CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ticks

Penny Farthing

30 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

I take my neighbour's labrador for a nice country walk and when we get back home he is scratching away and I find that there are two of these bastard evil little fucking blood sucking insects on him. Totally fucking evil and waiting there in the undergrowth to jump on any passing animal or human.

800px-Ixodus_ricinus_5x.jpg

Yes, and not so little at times. Constantly removing them from the dogs this time of year. Disgusting, fat, toxic cunts. Which prompts me to ask what has happened to Bubba.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes, and not so little at times. Constantly removing them from the dogs this time of year. Disgusting, fat, toxic cunts. Which prompts me to ask what has happened to Bubba.

It's you they're trying to get on Withers... Didn't you know they are attracted to old people that eat to much garlic and smell of piss. Lol.

43 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

I take my neighbour's labrador for a nice country walk and when we get back home he is scratching away and I find that there are two of these bastard evil little fucking blood sucking insects on him. Totally fucking evil and waiting there in the undergrowth to jump on any passing animal or human.

Didn't you have a fly or something as your avatar background when you were called... whatever the fuck it was? So flies are ok but ticks are not? We are all Gods creation and they're trying to survive, what wrong with that? Try having a wash before taking the dog for a walk and you may fare better.  

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

Bravecto is the best product, don’t fuck about with Frontline because it’s shit. 1 tablet for a dog that size will cost you about £21 though, obvs, you should pay as you’re to blame here. There are many preventative repellants that are natural, crushed bay leaves for one. Also, tobacco works so you if you are truly fond of the animal I believe that you should start smoking 200 Capstan full strength a day and breathe on the Cunt.

Yet another anecdotal whopper from Big Dick. Everyone knows you despise dogs with a passion, so if you really had a neighbour with a Labrador, you're the last person on Earth outside of China they'd entrust with their beloved pooch. 

Bullshit – never happened.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Yet another anecdotal whopper from Big Dick. Everyone knows you despise dogs with a passion, so if you really had a neighbour with a Labrador, you're the last person on Earth outside of China they'd entrust with their beloved pooch. 

Bullshit – never happened.

Fox sorry faux countryman surely you have met these little cunts .. far more than usual around a moment, even those hounds that you look after for the local hunt must get them?

5 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I’ve never had one on a dog, but the cats pick them up occasionally when they’re out on manoeuvres. I had a little wire tick remover that pulls them out. Disgusting fucking things, like a baked bean with a little wiggly head. If you stamp on them, blood squirts out about 2 feet.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’ve never had one on a dog, but the cats pick them up occasionally when they’re out on manoeuvres. I had a little wire tick remover that pulls them out. Disgusting fucking things, like a baked bean with a little wiggly head. If you stamp on them, blood squirts out about 2 feet.

Sounds like a scene from Shogun Assassin.

7 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

The way you suck the life blood out of CC with your relentless drivel makes you a bit like a tick yourself.

Fuck off.

On 17/04/2023 at 09:13, Penny Farthing said:

I find that there are two of these bastard evil little fucking blood sucking insects on him. 

Let's hope they didn't lay mutant eggs in his brain before you got them. You I'm not so worried about.

• Like 1