider - Drew.

Rioja - Roops.

I think that just leaves Tequila. Although that makes me want to move to Mexico and change my name to ‘El Diablo Blanco’.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Au contraire, DC. Most good Malbec these days hails from Argentina. Goes well with their beef, and they were inundated with German wine experts in the late 1940’s for reasons no one is comfortable talking about. 

The vineyards of Mendoza which, of course, I have visited several times, recently whilst sailing down the Volga. There are some fine wines from there these days if you steer clear of the Norton factory shite. I’ll tell you something, Doc, and I’ll tell you nothing less…Argentina is the only place I’ve visited where the chips cost more than the fine T-bone steak. Any thoughts on the reduced meat content in Fray Bentos pies?

Eva Peron was a slut.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wine is for women and poofs. In fact, most alcohol attracts its own objectionable following:

Whisky - armchair experts and pub bores, pretending that they’re connoisseurs not sad alcoholics.

Gin - Middle class cunts called Tarquin and Jemima who read the guardian and call everybody ‘guys!’.

Cider - Drew.

Rioja - Roops.

I think that just leaves Tequila. Although that makes me want to move to Mexico and change my name to ‘El Diablo Blanco’.

You fucking cunt. Wait until our kid reads this. @Old Chap Raasclaat?

10 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You fucking cunt. Wait until our kid reads this. @Old Chap Raasclaat?

It's a fucking disgrace DC, how could he not include Drug involvement, womaniser, massive schlong owner and partaker in debaucherous behaviours? That's it, after all my hard work, I still get no recognition. I'm outta here. 

PS. I'm off to Port Antonio for well deserved holiday (4 weeks), I'll be sipping some fine rum, pretending to friends with some thick yank bitch. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's a fucking disgrace DC, how could he not include Drug involvement, womaniser, massive schlong owner and partaker in debaucherous behaviours? That's it, after all my hard work, I still get no recognition. I'm outta here. 

PS. I'm off to Port Antonio for well deserved holiday (4 weeks), I'll be sipping some fine rum, pretending to friends with some thick yank bitch. 

Ahoy there shipmate!

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Cider - Drew.

Rioja - Roops.

Word on the Jaywick is that you’re partial to a Drambuie and Lemonade, Eric.

You missed “beer” off the list. 

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ahoy there shipmate!

I'm off to find out more about my ancestor EC, he terrorised the open seas with Black Caesar, had loads ah bitches, drank a bottle of rum for breakfast and made an honest living. What an ancestor to be proud of. 

https://images.app.goo.gl/rDX4iyn5XTdCX9JfA

On 06/02/2023 at 11:15, Dyslexic cnut said:

Argentina is the only place I’ve visited where the chips cost more than the fine T-bone steak. Any thoughts on the reduced meat content in Fray Bentos pies?

Probably something to do with Fray Bentos being in Uruguay.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don’t be stupid. Fray Bentos is the president of Cuba.

I have a mate who is full of himself, Eric. A bit Punkers to be honest. He sends a Fortnum and Mason hamper over every Xmas. It’s fucking shite. This year, I had Mrs Cnut make a spastic chav hamper up, just to piss the stuck up Cunt off. It consisted amongst other things, of tinned Spam, 4 cans of Skol, tinned spuds and tinned hamburgers in gravy, Angel Delight, Supernoodles, two army candles sprayed with Blue Stratos with ‘Joe Malone’ written on them with a marker pen and two Fray Bentos pies…one of ‘em a chicken curry number. The cheeky prick complained about the meagre meat filling in the said pie. What a cunt.

On 05/02/2023 at 10:49, southerncunt said:

Whilst not a rum drinker per se, I’ve gotten myself fucked up on Ron Zacapa 23 during the fucking lockdowns at a mates place. It was very nice. That was in between also getting fucked up on other occasions due to single vineyard Yarra Chardonnay, Coal Valley Pinot, Gold label Blanton’s and one especially fucked up afternoon on 25 year old Glenfarclas.

I would revisit the rum. Any thoughts on Bundaberg Rum?

I drank a fair bit of Bundy when I roamed the Victoria/NSW border country as a clueless young pecker on tour. I think my liver may be permanently damaged. 

On 06/02/2023 at 11:05, Eric Cuntman said:

My Bestie Big Kazza is well into Tequila, she has 791 of those plastic hat/lids in her knicker drawer.

• Like 1