CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Old Chap Raasclaat

32 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's that fucking @Mrs Roops fault. I'd like to know what the hell she's going to do about it?

Don’t worry OCR. I’m planning a futile and ridiculous rescue attempt. 
 I will handbrake park in a sideways fashion outside Roops’s place of work in a 3.0 Capri, tyres screeching with Pat Benatar’s ‘Heartbreaker’ at full volume on the Pioneer cassette player. I will commando roll into the building reception, screaming ‘COVER ME!’ to an imaginary sidekick. I will then take hostages and start shooting them until Roops emerges, promises to un-ban Punkape and publish all the sex pictures of her and Eddie. 
 I will then set fire to the Capri and drive at breakneck speed until finally losing control and dying in a fireball screaming… “STAY GOLD, PONY BOY, STAY GOLD!!!”

I hope that’s put your mind at ease.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's that fucking @Mrs Roops fault. I'd like to know what the hell she's going to do about it?

Me and @Ape™️ have been booked to do Roops & Eddies wedding photos so we have been sorting out how to do it .. Ape is using his chopper to do some photos from above whilst I am doing the shots in the church. Its going to be a very big do.

• Like 1

On 27/02/2023 at 20:33, Cuntybaws said:

The underlying problem - same as on the "Laboratory made meat" thread - is that the current world population of 8 billion is twice as high as the planet can reasonably sustain. Simple arithmetic suggests a solution, however: half of that number can be eliminated by neutron bombing just three geographical regions, China (1.439 billion), India (1.380 billion) and Africa (1.426 billion). If some further margin is still required, and bearing in mind there will be some overlap with the preceding numbers, the world population of Muslims is estimated to be ~ 1.9 billion, and those cunts could be disposed of by more conventional means. 

I’m all up for vaporising the chinks, most of the umbongos and of course the rag heads, but let’s not leave out the Russians.

I’d hold fire on some of the curry wallahs and other 3rd world johnies. We’ll need some poor cunts to knock out our consumable shite for 50p a day.

Guest Sue R Pipe
52 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’m all up for vaporising the chinks, most of the umbongos and of course the rag heads, but let’s not leave out the Russians.

I’d hold fire on some of the curry wallahs and other 3rd world johnies. We’ll need some poor cunts to knock out our consumable shite for 50p a day.

I'm getting hard.

1 minute ago, Lucy said:

Don't bother, you've got nowhere to put it, unless @Wolfie is hanging around.

Just now, Lucy said:

You could do it yourself, if you weren't such a lazy, talentless, fuckin' cunt.

Since transitioning to a 'female' you've become an even more annoying, nagging, stalking shitcunt, must be the hormones. I appreciate you get your arse kicked on here day and night, and this has made you feel the need to constantly attack, however you have brought it all on yourself. Is this really what you want to be doing on here, I can't picture your situation ever changing here... I think it's fair to say you'd be better off dead. Lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Since transitioning to a 'female' you've become an even more annoying, nagging, stalking shitcunt, must be the hormones. I appreciate you get your arse kicked on here day and night, and this has made you feel the need to constantly attack, however you have brought it all on yourself. Is this really what you want to be doing on here, I can't picture your situation ever changing here... I think it's fair to say you'd be better off dead. Lol

I think it's fair to say, that as long as it irritates the fuck out of shit-cunts like you, I'm staying.

Happy now?

LOL

5 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

All he does is login, posts the same fuckin' obsessive Wiffles or Dickless bollocks, gets attacked by 90% of the puntership, repeats just how much he hates dogs, mines a few likes from fellow idiot-league regulars Pen or Carl, and never says anything remotely funny or intelligent. What a shit-infatuated bellend. Seriously, and while you might not need any proof, take a look at this little gem from earlier:

On 03/03/2023 at 19:39, Wolfie said:

She adds a bit of grunt to the term 'pig'. Her face is so painful to look at it's little wonder attention was generally focused on her knockers – though nowadays they're probably not far behind @Mrs Roops's on their relentless quest to reach the South Pole to retire.

She (Emin) really is a strange creature; perhaps one can analogically describe her breasts as a couple of perfectly formed, organic dumplings among a cheap, shitty Wetherspoon's £6.99 Sunday "roast" defrosted by some spotty little student wanker on minimum wage. 

4 hours ago, Lucy said:

What's the problem Wiffles, are your tips down this week?

LOL

• Like 2

On 03/03/2023 at 21:29, Stubby Pecker said:

I’d rather they go, too. What use is the crude, shit-stained, wonky effort, even  for free?

23 hours ago, Wolfie said:

All he does is login, posts the same fuckin' obsessive Wiffles or Dickless bollocks, gets attacked by 90% of the puntership, repeats just how much he hates dogs, mines a few likes from fellow idiot-league regulars Pen or Carl, and never says anything remotely funny or intelligent. What a shit-infatuated bellend. Seriously, and while you might not need any proof, take a look at this little gem from earlier:

I don't think I've ever laughed at anything the cunt has said on here Wolfie. He really is a sad cunt, he's like a shite comedian who refuses to leave the stage... @Lucy thinks by refusing to fuck off he's winding us all up, truth is, he's winding himself up. I've noticed a lot more aggression in his consistently dull posts lately, the idiot even wrote up a Lol nomination, lol. If the man had any self respect he would kill himself. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I don't think I've ever laughed at anything the cunt has said on here Wolfie. He really is a sad cunt, he's like a shite comedian who refuses to leave the stage... @Lucy thinks by refusing to fuck off he's winding us all up, truth is, he's winding himself up. I've noticed a lot more aggression in his consistently dull posts lately, the idiot even wrote up a Lol nomination, lol. If the man had any self respect he would kill himself. 

It is always a good sign that you and @Wolfie never find nything funny as you are a totally humourless pair of cunts. :)

• Like 1