CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mans best friend

Penny Farthing

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

With your continued descent into a rapid form of rattled madness, you're reminding me more and more of The Judge with each passing day.

Obviously you both have mutilated little cocks in common, plus a subhuman genome. But more than that is your absolute incredulity about even the most mundane of claims which highlights what a boring, sheltered life devoid of anything of interest you must lead.

And as for your first point, the only person out of the three of us who has had their winkles sucked by a bloke is you at your bris.

Fuck off.

Lolololololol.

That is so fucking dirty. I wish you and @Roadkill hadn’t told me about it. I’m still recovering from when he told me what ‘fold mushrooms’ are.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, and said:

Perhaps you should grow-the-fuck-up and stop trying to ingratiate yourself with the boys club, you greasy little sycophant.

I have no desire to be part of any club, turd-muncher. It’s just that a good number of people on here share a mutual dislike for you, so man-the-fuck-up and deal with it.

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Did I ever show you that fascinating video on Chinese gutter oil?

I'd never heard of it until you mentioned it, and neither had anyone else I subsequently told.

Thanks to your due diligence my immediate friendship group has updated our racial slurs from the standard dog eating fair to references that now encompass this filthy fucking shit.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'd never heard of it until you mentioned it, and neither had anyone else I subsequently told.

Thanks to your due diligence my immediate friendship group has updated our racial slurs from the standard dog eating fair to references that now encompass this filthy fucking shit.

Still here?

When's your flight to Canada?

Oh, that's right, it's another of your fantasies, along with the drugs binge that never happened, lightweight bull-shitter.

LOL

42 minutes ago, and said:

Still here?

Oh, that's right, it's another of your fantasies, along with the drugs binge that never happened, lightweight bull-shitter.

LOL

Because you're absolutely obsessed with me and have stalked me around the site for well over a year now, you'll no doubt recall that I said I was going in December.

As for "still being here", do you think that England is the only country on the planet with internet access, you stupid little cunt? 

Come on Abraham, give me some sort of fucking challenge. At the moment any engagement with you is about as satisfying as knocking a spavined dwarf about, there's absolutely no effort required.

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Because you're absolutely obsessed with me and have stalked me around the site for well over a year now, you'll no doubt recall that I said I was going in December.

As for "still being here", do you think that England is the only country on the planet with internet access, you stupid little cunt? 

Come on Abraham, give me some sort of fucking challenge. At the moment any engagement with you is about as satisfying as knocking a spavined dwarf about, there's absolutely no effort required.

Do they have those fancy ‘trains’ in Canada? 

1 hour ago, and said:

Still here?

LOL

Of course, Decs won't be able to login or communicate all the way from Canada, much in the same way Southern & LCS can't post from Australia. Idiot.

Someone who's comfortable with their identity on this little internet corner generally doesn't keep changing their avatar or ID with such frequency, which is a sure sign you're rattled. I can see you only want an easier time, and to enjoy your experiences here, but there's too much water under the bridge and I'll never let you forget about it – nor any newcomers worthy of potential and respect.

Kill yourself, Shitman.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

With your continued descent into a rapid form of rattled madness, you're reminding me more and more of The Judge with each passing day.

Obviously you both have mutilated little cocks in common, plus a subhuman genome. But more than that is your absolute incredulity about even the most mundane of claims which highlights what a boring, sheltered life devoid of anything of interest you must lead.

And as for your first point, the only person out of the three of us who has had their winkles sucked by a bloke is you at your bris.

Fuck off.

Lolololololol.

How’s it going in Canada Decs? Have you settled in yet? Watch out for the grizzly bears. I’ve heard they’re everywhere.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

How’s it going in Canada Decs? Have you settled in yet? Watch out for the grizzly bears. I’ve heard they’re everywhere.

Not gone yet, William, December is D Day. Tbh I'm less worried about the wildlife and more concerned about that fucking idiot Trudeau making the whole experience unbearable.

We'll see what happens, it's a bit of an experiment and I'm not selling the house in case it all goes tits up. If I stay I doubt I'll ever post on here again, though. It's a catch 22, if I carry on we all know that as soon as I open my mouth on anything that isn't specifically Canadian related I'll be told to keep my fucking nose out of it. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

This is some sort of fantasy set off by watching too many Alaskan survival shows on DMax. He's after a fat Inuit gal with a hairy lip and a fishy dish to spend long evenings in a dark igloo whittling walrus tusks into fertility sculptures. 

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Not gone yet, William, December is D Day. Tbh I'm less worried about the wildlife and more concerned about that fucking idiot Trudeau making the whole experience unbearable.

We'll see what happens, it's a bit of an experiment and I'm not selling the house in case it all goes tits up. If I stay I doubt I'll ever post on here again, though. It's a catch 22, if I carry on we all know that as soon as I open my mouth on anything that isn't specifically Canadian related I'll be told to keep my fucking nose out of it. 

You won't like Vancouver or Montreal as they're positively over run with rich Chinese emigres (the poor ones went to Britain) I think you are doomed to humiliation and failure. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do they have those fancy ‘trains’ in Canada? 

Of course. The average Canadian lives around 400 miles from their nearest neighbour. A bit similar to Australia but about 10,000 years ahead on the evolutionary calendar. Most of their historical convict DNA has disappeared and they’re now having to import fresh Subsaharan monkey men to save BLM etc. from imminent extinction. They haven’t got the unlimited number of Abo’s that Australia has in reserve for such emergencies.

13 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

long evenings in a dark igloo whittling walrus tusks into fertility sculptures. 

Do you actually have any idea how many paper clips can be whittled from an average sized walrus tusk in a dark igloo?

No, I though not.

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Transatlantic Decimus will be fine. This place won’t turn on you. Personally, I will always picture you as a 16 fingered, snaggle toothed, tractor frotting halfwit and not a Canadian.

I hope that helps.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Do you actually have any idea how many paper clips can be whittled from an average sized walrus tusk in a dark igloo?

No, I though not.

Whichever way you look at it, a move north after living in the UK instead of south with all the the other treacherous sun seekers doesn't make sense. 

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Transatlantic Decimus will be fine. This place won’t turn on you. Personally, I will always picture you as a 16 fingered, snaggle toothed, tractor frotting halfwit and not a Canadian.

I hope that helps.

I've got a bad feeling about this and it's got nothing to do with the Murder on CCTV show on QuestRed I'm currently watching. 

36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If you bump into Bryan Adams Decs, would you ask him if he knows what a massive fucking cunt he is? 

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

Amen, brother. 

17 hours ago, Decimus said:

I have to admit I'm jealous, you lucky cunt. Always wanted to fuck off over there - Canada has all the wide open spaces and relatively lax gun laws of America - only with the added benefit of social healthcare and every cunt there being just French enough to floor easily if they step out of line, but still tolerable to interact with.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I have to admit I'm jealous, you lucky cunt. Always wanted to fuck off over there - Canada has all the wide open spaces and relatively lax gun laws of America - only with the added benefit of social healthcare and every cunt there being just French enough to floor easily if they step out of line, but still tolerable to interact with.

And the police are bright red and easy to see.

• Like 1