CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tim Schofield

Mike Hunt

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've got to say, after @Decimus didn't like any of the many posts attacking you for ages and generally treated you well, this ungrateful, sneaky behaviour says a lot about you. I've also noticed you're always causing trouble, stirring things up, regardless of who is feuding. I get the fact that you're the most picked on punter here but you're also most likely the biggest shit stirrer. Who the fuck do you think you are 'Pen'?

Cunt. 

Absolutely spot on. I spent my first eighteen months on here determinedly leaving this Bloke alone and even went into battle for it. The steel toe-capped bruises administered to my endometrium still smart. Then he shit on me. I’ll be relentless in having this pointless site-polluting tranny hoofed at every opportunity. Snuggling up to every no-mark that appears on these pages sickens me. I want him stage 5’d.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Sad loss MC. I hope he’s not dead. PM the cunt. You’re meant to be his puppet master or I remember you being accused of the same by some wankers on here.

That’s not exactly what happened. It was a storm in a teacup which was quickly resolved and as far as I can remember most of us were simply adjusting our trousers or scratching our private parts.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

For what it’s worth (as the no1 thicko on here) you’ve got my vote on this one, purely due to the unprecedented and unarguably imminent threat to the human race 30’ heatwave that we’ve all had to try to survive this weekend, you ginger, factor 70+  boring, big brained know all cunt. 
Get fucked.😘

6 hours ago, Snowy said:

The woman's insufferable, but what can you expect from a woman who post's her erotic lifestyle on the internet for all and sundry.

If I was her husband the only kinky thing I'd be posting about is me deepthroating her so she shuts the fuck up after she insits the fish finger sandwhich she made me is a roasted cod in garlic served with new potatoes, unrepentant ginger slag.

Indeed, its always amusing seeing two butt-hurt punters seeking mutual solace and reassurance. As I always remind myself, never underestimate the petulance of middle-aged men. 

7 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'm sure this happens rarely, if ever at all but have you ever been wrong, about anything? 

Oh yes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Oh yes

Well, we are getting somewhere Mrs Roops... Admitting you can be wrong, is the first step on the road to dealing with (and overcoming) your narcissistic, sociopathic behaviour. It's going to be a long (and expensive) road to recovery and getting back to the original, non argumentative, humble, Roops we've never known. Anyways, session two is next week. It's important you show your therapist (me) that you're willing to change and I applaud this first step you've made towards you becoming less 'astonishingly unbearable'.

Well done Mrs Roops. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I applaud this first step you've made towards you becoming less 'astonishingly unbearable'.

What were you saying about someone in a previous thread, something about 'self-awareness'?

LOL

1 hour ago, and said:

What were you saying about someone in a previous thread, something about 'self-awareness'?

LOL

Listen, you annoying piece of shit, keep out of this effort of mine to help Mrs Roops become less unbearable. You're like stepping in dog shit, an annoying inconvenience that needs getting rid of. Your silly little replies mean nothing, because you are nothing, nothing more than a massive dog turd on the corner that needs avoiding. Good luck with your pathetic existence on here, defending your dog shit sniffing hobby. Why not take a month off, go on holiday with your imaginary Billingsgate market girlfriend, Lol, to India for example. I imagine the dog shits have a strong stench of curry leftovers this time of year, you like curry dont you? Lol. 

Never respond to me again, you vile piece of shit. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed, its always amusing seeing two butt-hurt punters seeking mutual solace and reassurance. As I always remind myself, never underestimate the petulance of middle-aged men. 

This seems a bit sexist to me Mrs Roops. What if I said said something like, never underestimate how unbearable post menopausal women can be. 

You clearly need at least another 14 more sessions with your therapist (me). I'll get you straightened out in time. 

9 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

This seems a bit sexist to me Mrs Roops. What if I said said something like, never underestimate how unbearable post menopausal women can be. 

You clearly need at least another 14 more sessions with your therapist (me). I'll get you straightened out in time. 

Good fucking god man, imagine Roops with a therapist. Give it 10 mins the poor cunt would be in tears as the insufferable hag tore them to pieces, told them how their technique was as wrong and how they should leave it to the experts. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Well, we are getting somewhere Mrs Roops... Admitting you can be wrong, is the first step on the road to dealing with (and overcoming) your narcissistic, sociopathic behaviour. It's going to be a long (and expensive) road to recovery and getting back to the original, non argumentative, humble, Roops we've never known. Anyways, session two is next week. It's important you show your therapist (me) that you're willing to change and I applaud this first step you've made towards you becoming less 'astonishingly unbearable'.

Well done Mrs Roops. 

That’s a very roundabout way of telling the cunt to ‘Get fucked’ but who knows? It might work.

On 11/06/2023 at 01:06, Dyslexic cnut said:

Do you remember @ChildeHarold? Reams of utter fuckin bollocks who was unkillable. This cunt Sway doesn’t come close to that man’s appeal. What a fucking wanker.

