CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Too many cunts to name in this one

Mike Hunt

"Essex pub that displayed golliwog dolls forced to shut after suppliers launched boycott".

Here's a list of the shit-scared cunts in the woke pile-on:

Heineken

Carlsberg

Innserve

Camra

"The suppliers"

Essex police (no burglaries or other crimes to deal with that day)

According to the tenant, those gollies had been donated by his auntie and had been sat in their little briar patch, minding their own cotton-pickin' business tending the patch for the last 10 years until some woke cunt reported them, presumably for giving them the eyes.

And then we have the calm, reasonable mentality of the leftie woke brigade that thinks vandalism is perfectly OK if it's done to people who do things they don't agree with.  And not a thought given to the tenant's source of livelihood, likely forced to take early retirement.

And I'll bet there wasn't a single darkie in sight when that was reported.

Brainless cunts, the lot of 'em.

https://www.gbnews.com/news/essex-grays-pub-golliwog-dolls-closed-down

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

"Essex pub that displayed golliwog dolls forced to shut after suppliers launched boycott".

Here's a list of the shit-scared cunts in the woke pile-on:

Heineken

Carlsberg

Innserve

Camra

"The suppliers"

Essex police (no burglaries or other crimes to deal with that day)

According to the tenant, those gollies had been donated by his auntie and had been sat in their little briar patch, minding their own cotton-pickin' business tending the patch for the last 10 years until some woke cunt reported them, presumably for giving them the eyes.

And then we have the calm, reasonable mentality of the leftie woke brigade that thinks vandalism is perfectly OK if it's done to people who do things they don't agree with.

Brainless cunts, the lot of 'em.

https://www.gbnews.com/news/essex-grays-pub-golliwog-dolls-closed-down

There needs to be a backlash to this woke fucking shit and soon. We tried for decades but nothing was good enough. They won’t be happy until everything British, traditional and beloved by those of us who grew up here, has been destroyed under the Swarovski encrusted boot of black supremacist culture. 
 Just crawl back to the third world shitholes you came from, or claim fealty to. We’re fucking done with your filth, violence, ignorance, sex crimes and manufactured victimhood. Seriously. Fuck off.

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There needs to be a backlash to this woke fucking shit and soon. We tried for decades but nothing was good enough. They won’t be happy until everything British, traditional and beloved by those of us who grew up here, has been destroyed under the Swarovski encrusted boot of black supremacist culture. 
 Just crawl back to the third world shitholes you came from, or claim fealty to. We’re fucking done with your filth, violence, ignorance, sex crimes and manufactured victimhood. Seriously. Fuck off.

Don't forget what happened Noddy's golliwogs.

Guest Fatty
21 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Nah it went 'Daddy was a bank robber'.

If I were you I’d run a Luke warm bath and jump in with a razor blade, prick

7 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Thought this cunt was good?

I wouldn't say he was good in the traditional sense. You won't get anything deep out of him, or even more than a sentence in most cases.

But as much of a succinct fucking idiot that he is, when he gets even the slightest whiff of noncery you've never seen anything like it. It's truly a beautiful thing, hence why he's had more lifetime bans than even me.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I wouldn't say he was good in the traditional sense. You won't get anything deep out of him, or even more than a sentence in most cases.

But as much of a succinct fucking idiot that he is, when he gets even the slightest whiff of noncery you've never seen anything like it. It's truly a beautiful thing, hence why he's had more lifetime bans than even me.

Noted. Can he be set on @Carl Sway?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Noted. Can he be set on @Carl Sway?

I might be wrong, but the last time he got banned and deleted I think it may have been due to posting metaphorical dog shit through little Carl's letterbox.

@Fatty I'm assuming you want revenge? Just a reminder, he wants to fuck a Juno era Ellen Page, and he's not too fussy about putting his maggot in the adult Elliott Page, either.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Why the attack on Mike, Fatty? Save your energy for Carl 'likes 'em young' Sway.

I know Mike joined in 2020 so is hardly a newbie, but he's only been posting fairly regularly over the last few months or so. With that in mind, I can't think of many other contributors who have fit in pretty much from the get go. Most of us endured a period of hazing, but he's just got straight down to business, avoided trying to take a prominent scalp, and has provided some top nominations and comments.

By far the best recent addition in a number of years. 

@andand @Penny Farthing take note. You've both been here since day fucking dot and are not even capable of a tenth of what Mike puts out. Kill yourselves.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I know Mike joined in 2020 so is hardly a newbie, but he's only been posting fairly regularly over the last few months or so. With that in mind, I can't think of many other contributors who have fit in pretty much from the get go. Most of us endured a period of hazing, but he's just got straight down to business, avoided trying to take a prominent scalp, and has provided some top nominations and comments.

@andand @Penny Farthing take note. You've both been here since day fucking dot and are not even capable of a tenth of what Mike puts out. Kill yourselves.

Or kill each other so they’ll be remembered for having done one good thing in their miserable existences.

11 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You tell me, you're obviously the expert. And yes, it was a trap. Sucker.

So, you've clearly misspelled 'bestiality' and then attempted to twist things around by claiming you've successfully set a trap, for me, which I fell into.

Classic. The thing you're most likely to fall into is a reservoir of floating turds, you drunken idiot.

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

I would rather that you killed yourself.

• Like 1