CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Your Favourite Bond Girl...

Wolfie

1 hour ago, Sue R Pipe said:

I manged to crack one off over Julie Christie when she was in Troy. She would've been in her mid 60's by then. I wouldn’t say it was a challenging wank though, as I came hard (and heavily) over the bedsheets (I'd ran out of tissues) in approx 45 seconds.

Thank you for sharing.

7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

So for me, it's the lovely Naomi, played by Caroline Munro (5 sec):

An honourable mention to the delectable Ursula Andress of course, as well as Eva Green and Lana Wood, but who could possibly better this 80s scorcher from the rest of the list?

Yes, Caroline Munro for me, i met her serveral times in the 90's, she was in her 40's and still hot as a furnace.

• Like 1

On topic, all of the mentions here are worthy and have been the vinegar stroke fantasies of several generations of non poof males (Frank not included)

Jane Seymour’s tits were a force of nature and I bet old Roge had to strap his cock down for their scenes. Brit Ekland, although being a shite actress, was pure heaven to look at-again Moore, the lucky bastard, must have had a raging boner well into old age just thinking about her and the other weapons grade clunge he got to sniff.

However, Olga Kurylenko in Quantum of Solace, get my vote and love custard, in vast quantities. 

large.7E717CD4-C762-4F3F-B8D9-9B3FCA80318B.jpeg.92276f7702f9c7ba085178e77c33a552.jpeg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Sue R Pipe said:

I manged to crack one off over Julie Christie when she was in Troy. She would've been in her mid 60's by then. I wouldn’t say it was a challenging wank though, as I came hard (and heavily) over the bedsheets (I'd ran out of tissues) in approx 45 seconds.

Confirmed, you're a fucking idiot.

• Like 1

Just now, Jake The Muss said:

Yes, Caroline Munro for me, i met her serveral times in the 90's, she was in her 40's and still hot as a furnace.

She was a beauty, but also quite modest about it. An English rose, the analogy of a fine wine which reaches prime corking point at 50.

Surprising the late Raquel Welch never appeared as a Bond girl. She was made for such a role.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

She was a beauty, but also quite modest about it. An English rose, the analogy of a fine wine which reaches prime corking point at 50.

Surprising the late Raquel Welch never appeared as a Bond girl. She was made for such a role.

Caroline was very approachable and would take time to have a chat about what she has done and what she is doing and would take an interest in what you had to say, a lovely gal inside and out.

3 hours ago, Sue R Pipe said:

There you go again, Spunky. Perhaps @Lucy might offer his guidance on how to avoid a career-long stigma based on mentioning a particular subject just a little too often, lol.

I can imagine you now, with your new moniker of a superhero wearing a sperm costume, with the slogan, "Friends there's no need to fear, for Spunkman is finally here".

You sweary, immature, loudmouthed, jizz-fixated teen weirdo. 

• Like 1