CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vodafone wifi

Guest Sue R Pipe

Guest Sue R Pipe

Vodafone's Internet is a right cunt. During the week we switched to it, as it was a bit cheaper. BUT, there's a bit of a catch. You see they employ mandatory adult filters which block all adult themed sites, even those with adult words in the url address, like this one. If you try and access any of these sites it throws up a message 'your connection is not secure'. Which is bollocks because it is, its just their filters in action.

Why not be honest about it you cunts and say we are blocking you from access because we think its a bit naughty.

There was a way round it, I had to go into my local Vodafone store and ask for the adult filters to be taken off, but it was difficult cause there was a really fit woman on duty at the store. I decided to compromise, I didn't ask her to take the filters off, but I engaged her in small talk while I took a discreet photo of her, and had a mind blowing wank over it later.

Later on in the week the landlord of the HMO were I live obviously had the same issue and switched us back.

Good news - no more making do with jizzing over bridal magazines.

Bad news - I've missed all that's been going on here this week. Any news lads?

Guest Sue R Pipe
23 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Fuck off.

Be honest, your wife turned on safesearch and won't let you turn it off.

I feel your pain brother. The backup in your nutsack must be immense.

Guest Sue R Pipe
28 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

He made a perfectly reasonable reply save for missing out the word "please" as in "Please" fuck off.

How fascinating.

2 hours ago, Sue R Pipe said:

Vodafone's Internet is a right cunt. During the week we switched to it, as it was a bit cheaper. BUT, there's a bit of a catch. You see they employ mandatory adult filters which block all adult themed sites, even those with adult words in the url address, like this one. If you try and access any of these sites it throws up a message 'your connection is not secure'. Which is bollocks because it is, its just their filters in action.

Why not be honest about it you cunts and say we are blocking you from access because we think its a bit naughty.

There was a way round it, I had to go into my local Vodafone store and ask for the adult filters to be taken off, but it was difficult cause there was a really fit woman on duty at the store. I decided to compromise, I didn't ask her to take the filters off, but I engaged her in small talk while I took a discreet photo of her, and had a mind blowing wank over it later.

Later on in the week the landlord of the HMO were I live obviously had the same issue and switched us back.

I quite liked this nom until you mentioned that you took a snap of this woman on your phone and then professed to having a hand shandy over her picture which is a bit fucking creepy in my opinion. Watch your step.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sue R Pipe said:

Explain ‘later’; have you left the shop?

4 hours ago, Sue R Pipe said:

You boring stupid fucking cunt.

Guest Sue R Pipe
1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

You boring stupid fucking cunt.

Shhhh, downs man, shhhhh. Your sex offender management officer should have tucked you in by now.

Sweet dreams Fred.

1 hour ago, Sue R Pipe said:

Shhhh, downs man, shhhhh. Your sex offender management officer should have tucked you in by now.

Sweet dreams Fred.

I've seen slow starters over the years but do you really think this juvenile bollocks will cut it?

I get it ,you're the new guy on the block you have to make a mark,but when that mark is as brown as Gareths fucking tighty whiteys id just quit.

And fuck off for good measure.

• Like 2

@Sue R Pipe, your nonsense story was made to infer that your account suspension, which coincidently occurred at the same time of allegedly being without a non-filtered internet service made no difference to you, notwithstanding that your cell 'phone service provider has no such restriction. Have another week off.

16 hours ago, Sue R Pipe said:

Idiot.

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

@Sue R Pipe, your nonsense story was made to infer that your account suspension, which coincidently occurred at the same time of allegedly being without a non-filtered internet service made no difference to you, notwithstanding that your cell 'phone service provider has no such restriction. Have another week off.

Stop playing with your food.