CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eurovision 2023 Liverpool

Earl of Punkape

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

I wish that I had said that.

I'd mentioned him previously. He last made the news by writhing around in the mud at a public park in the middle of the night.

The police seem entirely at a loss with what to do with him - he's not technically exposing himself and he only seems to operate at night, staying away from minors.

In a world where your entire reputation can be destroyed by baseless accusations of sexual misconduct thirty years ago, forcing you to pick up the pieces by defending yourself in a court of law, the Somerset Gimp prowls in the night, never making physical contact, never uttering a word, just writhing in the mud and dog shit, basking in your outrage but immune to your twisted sense of justice.

He really is the hero we deserve.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I'd mentioned him previously. He last made the news by writhing around in the mud at a public park in the middle of the night.

The police seem entirely at a loss with what to do with him - he's not technically exposing himself and he only seems to operate at night, staying away from minors.

In a world where your entire reputation can be destroyed by baseless accusations of sexual misconduct thirty years ago, forcing you to pick up the pieces by defending yourself in a court of law, the Somerset Gimp prowls in the night, never making physical contact, never uttering a word, just writhing in the mud and dog shit, basking in your outrage but immune to your twisted sense of justice.

He really is the hero we deserve.

It would seem not all gimps agree with his antics. Perhaps the country will descend into a gimp civil war?

https://inews.co.uk/inews-lifestyle/gimp-man-essex-somerset-community-1975853

Just now, Roadkill said:

OK. 👍

I go to squaddie town quite a bit and I’ve seen him in the town centre. He’s just a harmless eccentric. Nothing sinister or pervy about him. Just goes shopping dressed like that. I think he raises money for some loony charity. 
 The place is crawling with paratroopers and ANZAC special forces. If he was a wrongun, he wouldn’t have lasted long.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

FFS, well that didn't last long. I hope you're comfortable 'cos I've thrown away the key.

Very selective targeting, but not in any way unexpected from someone as historically consistent as you. 
Consistently fucking abysmal and needy attention seeker.

Guest Shitpipe Sid
20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If Jerry Sadowitz had been in The Bay City Rollers…

Give a Little Love ya frigid fuck.

Shang-a-fucking-lang.

Keep on Dancing Cunt.

Remember (My fucking Cock).

Saturday Night It's Yer Arse.

Summerlove Masturbation Sensation.

Give Me Yer Fucking Money Honey.

You Made Me Believe in Magic, Ya Fucking Witch.

I Only Want To Be With You, And Yer Fucking Mum.

All Of Me Loves All Of You, Except the Fat Bit Ya cunt.

Love Me Like I Love You, Except The Arse Bit.

16 hours ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

Shang-a-fucking-lang.

Keep on Dancing Cunt.

It's a Game, Now Go Out and Turn some Fucking Tricks Ya Slag.

I'm regretting the like I awarded you earlier.

You try-hard, agonizingly unfunny dickhead. 

Guest Shitpipe Sid
3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm regretting your last lungful of air, you sad brown-nosed milk-monitor fuck.

1 hour ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

Shang-a-fucking-lang.

Keep on Dancing Cunt.

Stupid fucking twat.

6 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You try-hard, agonzingly unfunny dickhead. 

Wolfie, we gave the Ukrainians long range missiles today. We made them promise they wouldn't be used in Russian territory though, so considering the Russians were declaring dibs on every shit house they managed to plant a machine gun nest in four or five months ago, I guess they're just going to be used as novelty garden ornaments or something.

Oh well... @PANZER MURPHY can you make sure my ashes are put in the recycling bin when I blow onto your doorstep, please? I want to be a bra next.

15 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Wolfie, we gave the Ukrainians long range missiles today. We made them promise they wouldn't be used in Russian territory though, so considering the Russians were declaring dibs on every shit house they managed to plant a machine gun nest in four or five months ago, I guess they're just going to be used as novelty garden ornaments or something.

Oh well... @PANZER MURPHY can you make sure my ashes are put in the recycling bin when I blow onto your doorstep, please? I want to be a bra next.

It was a while ago but I’m always minded of Chubby Brown’s wish regarding his re-incarnation. He wanted to come back as the Nolan sister’s bog seat. Lol.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Ah roady baby..yer far too young to be worryin about the ruskies and their noise..why id say their nukes are as poorly maintained as the rest of their toys..and the most dangerous place to be is behind them..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

What an absolute shower [©Terry Thomas] the BBC are . 

The complete absence of any information about their world famous EU song singing reality show is a national disgrace !

Is this what we pay our licence for !

When is it on .. where is it taking place  .. is antanddec or that fit lass off the Peroni advert in it ?

There's never ever a single mention of it on either the telly channels or poptastic radio stations . It doesn't even get a mention on 6 music ffs

I will be writing to my MP when I find out who it  is

Guest Shitpipe Sid
1 hour ago, colonelkurtz said:

The complete absence of any information about their world famous EU song singing reality show is a national disgrace !

When is it on .. where is it taking place 

Just visit the sponsor's websites. KY Jelly, Fisting Butter, J-Lube, and Ultra-Glide all have full details on their home page. The full-schedule is also featured in this week's Tranny-Radio Times, together with some really snazzy close-ups of Rylan surrounded by what appears to be a bunch of gays, transexuals, and lesbians. Something for everyone there. No wonder it was sold out at my local newsagents.

Alternatively, you could just press the red button on your remote.