CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Too many cunts to name in this one

Mike Hunt

12 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

@Mrs Roops Why has my comment about Carl's Wank in relation to Fatty been removed... yet DC & Dec's comments of the same ilk and puropse have remained?? I don't mind a bit of discipline - but I do welcome some consistency!

Could it be because even Roops thinks you're a fucking idiot.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Oh diddums, has the truth about the fact you couldn't spell 'bestiality' hit home?

Lol. What a pleasure it is – once again – to lay bare your stupidity.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

@Mrs Roops Why has my comment about Carl's Wank in relation to Fatty been removed... yet DC & Decs' comments of the same ilk and purpose have remained?? I don't mind a bit of discipline - but I do welcome some consistency!

Probably thinks yer a crashin bore old bean..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 2

Guest Fatty
9 hours ago, Wolfie said:

@Mrs Roops Why has my comment about Carl's Wank in relation to Fatty been removed... yet DC & Decs' comments of the same ilk and purpose have remained?? I don't mind a bit of discipline - but I do welcome some consistency!

Yeah whiskers, where’s it gone, whatever it was?

On 05/05/2023 at 17:19, Mike Hunt said:

Essex pub that displayed golliwog dolls forced to shut after suppliers launched boycott".

Here's a list of the shit-scared cunts in the woke pile-on:

Heineken

Carlsberg

Innserve

Camra

"The suppliers"

‘Bud Lite’ and 2 biodegradable straws please. Oh and where are your non binary toilets? My husband is menstruating rather heavily (from his arse).’

On 05/05/2023 at 20:21, Dyslexic cnut said:

Rumour has it that you were a decent contributor back in the day. What happened?

What decs said.

Old fatty is a prize fucking idiot for sure but him and Eddie come as a couple. He used to work at Eddie’s parts shop and car wash until somehow he struck rich and left poor edd in the shit and stuck with that awful hag roops. However, when it comes to smoking out a nonce, he’ll go straight in and do 6 months for it no problem. Pint sized Carl is an obvious victim to have jug ears set upon him.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I can’t help noticing that you’ve being making a right cunt of yourself lately Drew. Uncle Ape is happy to point this out every time you post and now you’ve caught the eye of wolf. I’d suggest inhaling a few lungfuls of gas/kerosene fumes after a boiler tinkering session then cracking open your usual dozen tins of kestrel super. Before long you’ll be back to your old self- unconscious in hedge shitting your pants 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I miss the drewsdays billy.

A sober drew isn’t as funny a blind drunk one 

I know Stubbers. It’s the old Best/Gascoigne/Higgins/Hunt/Reed etc. etc. syndrome probably, although they were all good at their game before they caught it.

18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I know Stubbers. It’s the old Best/Gascoigne/Higgins/Hunt/Reed etc. etc. syndrome probably, although they were all good at their game before they caught it.

The baseball player Lou Gehrig, died of ‘Lou Gehrig’s Disease’. How did he not see that coming?

Yes I know, @Frank.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The baseball player Lou Gehrig, died of ‘Lou Gehrig’s Disease’. How did he not see that coming?

Yes I know, @Frank.

I've been watching the snooker seniors this afternoon on the beeb. I can't get my head around the thinking behind Jimmy's wig. I know it's never been good, bless him, but with his recent weight loss adding at least 10 years to his already weathered head, watching him makes me feel ill. Jimmy if you're reading this - and you probably are - I think you've been lumbered with the worst hairpiece in the world. 

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

I've been watching the snooker seniors this afternoon on the beeb. I can't get my head around the thinking behind Jimmy's wig. I know it's never been good, bless him, but with his recent weight loss adding at least 10 years to his already weathered head, watching him makes me feel ill. Jimmy if you're reading this - and you probably are - I think you've been lumbered with the worst hairpiece in the world. 

2nd worst

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Frank said:

CC Post of the year Frank. If this comeback doesn’t cement your place as the best ever on here then what the fuck will? Maybe a Rocky video?

43 minutes ago, Frank said:

Nice to see the Tornado back in action.

21 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I apologise if punters are triggered by 'inconsistency' but the fact of the matter is there are some mornings in which I do not have the time nor the inclination to read every comment posted, most of which is abject repetitive drivel - punkape.exe is a case in point. If you guys must continue to insult each other then try to do so with fresh barbs. On a more serious note I see that a handful of punters are resorting to cheap and easy LCD comments with regards to sexual comments (no matter how oblique) about relatives and paedophilia. The handful of you that are doing this should cut out that sort of behaviour this instant 'cos one way to reduce my workload is to remove offenders from the site for protracted period of time...

18 hours ago, Decimus said:

One has got a dick, and the other one loves dogs dicks, Dick. 

You’ll note that Mrs R has spoken this morning with ‘regards to sexual comments (no matter how oblique) about relatives and paedophilia’. Both you and @Wolfie are skating on very thin ice. They’ll be no further warnings.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

You’ll note that Mrs R has spoken this morning with ‘regards to sexual comments (no matter how oblique) about relatives and paedophilia’. Both you and @Wolfie are skating on very thin ice. They’ll be no further warnings.

There’ll. Idiot. 

• Like 1