CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

According to an article in the Daily Fail

Measures such as BMI 'has left the public "confused" over what obesity is'

Obesity should be renamed to remove stigma and reflect that it is an inherited disease, researchers say. Measures such as BMI has left the public 'confused' over what obesity is with most believing it simply means 'being too fat'.

Instead, the illness should be rebranded as 'Chronic Appetite Dysregulation' to encourage those with symptoms to get treatment. Scientists have identified hundreds of genes that increase the risk of obesity, fuelling the argument it should be classed as a disease. It is thought mutations in these genes lead to changes in the parts of the brain that regulate appetite, leading some to overeat and gain weight.

Instead, those with physiological issues which mean they cannot regulate appetite, should be diagnosed with an illness but it should be given an alternative name to obesity. This would encourage those who need it to seek help, according to the findings presented at the European Congress on Obesity in Dublin.

How strange, I know loads of scrawny couples who's kids are fat cunts, it's got fuck-all to do with 'genes' and more to do with sitting on their fat arses playing video games or eating the equivalent of a 2lb bag of sugar every fuckin' week when they scoff themselves on chocolate biscuits and cola.

44 minutes ago, and said:

Obesity should be renamed to remove stigma and reflect that it is an inherited disease, researchers say. Measures such as BMI has left the public 'confused' over what obesity is with most believing it simply means 'being too fat'.

Instead, the illness should be rebranded as 'Chronic Appetite Dysregulation' to encourage those with symptoms to get treatment. Scientists have identified hundreds of genes that increase the risk of obesity, fuelling the argument it should be classed as a disease. It is thought mutations in these genes lead to changes in the parts of the brain that regulate appetite, leading some to overeat and gain weight.

Instead, those with physiological issues which mean they cannot regulate appetite, should be diagnosed with an illness but it should be given an alternative name to obesity. This would encourage those who need it to seek help, according to the findings presented at the European Congress on Obesity in Dublin.

How strange, I know loads of scrawny couples who's kids are fat cunts, it's got fuck-all to do with 'genes' and more to do with sitting on their fat arses playing video games or eating the equivalent of a 2lb bag of sugar every fuckin' week when they scoff themselves on chocolate biscuits and cola.

You know them to the extent you’ve seen them walking past the window of your squalid hovel. Don’t expect anyone on here to believe you socially interact with other people. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, and said:

Everything’s a fucking ‘illness’ now. At least now I know that my dad wasn’t an alcoholic fucking cunt… he was a ‘sufferer’. 
 I can’t wait for other things to be reclassified as ‘illnesses’. Things like, ‘punching fucking snowflakes in the cunting throat’. I think I might be a carrier.

• Like 3

Guest Shitpipe Sid
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Everything’s a fucking ‘illness’ now. At least now I know that my dad wasn’t an alcoholic fucking cunt… he was a ‘sufferer’. 
 I can’t wait for other things to be reclassified as ‘illnesses’. Things like, ‘punching fucking snowflakes in the cunting throat’. I think I might be a carrier.

Yes, I think I might be coming down with a touch of Cunt-related Punchitis.

1 hour ago, and said:

Another lazy cut and paste job. If you can't be arsed to put any fucking effort in, then why should the rest of us?

With that in mind, here's one of my own:

What causes coprophagia in humans?

Coprophagia or the ingestion of feces, in humans has been associated with tumors, mental retardation, alcoholism, depression, obsessive compulsive disorder, schizophrenia, fetishes, delirium, and dementia.

So which one is it? Judging by the standard of your posts, I'd guess it's a combination of at least four.

6 hours ago, and said:

I think they are peddling the latest lard-loss injections. 

6 hours ago, and said:

If the scientists have said this it must be 100% true. I’m going to put 6 masks on, sanitise my hands till the skin has disappeared completely and get myself settled in under the bed while I’m still slim enough to. No way am I going to risk infecting Granny with the Obesity23 virus. She’s only just recovered from her 25th Covid infection. Let’s just pray that Pfizer can come up with another miracle jab like last time and save us all from exploding.

Bill Gates is an absolute cunt but Jeffery Epstein seemed to like him.

Guest Shitpipe Sid
13 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Whereas George Michael would role in his fucking grave if he saw the size of yours, you utter fucking pooftah.

The only reason George Micheal would roll in his grave, is to let you suck the maggots out of his rancid-rectum, after you'd finished scoffing his decomposed, aids-ridden cock. Your reputation as Cunt's Corner's number one bottom-feeder has clearly reached the afterlife, and there's certainly no shortage of cemeteries in which to apply your particular set of oral skills. Just don't get caught fuckhead.

19 hours ago, and said:

This has been the case for years. We can't say "You're fat" or say "diet". It has to be "lifestyle change". Annoying when you have some smelly sweaty cunt sitting in front of you who's body is riddled with cholesterol and has untreated diabetes because they refused to go on meds and we can't say the dreaded 'F' word because it might make them cry. 

And so we have fat cunts in the media who promote fat bodies are beautiful despite the fact it drains the NHS of fucking millions to treat the accompanying illnesses.

I fucking despair I really do.

18 hours ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

Yes, I think I might be coming down with a touch of Cunt-related Punchitis.

'Itis' means swelling. So punchitis means the swelling of the fist. To prevent this I suggest @Eric Cuntmanuses a knuckle duster (available from all good stores that cater for the discerning thug).

You're welcome 

22 hours ago, Decimus said:

What causes coprophagia in humans?

At a rough guess, Dickless, I'd say it was a morbid  fascination with all things scat related, an obsession over which you seem have very little control, as evidenced by this and many other of your posts and comments.

Seek help, or kill yourself, preferably both!

LOL

23 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

You know them to the extent you’ve seen them walking past the window of your squalid hovel. Don’t expect anyone on here to believe you socially interact with other people. 

I've actually seen some of them on tv, so I know they exist, and then there's your avatar, it's obviously true to life.

LOL