CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tim Schofield

Mike Hunt

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

There really are some worrying punters on here.  

There really is, and they tend to flock together. I'm not sure how they can recognise a fellow pervert. Do they send blanket PMs testing the waters? Or are they that experienced they can spot one from a mere two sentence post?

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There really is, and they tend to flock together. I'm not sure how they can recognise a fellow pervert. Do they send blanket PMs testing the waters? Or are they that experienced they can spot one from a mere two sentence post?

What the hell do cunts like @and, @Carl Sway and @LastoftheMullets get up to during their time off? I genuinely piss around on here, have a laugh and be a cunt. I suspect these fuckers have far more sinister motives, what the fuck is going on their heads. 

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What the hell do cunts like @and, @Carl Sway and @LastoftheMullets get up to during their time off? I genuinely piss around on here, have a laugh  and be a cunt. I suspect these fuckers have far more sinister motives, what the fuck is going in their heads. 

And there's a rule that actually protects them, yet people are free to call you a black cunt without censure, what's that all about? It's not right.

• Like 1

Just now, Dick Fiddler said:

Beasts, very much like Jews, are always the first to seek the protection of the authorities at the slightest whif of aggro.

You speak my language, Fiddy. It's no coincidence that Epstein had an aversion to sporting a full cock and pork scratchings.

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Calling someone a black cunt and arse raping a toddler are hardly the same thing. 

I remember last summer fondly Eric, I remember the heatwave and you asking me 'warm enough for you, you black cunt' ... I knew in that moment we'd become mates. 

Carnival this year?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Of course, I'm keeping my Adidas Sambos fresh for the occasion. I won't tell anyone about you dancing with Suzette last year,  whilst smoking a spliff and eating jerk chicken... Raas is no graas.

Never take it personally if I call you a black cunt. You joined this website, so you’re definitely a cunt to start with. And being black makes you a black cunt.

I think my reputation as a racist is a bit undeserved anyway Raas. Remember when yourself and @Dyslexic cnut joined up? I liked you both, but I had to get stuck into one of you. It’s my job and failing to do so could be interpreted as poofery. 
 You were black, DC was a scouser. I chose him to kick fuck out of based on locale rather than ethnicity. I’m quite liberal and progressive when you think about it.

18 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Shut up you black cunt. 

Eddie, you mentioned being an extra in EastEnders... 

https://images.app.goo.gl/S9zZXanwDKNku8Lj8 

Is this you? 

I remember watching as a youngster, Winston used to have a record stall. Was fine actor Howard Antony you're hero, being an extra? Hence the avatar? 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Never take it personally if I call you a black cunt. You joined this website, so you’re definitely a cunt to start with. And being black makes you a black cunt.

I think my reputation as a racist is a bit undeserved anyway Raas. Remember when yourself and @Dyslexic cnut joined up? I liked you both, but I had to get stuck into one of you. It’s my job and failing to do so could be interpreted as poofery. 
 You were black, DC was a scouser. I chose him to kick fuck out of based on locale rather than ethnicity. I’m quite liberal and progressive when you think about it.

Out of likes Eric, old chap. You know, you're alright for a whitey. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Eddie, you mentioned being an extra in EastEnders... 

https://images.app.goo.gl/S9zZXanwDKNku8Lj8 

Is this you? 

I remember watching as a youngster, Winston used to have a record stall. Was fine actor Howard Antony you're hero, being an extra? Hence the avatar? 

He was Black Alan Jackson you daft cunt.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Let's see now...you initially made a lazy and entirely erroneous assertion that groups and individuals were more scrutinised than others and that moderation decisions were applied unequally. You also asked me to "ponder" four recent 'likes' as if that was some form of validation.

But look at you now! After giving off the air of someone who was above scrapping "l'm not King Billy", here you are resorting to LCD misogony like the rest of them, so I'm wondering who's having the meltdown?

I'm not here to read up my transgressions on here thats your job sweet cheeks ,maybe do that more or clean the kitchen or something.

On 09/06/2023 at 13:19, Carl Sway said:

You're not getting it. 'Decs' and his 'associates' are not the only ones being 'scrutinised'. They are the ones being warned because they constantly accuse other members of being child molesters. You can't be as thick as you're acting, but it is possible I suppose.

You reply to people if you think there safe to do so ,how wrong you are in this one Carl .

Just like @and I think you're  perverted cunt so don't ask for an olive branch with me,fuck off.

37 minutes ago, Snowy said:

I'm not here to read up my transgressions on here thats your job sweet cheeks ,maybe do that more or clean the kitchen or something.

That reminded me of that cunt from about 5 years ago who used to try and taunt Roops by telling her to ‘get in the kitchen’ etc’. He also used to try and impress Ape with his ‘alpha pursuits’. 

I think his name might have been ‘Massive Cunt’. I’m pretty sure Roops tied him up in knots and he left. @Mrs Roops, @Ape™️. can you remember who I’m thinking of?

40 minutes ago, Snowy said:

You reply to people if you think there safe to do so ,how wrong you are in this one Carl .

Just like @and I think you're  perverted cunt so don't ask for an olive branch with me,fuck off.

Don't get Tiny Tim started, his paranoid schizophrenia has been ramped up to a 10 in recent days.

You couldn't possibly dislike him based upon your own observations, nobody could. What's happened is, you've received written orders from me via PM demanding that you attack him relentlessly.

It's got absolutely nothing to do with the fact that he's a sinister, autistic troll whose only contribution to the site thus far is a list of "Hot Totty" which includes Hermione Granger and Juno.

Capiche?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Snowy said:

You won't admit you got it all twisted and wrong in your little spat with Roops. Your foolish unwarranted pride stops you from doing so. I promise you I would never ask for an olive branch, I don't want one. You're plainly an idiotic simpleton. However, it would be amusing to see your attempted reasoning for the 'perverted cunt' comment. Let's see it. You're just a dickless lapdog.

26 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You couldn't possibly dislike him based upon your own observations, nobody could. What's happened is, you've received written orders from me via PM demanding that you attack him relentlessly.

18 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

You're just a dickless lapdog.

There you go, Snowy, I can read Carly like a fucking book.

Imagine being a sinister fucking freak of nature and then being deluded enough to think that isn't the reason why you're almost universally despised on here.

No doubt he also believed his mother when she said he was the most handsome boy at school and that the only reason the girls were running away from him was because they were in training for the London Marathon.

Twisted, schizophrenic, Napoleon complex, little fucking weasel.