What a stubborn cunt @ChildeHarold was Lol, I even think @Penny Farthing hated him. @Carl Sway seems to have filled the unlikeable, stupid cunt void Childeharold left, although Childeharold does peer in from time to time, unable to post... The stupid cunt. Lol

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Good fucking god man, imagine Roops with a therapist. Give it 10 mins the poor cunt would be in tears as the insufferable hag tore them to pieces, told them how their technique was as wrong and how they should leave it to the experts. 

It would never get to that point Stubbs as the unfortunate  cunt would already have written a farewell note for his wife and kids in the toilets, and  be merrily swinging from his own tie with a relieved smile on his oxygen starved face.

37 minutes ago, Decimus said:

How many dog turds did you collect in your Roy Cropper bag today?

Answer the fucking question.

I’m sure I remember seeing a charity auction where an enormous framed  ‘Schmeichel’  turd, signed by Chesney himself was bought for a record price by a weird looking mystery collector calling himself Rsoles or something,

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Fuck off.

Am I the only one to have noticed how infinitely better it’s been since the ginger hag announced she was fucking off  for a few days to ‘bang some heads together’. I assume she’s gone to Davos with Bill Gates or a top secret G7 conference in another hollowed out mountain somewhere. She must know her very limited  talents are simply not up to the job on here, so it’s only a matter of time imo before she PMs me a grovelling (but sincere)  apology for all of her  previous laughably futile attempts to engage in combat with me, and begs for mercy, (or at best a swift execution) when I’m  minded to finally dispatch her.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Am I the only one to have noticed how infinitely better it’s been since the ginger hag announced she was fucking off  for a few days to ‘bang some heads together’. I assume she’s gone to Davos with Bill Gates or a top secret G7 conference in another hollowed out mountain somewhere. She must know her very limited  talents are simply not up to the job on here, so it’s only a matter of time imo before she PMs me a grovelling (but sincere)  apology for all of her  previous laughably futile attempts to engage in combat with me, and begs for mercy, (or at best a swift execution) when I’m  minded to finally dispatch her.

I expect the I'm going away on business to some shit hole in Europe was a load of bollocks,the spunk bucket is licking her wounds from the trashing she got from a simple binman from Birmingham.

I guess as we speak she's sad wanking her oversized cucumber ginger clit to pictures of biffa lorry's and rerunning old Steptoe and sons episodes to see how she underestimated me in some sort of hormonal delirium.

Ginger slag.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Snowy said:

I expect the I'm going away on business to some shit hole in Europe was a load of bollocks,the spunk bucket is licking her wounds from the trashing she got from a simple binman from Birmingham.

I guess as we speak she's sad wanking her oversized cucumber ginger clit to pictures of biffa lorry's and rerunning old Steptoe and sons episodes to see how she underestimated me in some sort of hormonal delirium.

Ginger slag.

Whilst totally agreeing with everything you say Snowy as we obviously share a similar level of disdain for the insufferable cunt, I hope your bin lorry’s electronics and suspension settings etc. are in good shape, as should either suffer an unexpected, catastrophic failure, she (being the self declared no.1 big brain expert in these fields) may choose to ignore your pleas for help in getting it and all your colleagues back on the road. Every time I drive my imaginary M4 nowadays all I can think of is ‘please don’t break down or I’ll have to let the horrible cunt suck my massive dick or scrap you’. A genuine ‘no win’ situation for me.

18 hours ago, Snowy said:

Fuck off.

16 hours ago, Snowy said:

Ginger slag.

Diddums.

You would've been best served by leaving it after the first post but as your ego is clearly more fragile than you care to admit you nevertheless returned an hour and a half later to spew out a diatribe of mendacious bollox, ya big cry-baby.:rolleyes:

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Diddums.

You would've been best served by leaving it after the first post but as your ego is clearly more fragile than you care to admit you nevertheless returned an hour and a half later to spew out a diatribe of mendacious bollox, ya big cry-baby.:rolleyes:

Unfortunately for you my Welsh bundle of google analytics, it is you that has us all peaking behind the curtain now.

You see by quoting a reply from myself to Billy ,not addressing you in the slightest comes across that even the mention of your attributes sends you into a tizzy and you have to reply because your fractured ego has to have the last say even when not being personally spoken to.

Take the loss, walk away ,finger bash yourself into oblivion ,anal beads ,go to town what ever floats your boat and fuck off.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Snowy said:

Unfortunately for you my Welsh bundle of google analytics, it is you that has us all peaking behind the curtain now.

You see by quoting a reply from myself to Billy ,not addressing you in the slightest comes across that even the mention of your attributes sends you into a tizzy and you have to reply because your fractured ego has to have the last say even when not being personally spoken to.

Take the loss, walk away ,finger bash yourself into oblivion ,anal beads ,go to town what ever floats your boat and fuck off.

Well now you're grasping at straws and pretty thin ones at that.

You see a tantrum, whether responding directly or otherwise, is still a tantrum and you've had many of those lately so stop the petulant snivelling you weak, insecure little man.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well now you're grasping at straws and pretty thin ones at that.

You see a tantrum, whether responding directly or otherwise, is still a tantrum and you've had many of those lately so stop the petulant snivelling you weak, insecure little man.

How tall is he then, and how do you know?