CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Emily Bridges

Mike Hunt

7 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I was watching Pointless on TV this evening and one of the 'celebrities' is an 'actress'(?) from Hollyoaks called Annie Wallace. She(?) looks more manly than Pat Tate on steroids and Stella. Fucking hideous freak-show.

It's a man-thing swamp beast tranny, playing a man-thing swamp beast tranny. It's like fucking Inception.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I was watching Pointless on TV this evening and one of the 'celebrities' is an 'actress'(?) from Hollyoaks called Annie Wallace. She(?) looks more manly than Pat Tate on steroids and Stella. Fucking hideous freak-show.

No…you stupid cunt. That was a mirror. Lol.

• Like 1

Guest Shitpipe Sid
59 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's a man-thing swamp beast tranny, playing a man-thing swamp beast tranny. It's like fucking Inception.

Recursion CB.

Pop will eat itself.

On 27/05/2023 at 05:23, Penny Farthing said:

Are you one of these lycra clad cunts who who wll be riding their bikes along the A379 delaying traffic? I don't see the poit of it .. a bit like flying toy helicopters.

Is that a bicycle pump in your shorts?

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

Eric, I have just totally filled the pan.

How about that big train crash in India, Pen? They're being polite and not offering the numbers of cunts who were clinging to the top and sides of the cunt when it crashed - these fuckers have evolved the ability to survive three hours cut completely in half at the waist for this exact reason - so what's your rough estimate of Klingons included in the casualty list? I'd say at least half.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

How about that big train crash in India, Pen? They're being polite and not offering the numbers of cunts who were clinging to the top and sides of the cunt when it crashed - these fuckers have evolved the ability to survive three hours cut completely in half at the waist for this exact reason - so what's your rough estimate of Klingons included in the casualty list? I'd say at least half.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Not enough of the dirty little cunts from the quickest growing population.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Roadkill said:

A similar type of crash at Lewisham in 1957

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewisham_rail_crash

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Many years ago an ex ambulanceman told me about a car crash that he had attended. When he got there he found that the front seat passeneger was still conscious and talking but he was trappep in the car by a sheet of metal that had cut into his body. as they worked away the man carried on talking and said that he could not feel below his waist. It was not until about 30 minutes into the rescue attempt that they found that the metal had severed his body below the waist and must have sealed the blood vessels and they realised that there was no way they could remove the man without killing him. Suddely the man said "can you tell my missus that I won't be home for tea?" and his head fell forward and he was dead.

18 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Many years ago an ex ambulanceman told me about a car crash that he had attended. When he got there he found that the front seat passeneger was still conscious and talking but he was trappep in the car by a sheet of metal that had cut into his body. as they worked away the man carried on talking and said that he could not feel below his waist. It was not until about 30 minutes into the rescue attempt that they found that the metal had severed his body below the waist and must have sealed the blood vessels and they realised that there was no way they could remove the man without killing him. Suddely the man said "can you tell my missus that I won't be home for tea?" and his head fell forward and he was dead.

In my day that would have been called a shaggy dog story.  To be fair at least he cut to the point, although he didn't get to see his other half.

12 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Anyone who ever slags off Mick Lynch again better shut the fuck up. Imagine how many more passengers would be dead but for his quick thinking to shut down the rail network here? The man’s a hero and deserves a medal, or at the very least an honorary wig.