CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Taxi driver in 'Homophobic' row

Neil

3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Not 'Queen of the South?' he asked, coquettishly....

Not Queen's Park either, cunto.

7 minutes ago, Neil said:

Sunshine On Leith?

You'll never guess. Unless of course you listed every team in Scotland, and even then I'm not about to admit which one.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

The club where football really IS for irons.

I think we can rule out St Mirren. No way you’d be able to tolerate the abominable naming rights of the SMiSA stadium, it would surely set your tic off. I’d have a pound each way on your team being Glenelg, proud winners of the Clan Donald Cup in 2019. Mostly because Glenelg is a palindrome. 

• Like 1

On 24/02/2023 at 09:50, Last Cunt Standing said:

I think we can rule out St Mirren. No way you’d be able to tolerate the abominable naming rights of the SMiSA stadium, it would surely set your tic off. I’d have a pound each way on your team being Glenelg, proud winners of the Clan Donald Cup in 2019. Mostly because Glenelg is a palindrome. 

A slut nixes sex in Tulsa.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Doc, note I dissent; a fast never prevents a fatness. I diet on cod. 

Having quit smoking, I have noticed I've put in on a kilo or so... It's really noticeable when one wears many designer clothes. Anyways the question I'm asking LCS is what are your thoughts on the Carnivore diet? I'm seriously thinking about it, I reckon I'll get my beach body back for summer. What is your view on this diet with added high quality pro and pre biotics, and Solgar VM-75s multi vitamins and minerals. I'm 44 Doc, can't get a fucking appointment at the local GP, you're my only hope.

PS I'm assuming your are/were a Doctor. 

I'm thinking mostly grass fed steaks, chicken (obviously) and pork. 

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Just go full-blown Atkins. You'll reek of ketosis, but it's a small price to pay.

16tz8gos8l001.jpg

The Atkins diet allows a certain amount of greens and or carbs doesn't it? There really is something to be said for a high protein, extremely low carb diet... No blood sugar spikes, weight loss, more aggression etc. 

Jordan Peterson and Alex Tate both follow the Carnivore diet. 

https://youtube.com/shorts/0k8KgnG9K7o?feature=share

Joking aside, this is some serious shit... I need to know what I'm getting into, otherwise I could end up dead. 

7 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Having quit smoking, I have noticed I've put in on a kilo or so... It's really noticeable when one wears many designer clothes. Anyways the question I'm asking LCS is what are your thoughts on the Carnivore diet? I'm seriously thinking about it, I reckon I'll get my beach body back for summer. What is your view on this diet with added high quality pro and pre biotics, and Solgar VM-75s multi vitamins and minerals. I'm 44 Doc, can't get a fucking appointment at the local GP, you're my only hope.

What the fuck is a kilo? Only millennials and cunts don't say 'pounds' 

9 minutes ago, Neil said:

What the fuck is a kilo? Only millennials and cunts don't say 'pounds' 

Neil, having heard your angry cockney accent on your video the other day and also knowing you're overweight, have a mullet and like to shout to yourself... I'm convinced you're that fat cunt who used to have a stall on Portobello road. 'All this Veg, for a paaaahnd, c'mon, only a paaaahnd'... phacking ell, could hear the cunt a mile away. Anyways I thought you were dead, glad your ok, and also no longer at the market. 

9 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Neil, having heard your angry cockney accent on your video the other day and also knowing you're overweight, have a mullet and like to shout to yourself... I'm convinced you're that fat cunt who used to have a stall on Portobello road. 'All this Veg, for a paaaahnd, c'mon, only a paaaahnd'... phacking ell, could hear the cunt a mile away. Anyways I thought you were dead, glad your ok, and also no longer at the market. 

I don't know what it is, but everything about Neil screams fat. 

On 28/02/2023 at 10:39, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Slim black arses look like shelves for condiments, do your best to avoid the rear helipad look.

Guest Sue R Pipe
On 20/02/2023 at 12:02, Cuntybaws said:

It's a domino effect. One day soon, everybody will be gay, and then ophio-cordyceps is welcome to the world.

Children of homosexuals more apt to be homosexuals

How does that work though, I mean CAN gays have biological kids? What do they do, spunk in a turkey baster and shove it up an unsuspecting bird's snatch?

The mind boggles.

Guest Sue R Pipe
3 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Slim black arses look like shelves for condiments, do your best to avoid the rear helipad look.

I've yet to see a slim black arse, especially on the quim.

11 minutes ago, Sue R Pipe said:

How does that work though

Nature / nurture / both, take your pick. It was only 50 years ago that the American Psychiatric Association removed homosexuality from its Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Psychological Disorders. Talk about a fucking snowball effect.