CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets. We shall fight in the hills and we will never surrender!

King Billy

Part of a very famous speech made by arguably the greatest British PM ever in June 1940 when the U.K. faced the prospect of imminent invasion by foreign enemies hell bent on  the total destruction of Great Britain and its proud patriotic population. As luck would have it, we managed against all probabilities to emerge from WW2 victorious, albeit bankrupt, minus a whole generation of young men and all the cities and most of the towns reduced to rubble, but victorious never the less.

Fast forward to 2023 and take a look at the U.K. now. We have a daily invasion force of 1000 plus fighting age illegal foreigners being taxied across the Channel courtesy of the U.K. Border Force? and the RNLI? offered a choice of Dominos pizzas and then transported on luxury coaches to 4 star hotels all over the country. These hotels whose owners have sacked their entire workforce and signed ridiculously lucrative  2 or 3 year contracts with the Home Office (via their intermediary SERCO who just happen to have as their CEO Rupert Soames MP, grandson of Winston Churchill).

That’s all probably just a crazy conspiracy theory that I’ve learned about from my internet mate Sid Slackjaw who the Vulcan tbf has warned me about on numerous occasions. So in an effort to try and get myself back on the path to reality I’m taking the missus to the theatre tonight at the Old Vic. The play has just opened to glowing reviews so it must be fantastic. It’s called ‘Sylvia’ and it’s about the Pankhurst sisters fight for womens  equality a hundred years or so ago. I’ve already learned an awful lot about British history just by googling the cast list etc. I didn’t realise that the entire Pankhurst family were black, as were Lord Cromer, Lady Randolph Churchill (Winston’s mother) and the greatest surprise of all that Winston himself was a sooty in a mixed race marriage with his white wife Clementine. 
I’ve just told the cab driver to do a U turn and drop me off at suicide bridge on the Archway Road. Hopefully Sam Smith might be waiting at the bus stop so I can kick his fucking fat non binary head to a pulp before I jump.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Part of a very famous speech made by arguably the greatest British PM ever in June 1940 when the U.K. faced the prospect of imminent invasion by foreign enemies hell bent on  the total destruction of Great Britain and its proud patriotic population. As luck would have it, we managed against all probabilities to emerge from WW2 victorious, albeit bankrupt, minus a whole generation of young men and all the cities and most of the towns reduced to rubble, but victorious never the less.

Fast forward to 2023 and take a look at the U.K. now. We have a daily invasion force of 1000 plus fighting age illegal foreigners being taxied across the Channel courtesy of the U.K. Border Force? and the RNLI? offered a choice of Dominos pizzas and then transported on luxury coaches to 4 star hotels all over the country. These hotels whose owners have sacked their entire workforce and signed ridiculously lucrative  2 or 3 year contracts with the Home Office (via their intermediary SERCO who just happen to have as their CEO Rupert Soames MP, grandson of Winston Churchill).

That’s all probably just a crazy conspiracy theory that I’ve learned about from my internet mate Sid Slackjaw who the Vulcan tbf has warned me about on numerous occasions. So in an effort to try and get myself back on the path to reality I’m taking the missus to the theatre tonight at the Old Vic. The play has just opened to glowing reviews so it must be fantastic. It’s called ‘Sylvia’ and it’s about the Pankhurst sisters fight for womens  equality a hundred years or so ago. I’ve already learned an awful lot about British history just by googling the cast list etc. I didn’t realise that the entire Pankhurst family were black, as were Lord Cromer, Lady Randolph Churchill (Winston’s mother) and the greatest surprise of all that Winston himself was a sooty in a mixed race marriage with his white wife Clementine. 
I’ve just told the cab driver to do a U turn and drop me off at suicide bridge on the Archway Road. Hopefully Sam Smith might be waiting at the bus stop so I can kick his fucking fat non binary head to a pulp before I jump.

Not all of them surely? ,Maybe half caste?

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

KB, pop over to mine tomorrow, I'm cooking Jamaican brown stew chicken, rice 'n' peas, Italian Panna cotta for dessert, all washed down with a nice bottle of French malbec. I'll get the Technics 1210s on afterwards and blast out some early nineties jungle. That'll cheer you up. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

KB, pop over to mine tomorrow, I'm cooking Jamaican brown stew chicken, rice 'n' peas, Italian Panna cotta for dessert, all washed down with a nice bottle of French malbec. I'll get the Technics 1210s on afterwards and blast out some early nineties jungle. That'll cheer you up. 

Malbec with Chicken? Filthy fucking heathen. 

• Like 4

I did think that, but I don't really drink much white wine (although I like a good Sauvignon Blanc now and again) as it's mostly drunk by women and gays like Frank. Malbecs not too strong and it works well with the spices, thinking about it, fuck the Malbec, I have some Rum instead... Shiver me timbers.

