CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

King Fucking Charlie

Jake The Muss

This jug eared swollen hands cunt couldn't give two fucks for the people of this cuntry or the cuntry. He is another global puppet for the WEF and will fuck this cuntry over very quickly. Being a very good friend of Savile don't do him any favors and i have to question if this motley crew that we call the Windsors are the real English royal bloodline as they adopted the Windsor name to hide their German name Saxe-Coburg-Gotha.

Anyway fuck em all, the long and the short and the tall, fuck the royal family (genuine or fakes) Charlie is not my King....i'm totally against any monarchy.

Stick the coronation up your fucking cunting jacksie.

I'll be playing hide the sausage that day.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

This jug eared swollen hands cunt couldn't give two fucks for the people of this cuntry or the cuntry. He is another global puppet for the WEF and will fuck this cuntry over very quickly. Being a very good friend of Savile don't do him any favors and i have to question if this motley crew that we call the Windsors are the real English royal bloodline as they adopted the Windsor name to hide their German name Saxe-Coburg-Gotha.

Anyway fuck em all, the long and the short and the tall, fuck the royal family (genuine or fakes) Charlie is not my King....i'm totally against any monarchy.

Stick the coronation up your fucking cunting jacksie.

I'll be playing hide the sausage that day.

He’s a cunt, his family are all cunts and anyone who disagrees is even more of a cunt.

• Like 1

“They do bring in a lot of tourists, though, don’t they?”. 

“What’s the alternative, President Boris Johnson? President Tony Blair?”

”They do a lot of good though, that Princess Anne works so hard”

”They bring the country together, like when the Queen addressed the nation during Covid”

Vox populi, Vox dei. 

Britons should get off their fucking knees. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

”They bring the country together, like when the Queen addressed the nation during Covid”

Vox populi, Vox dei. 

What a curiously obsessed twatbag you are, Doc. Do you & the wife get on?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Vox populi, Vox dei. 

Most of the cunts are so morbidity obese and IQ-deficient, you would need cranes and brain matter transplants to achieve this miracle.

Apropos: what are you wankers down under doing to escape the clutches of the Adams Fam, LC?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Servile ignorami..ya deserve whats comin down the pipe..open wide..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

Steady on, Panz. Just to remind you some unpleasant history, courtesy of the Jug Empire. They are still  just around the corner …

3 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Steady on, Panz. Just to remind you some unpleasant history, courtesy of the Jug Empire. They are still  just around the corner …

Yer days of meddling in other nations affairs and plundering resources are over whitey baby..yer just another island bobbing in the Atlantic with no seat at any table..only a matter of time before we see the head of the 75th biggest economy dancing for trade deals in some dusty shite hole..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Most of the cunts are so morbidity obese and IQ-deficient, you would need cranes and brain matter transplants to achieve this miracle.

Apropos: what are you wankers down under doing to escape the clutches of the Adams Fam, LC?

Currently there are plans for a referendum later this year, which I can only hope comes down with a decisive 52/48 split, on giving Aboriginal people a “Voice to Parliament”. I suspect there will be much clamour shortly, when your average Aussie sees Charlie strutting about in his bejewelled hat, for there to be a second question on the ballot about severing the umbilical to London and electing an Aussie Head of State. Alf from Home and Away, perhaps fits the bill. 

3 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Currently there a plans for a referendum later this year, which I can only hope comes down with a decisive 52/48 split, on giving Aboriginal people a “Voice to Parliament”. I suspect there will be much clamour shortly, when your average Aussie sees Charlie strutting about in his bejewelled hat, for there to be a second question on the ballot about severing the umbilical to London and electing an Aussie Head of State. Alf from Home and Away, perhaps fits the bill. 

Nearly every Abo I've seen recently has looked less like Mighty Joe Young and more like your average Anglo-Aussie or 'Wog' as they call anyone without skin the colour of snow down your way.

Case in point the mouthy, "Look at me I'm black" cunt Lidia Thorpe, who seems to enjoy baiting whitey by calling Oz "The Colony."

Did you see that video of her screaming about someone being a "Little white cunt"? She's as bad as our very own Abottopotomus, but at least that idiot is actually black.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Currently there are plans for a referendum later this year, which I can only hope comes down with a decisive 52/48 split, on giving Aboriginal people a “Voice to Parliament”. I suspect there will be much clamour shortly, when your average Aussie sees Charlie strutting about in his bejewelled hat, for there to be a second question on the ballot about severing the umbilical to London and electing an Aussie Head of State. Alf from Home and Away, perhaps fits the bill. 

Alf from home and away can’t be trusted. He played 2 psychotic criminals and a corrupt warden in Prisoner Cell Block H. 
 And then he quit acting to be in Home & Away.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Nearly every Abo I've seen recently has looked less like Mighty Joe Young and more like your average Anglo-Aussie or 'Wog' as they call anyone without skin the colour of snow down your way.

Case in point the mouthy, "Look at me I'm black" cunt Lidia Thorpe, who seems to enjoy baiting whitey by calling Oz "The Colony."

Did you see that video of her screaming about someone being a "Little white cunt"? She's as bad as our very own Abottopotomus, but at least that idiot is actually black.

I will defer here to @southerncunt, who is surely a greater authority on these issues. I’m a fairly new citizen by marriage, and as an immigrant the finer points of Australian race relations are probably not for me to comment on. 

I do though feel qualified to call Pauline Hanson a fucking nutter. 

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Alf from home and away can’t be trusted. He played 2 psychotic criminals and a corrupt warden in Prisoner Cell Block H. 
 And then he quit acting to be in Home & Away.

He does a lovely line in vibrating plates for old people to strap their legs into here, Eric. I believe Ian Botham does a UK version. In the adverts for Countdown he pops up with his knarled old trotters lashed to a Black and Decker, alluding to his off-camera mate that on hour on this thing will put lead in your pencil and fix your achy feet. Silly old cunt. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

He does a lovely line in vibrating plates for old people to strap their legs into here, Eric. I believe Ian Botham does a UK version. In the adverts for Countdown he pops up with his knarled old trotters lashed to a Black and Decker, alluding to his off-camera mate that on hour on this thing will put lead in your pencil and fix your achy feet. Silly old cunt. 

Yeah, Twiggy Botham does one for a foot circulation contraption type piece of quackery.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yeah, Twiggy Botham does one for a foot circulation contraption type piece of quackery.

I used to think Botham was a top bloke; Flamboyant Cricketer, Charity Walker and Question of Sport Wit. But he’s turned into a boorish Tory plonk merchant with an unfortunate habit of getting his cock out on the internet. 

Not the sort of chap I’d be buying vibrating equipment from, that’s for sure. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

maxresdefault.jpg FZZBz9qWQAQ5RLx.jpg

An archetypal representative  of the old "wear your shirt untucked and nobody will notice you're a tremendously fat cunt" school.

Except in his case it has the unfortunate effect of looking like you’ve walked in on him mid fumble, or ball tampering, if you will. 

• Like 1