CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Taxi driver in 'Homophobic' row

Neil

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/23329375.norwich-abc-taxis-investigate-claim-homophobic-comments/

This is headline fucking news?!.....The world is fucked, when is someone going to tell these cunts to just shut the fuck up. "My son is gay and my daughter is queer and it reduced me to tears", I'd fucking reduce you to tears as well you cunt. Shame there's another fucked up cunt on the way, whats 'it' going to be?, probably be in a gender re-alignment programme by the time it's 10 anyway. Fuck Off.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Neil said:

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/23329375.norwich-abc-taxis-investigate-claim-homophobic-comments/

This is headline fucking news?!.....The world is fucked, when is someone going to tell these cunts to just shut the fuck up. "My son is gay and my daughter is queer and it reduced me to tears", I'd fucking reduce you to tears as well you cunt. Shame there's another fucked up cunt on the way, whats 'it' going to be?, probably be in a gender re-alignment programme by the time it's 10 anyway. Fuck Off.

Offended and wounded by the opinion of a Muslim cabbie? Fucking pair of fat cunts. I’d happily hack the abhorration out of the warped bull dyke’s womb with a red hot wire coat hanger dipped in acid. It would save a lot of trouble and costs to the NHS and therefore all of us. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Offended and wounded by the opinion of a Muslim cabbie? Fucking pair of fat cunts. I’d happily hack the abhorration out of the warped bull dyke’s womb with a red hot wire coat hanger dipped in acid. It would save a lot of trouble and costs to the NHS and therefore all of us. 

It's a domino effect. One day soon, everybody will be gay, and then ophio-cordyceps is welcome to the world.

Children of homosexuals more apt to be homosexuals

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

can I suggest you don't heat up the coat hanger or dip it in acid DC? It would be germ free and effectively cauterise the wound, when what you should be trying for is post operative infection. Dipping said device in dog shit will see you well into this long game.

Rat

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

can I suggest you don't heat up the coat hanger or dip it in acid DC? It would be germ free and effectively cauterise the wound, when what you should be trying for is post operative infection. Dipping said device in dog shit will see you well into this long game.

Rat

Can you believe that the youngsters of today have never even heard of punji sticks? 

14 hours ago, Neil said:

There are some tasty comments under the linked article. 

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Speaking of which, don’t bother watching ‘Rambo: Last Blood’. It just doesn’t work in his 70s. 

I’m really looking forward to the new woke remake of Rambo, starring Jessie Smollet as ‘Sambo’ who’s sent into the jungle to rescue Sam Smith (they/them) who’s being held prisoner by a group of ‘far right, racist, homophobic etc. etc. etc’, terrorists. Kept barely alive on just 20 Big Mac meals a day and deprived of his usual half hourly bumming fix, it becomes a race against time for Sambo before they/them’s putrid brown bellend receptacle is rendered permanently unusable for two way traffic. 
It promises to be an absolute classic imo.

who’s being

23 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This is an interesting game of ‘Minorities Top-Trumps’… 

If muzzies can get away with homophobia, I might convert. How hard can it be? They’re not going to piss test you for bacon every week.

Circumcision is pretty much mandatory though Eric, and it smarts a bit, apparently. 

I've got to say I side with the Muslims on this transbender/non binary bollocks (or lack of)... I remember the Snack bars protesting outside some school that was trying to teach some transbender shite. Even Putin has taken the piss out of the Church of England referring to God in a non gender specific way, said CofE has said it'll 'Bless' same sex marriages or civil partnerships. What the fuck is going on here? How can the Church condone what it says in the Bible is wrong? I'm Glad he said what he did, these utter cunts need to hear the truth. I'm converting to Catholicism.

• Like 1

On 20/02/2023 at 12:19, ratcum said:

Rat

Do you know anyone who's got any dog shit??

20 minutes ago, King Billy said:

🎶We’re the boys from Londonderry. 
Fuck the pope and the Virgin Mary.🎶

Hello hello, how do you do, 
We hate the boys in royal blue, 
We hate the bhoys in emerald green,  
So fuck the pope and fuck the queen. 

Hmm, we're going to need some new lyrics now, stupid fucking dead queen bitch.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

🎶When you’re up to your neck in fenian blood, surrender or you die.

For we are, we are the Billy Boys.🎶

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You're a Partick boy, confess it.