43 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Sounds good. I’ll bring a bag of snowballs and disco biscuits and we can get on the ones and twos for a couple of days Old Skool stylee.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I did think that, but I don't really drink much white wine (although I like a good Sauvignon Blanc now and again) as it's mostly drunk by women and gays like Frank. Malbecs not too strong and it works well with the spices, thinking about it, fuck the Malbec, I have some Rum instead... Shiver me timbers.

Only joking OCR, Malbec probably works well with some of the ‘erbs and spices you’ll be adding, so knock yourself out. Rum wins, mind. 

May your panna cotta wobble like a virgin’s tit. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Obviously I’d bow to your expertise here OCR, but I’ve generally gone for El Dorado from Guyana, mostly due it being what me and Mrs LCS drank on holiday some years back. Very easy on the afternoon drinker. I remember something about Demerara sugar. If it wasn’t 7am here I’d reach for the bottle off the shelf. 

6 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Obviously I’d bow to your expertise here OCR, but I’ve generally gone for El Dorado from Guyana, mostly due it being what me and Mrs LCS drank on holiday some years back. Very easy on the afternoon drinker. I remember something about Demerara sugar. If it wasn’t 7am here I’d reach for the bottle off the shelf. 

Not tried that one LCS, I generally prefer Jamaican rums, as their standards are better if not the best (no sugar is allowed to be added for example). Saying that this Guatemalan rum is very high quality. 

https://www.masterofmalt.com/rum/ron-zacapa/ron-zacapa-edicion-negra-rum/?utm_content=ron-zacapa/ron-zacapa-edicion-negra-rum&currencyCode=GBP&utm_source=incubeta-css&utm_medium=affiliate&adnetwork=af&affc=f4b79ee1-5e69-4ed7-9d49-42d6c79cb987

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Real Matusalem, from Cuba is good stuff if you can get hold of it.  It’s made in the old Bacardi factory in Santiago de Cuba…a fine sipping rum. I’ve not long flattened a Gosling’s Family Reserve Old Rum from Bermuda and a fine drop it was indeed. My mate wanted to pollute his with ginger beer, ice and lime for a Dark n Stormy…what a cunt.

https://www.masterofmalt.com/rum/goslings/goslings-family-reserve-rum/?srh=1

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Real Matusalem, from Cuba is good stuff if you can get hold of it.  It’s made in the old Bacardi factory in Santiago de Cuba…a fine sipping rum. I’ve not long flattened a Gosling’s Family Reserve Old Rum from Bermuda and a fine drop it was indeed. My mate wanted to pollute his with ginger beer, ice and lime for a Dark n Stormy…what a cunt.

https://www.masterofmalt.com/rum/goslings/goslings-family-reserve-rum/?srh=1

Frank has just PM’d me. He’s lost his phone after bathing in that pond. He maintains that he only ever drinks this shit. I’m not surprised. Lol.

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/255947376

Whilst not a rum drinker per se, I’ve gotten myself fucked up on Ron Zacapa 23 during the fucking lockdowns at a mates place. It was very nice. That was in between also getting fucked up on other occasions due to single vineyard Yarra Chardonnay, Coal Valley Pinot, Gold label Blanton’s and one especially fucked up afternoon on 25 year old Glenfarclas.

I would revisit the rum. Any thoughts on Bundaberg Rum?

9 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Whilst not a rum drinker per se, I’ve gotten myself fucked up on Ron Zacapa 23 during the fucking lockdowns at a mates place. It was very nice. That was in between also getting fucked up on other occasions due to single vineyard Yarra Chardonnay, Coal Valley Pinot, Gold label Blanton’s and one especially fucked up afternoon on 25 year old Glenfarclas.

Yes…Darwin, 2007. Another punch-up and smashed up hire car. Facial injuries aside, not too bad a hangover as I recall.

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

Whoda thunk centuries of plundering nations and setting the hottentots agin one another could possibly go wrong..colonialism eh...lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

8 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Whoda thunk centuries of plundering nations and setting the hottentots agin one another could possibly go wrong..colonialism eh...lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

We aren't the only one's who did it. You're lucky it wasn't Belgium on your fucking doorstep, then you'd have had some very real "Troubles."

21 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You should invite@Eric Cuntman he loves a bit of soul brother toons. 

20 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Argie malbec is the best. 

8 hours ago, southerncunt said:

I've not tried it before Southerncunt, I'm of the opinion that the best Rum comes from the Caribbean but I've been pleasantly surprised by Central and South American rums. It'd be interesting to taste an Australian take on Rum, I have to say some of your Wines are rather good also so I'd expect it to be good, seems reasonably priced so I'll give it a try if I see it about. Quality Rum really is the best spirit in my opinion.