CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tim Schofield

Mike Hunt

4 hours ago, Frank said:

You’re all over the place, Ed. Stupid fucking stammering Essex cunt. 

Frank. I noticed those same loafers and the lifting laminate way back on the walnut ‘masterpiece.’ Don’t blame lockdown and austerity…what the fuck has happened to you?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, and said:

I wouldn't worry Sid, that's his default insult when he's rattled, it's the sort of shite that's got him banned more than once, and he ain't learned his lesson, yet.

Go easy on poor @Wolfie I had to give him a like for this comment about @Frank

Wolfie

11 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

@Last Cunt Standing can you zoom in and look at Frank”s right foot and ankle and offer a diagnosis? He’s either had a debilitating historical injury or there appears to be some sort of circulation issues present. How long has he got left?

In all likelihood, his ankles have been thrust behind his ears on so many occasions... something's gotta give.

4 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Only 2 colossal things I remember about Faith Brown.

She was a cheap seats chancer with knockers. Janet Brown was the definitive female impressionist of her time. I couldn’t begin to count the number of times she appeared as Liz Windsor or Maggie Thatcher.

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She was a cheap seats chancer with knockers. Janet Brown was the definitive female impressionist of her time. I couldn’t begin to count the number of times she appeared as Liz Windsor or Maggie Thatcher.

I’d say Steve Nallon was the the definitive Thatcher impressionist though Eric. He had the breathy, patronising, Audience-with-her-Thatchesty voice down. Gives me indigestion thinking about it. 

• Like 1

On 17/05/2023 at 21:23, Penny Farthing said:

Go easy on poor @Wolfie I had to give him a like for this comment about @Frank

You're too soft Pen, he was only doing it to impress his boyfriend Dickless, the cunt should be burned at the stake, like the degenerate fuckin' puff that he is.

LOL

On 17/05/2023 at 16:28, Decimus said:

One mention of the word 'shit'

How queer, and you'd be the one who mentions the word 'shit', in nearly every fuckin' post you make, looks like you're the one with the obsession, you thick cunt.

LOL

4 minutes ago, and said:

You're too soft Pen, he was only doing it to impress his boyfriend Dickless, the cunt should be burned at the stake, like the degenerate fuckin' puff that he is.

LOL

What a heavy hitting combo this is. The Tag-Team of Tepid. The Mafia of the Mediocre.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

What a heavy hitting combo this is. The Tag-Team of Tepid. The Mafia of the Mediocre.

Peter, how nice of you to drop in, now fuck-off back to wherever it is you dropped out of, you boring cunt.

• Like 1